Deprived

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick note: This chapter will press very close to , but there's a reason. I won't cross the line here ^_~ Check out the Mated to Leo story for the full version (when it's posted).

Before you reach the doorway of the common room where you can still hear everyone eating and talking, Ravi comes around the corner. "Oh, there you are," he says.

"Yeah. Were you looking for me?"

"You and HongBin are the only two that haven't had breakfast yet. We were starting to wonder what you were doing."

"Oh, HongBin," you say and Ravi looks at you. "I saw him on his way, but he didn't look like he was feeling well. I just helped him back to bed."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, he said he needed to rest. He was feeling dizzy."

"Really?"

Ravi's tone and look have you a bit worried, but you feel you were convincing enough. You sidle around him, hoping he won't ask you any more questions, and head inside. Everyone is almost or already done, and you aren't very hungry anyways. You sit down next to Leo, who greets you with a warm smile.

"Gwaenchanh-a?" he says.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine," you say returning his smile.

You angle yourself away from him though as you are well aware that HongBin's blood is probably still ripe on your tongue and breath. You munch down a few things, but are too full to eat much.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Leo says.

Your eyes snap up and meet his. "Huh?"

"You're barely touching your food," he says.

"Yeah, umm, nerves I guess," you say. You quickly look back at your plate and force yourself to take another bite.

Leo leans in and places a kiss on the side of your neck. Startled, you swallow too fast, and cough up the food you almost inhaled. You cover your mouth and force it down the right side. He pulls back to look at you and smiles again. There's a twinkle dancing in his eyes as he gazes at you. He slowly leans in until your noses are almost touching and you let your eyes slide closed. You can feel his breath graze your lips and you part yours slightly as you inhale his scent. 

"Leo hyung," Ravi says. 

You two pull apart at his intrusion. You clear your throat as Leo pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance. 

"Mianhae," he says. "I need to steal Leo hyung from you, noona."

"Noona?" The word sounds odd in reference to you, even coming from Ravi.

"Yeah," he says. "You and Leo hyung are the same age. So you're my noona."

"How do you know we're the same age?" you say.

He laughs and ruffles your hair. "Another time," he says. "Leo hyung, ppalli ppalli. We have to go now."

"Ok," he says and gets up from his seat. He places a kiss on the crown of your head and then follows Ravi out. You smile at him as you watch them leave, but as soon as he's gone a bubble of regret wells up inside of you. You're keeping something from him and it doesn't feel right.

You shake the feeling off as you remember HongBin. You quickly gather up some food for him and head back to his room. As you enter his room, you hear him breathing softly. He's laying in his bed right where you had left him. 

"HongBin," you say quietly, knocking on the wall. You step closer and set the plate down next to him. You lean in closer and are certain he's alive although his breathing an dheartbeat are very faint sounding. You shake his shoulder gently and his eyes crack open, much to your relief. 

"Hi," he says in a whisper and you can tell he is exhausted. 

"Sorry to wake you," you say. "I brought you some food."

"Thanks," he says.

You help him sit up and place the plate into his lap. You notice how lethargic his movements are, and take the chopsticks before he reaches them. He looks at you in confusion. 

"Here, let me," you say as you use them to grab some food in the tips. You bring it up to his mouth and he eats it. "You know this is pretty funny," you say.

"What is?"

"Here I am feeding you after you fed me."

You both laugh at the thought, but HongBin's breath slows because of it. You look at him concerned. He notices and tries to wave it off.

"I'm fine," he says.

"No you aren't. HongBin, I took a lot from you. I almost didn't stop myself."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter