**Leo's POV - Savior

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Leo's POV**

 

Ravi, Hyuk, and I remain quiet as she stealthily heads upstairs to investigate the noise she had heard. I'm not worried about her safety, because I know, with her being fed by me, she is stronger now than she has ever been. Plus, I have seen her in action and she looks so y with those guns on her thighs. 

I listen intently to the sounds above us, and am surprised to hear a definite thump. Ravi looks in my direction, and I know he has heard it, too. I nod letting him know that I heard it, but signal him to stay put as I trust she will be able to handle whatever it is, even though my insides flutter nervously in disagreement with my thoughts. 

Just as I hear her head outside and onto the patio on the third floor, the front door flings open and N, Ken, and Hongbin enter rather noisily. The three of us quickly use hand signals to silence them, and they immediately sense something is wrong and quietly join us in the center of the room. 

"What is it," N whispers, but it seems rather noisy with my hearing trying to hyper focus to outside on the third floor. 

Ravi points up and mouths "trouble" to the others. 

"Oh," N breathes and covers his mouth, but removes it right after to speak again. "Is that why Seo Hyuk ran off so suddenly when we pulled up?"

I feel better knowing that her partner is around to support her if needed, but it seems odd that she never mentioned that they were already back. I know she had just had a radio conversation through her ear piece with Seo Hyuk moments before. Something didn't seem right to me, but I tried not to let it show. 

We all stand there in silence, Ravi and I secretly listening to the fight taking place. 

I hear a gunshot followed by a sudden thud and her voice gasping, which causes every hair on my body to stand on end. A split second later, her voice screams in my head and my blood ignites in my veins. She's in trouble and needs me.

I didn't give a damn about the repercussions, my need to protect my mate kicks in, and I cannot be bothered that the others will see. A growl escapes my lips as I immediately change form and rush up to the third floor.

A half second later, I hear another thud, but this time it sounds like a gun hitting flesh and bone. My instinct is screaming that I am right which makes me fly faster. I can sense Ravi is behind me, and I am thankful he is so insightful. 

We burst out onto the patio and see two ugly creatures and another dead with a bullet hole in the center of it's forehead. The two are looking up behind us at the roof, and I know she is up there. Ravi and I quickly attack the two creatures, ripping them apart as they are little match for us, especially me with my blood on fire. 

I turn on my heel, throwing the creatures head over the balcony railing, and snarl at the figure on the rooftop. His back is to me and he is hunched over a body, which I know is hers. I snarl louder and pounce up to the rooftop, Ravi a split second behind me. 

The figure begins to stand, and I can see a sy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter