**Reborn

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake with a start as there is a loud commotion going on in the room. It's now dark, but your eyes start adjusting quickly. There are many more people around, but they are all moving too fast to make them out. A red-haired boy is shaking you awake.

"Ya! Ya! Il-eona," he yells at you to wake up. 

You blink up at him. "I'm awake. I'm awake. What's going," you begin but he quickly cuts you off.

"No time, gaja."

He pulls at your arms and you try to find your footing to stand. You had fallen asleep in an awkward position, so the blood is trying to painfully flow to all your limbs. Also, your arms are still bound firmly behind your back, which doesn't allow you to use your hands to help yourself up. This red-haired guy doesn't seem to have the same strength as Leo and struggles to help pull you up.

You both stumble out of the room as the others seem to be fighting around you. As soon as you two are through the doorway, you suddenly get pulled back by your hair, and the guy with red hair gets shoved to the floor. 

"Ah, why thank you for getting her for me," you hear a sly voice say behind you.

You struggle to break loose from the grip, but with your hands still tied behind your back, you can't do much fighting, and the pull it's causing on your head is making your migraine worse.

"And you even wrapped her up in a nice little package for me." He lets out a cynical laugh. "It's time for your medicine, sweetheart," the voice croons evilly as he moves his grip from your hair to your neck.

You can feel the sharp prick of a needle being pressed against your jugular. 

Before he can push it into your skin though, a strong hand grabs your arm and yanks you from his grip. You are thrown forward and stumble to the floor next to the red-haired one. You turn so you can look back and you see Leo struggling with the guy that must have been the one that grabbed you. 

"Seo Hyuk," you hear Leo grumble or rather growl. "You ing bastard! I'm going to ing kill you."

You can feel his threat with every fiber of your being and it slightly terrifies you. You are very thankful it wasn't directed at you. 

You can see the glint of the needle that Seo Hyuk is still holding onto as the two struggle against the wall.

"This isn't meant for you," Seo Hyuk grunts. "But I'm sure it will have some effect."

The two struggle some more as he tries to aim the needle at Leo.

Just then, you hear a low snarl coming from inside the dark room you had escaped from earlier. You look over just as a red pair of eyes launch out of the room directly for you.

A scream escapes your throat as a large man with muscular shoulders, disfigured facial features, sharp fangs, and long claws lands on top of you. He swats at the guy next to you, flinging him across the room effortlessly. You hear his body slam against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter