**Attacked

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later, Seo Hyuk radios you through your ear piece to check in and to let you know that he is heading back to the dorm with N, Hongbin, and Ken. He says that things have been uneventful on his end, and you respond similarly, even though your day has been the complete opposite with Leo.

You head into the kitchen, where Leo is currently starting on making dinner. Ravi and Hyuk prance down the stairs hand-in-hand, and you smile warmly at them. 

As they land on the ground floor, you hear an added bump coming from either the third floor or the roof.

Your training kicks in as you freeze and stretch out your supernatural hearing to try and hone in on the source. 

Ravi and Hyuk notice your odd behavior and stop to listen, as well.

"What is it," Ravi asks, but you ignore him. You can't hear any more sounds, but something still feels off.

Leo is suddenly by your side, lightly brushing your arm with his fingertips. "I don't hear anything," he says quietly. You look back to see him looking at you questioningly. 

Not wanting to ignore your gut instinct, you put your finger to your lips to let them know to be quiet and then make another hand signal meant to tell them to stay there.

Then you quickly, but silently, head up the stairs. You press a button on the side of your glasses to run a check of all the monitors around the house, but are annoyed to find that all the upper level ones are only coming in as static. You curse yourself for not being more diligent, and proceed to unsnap your guns from their holsters on your thighs.

As you round the corner at the top of the stairs, you remove both guns and hold them out in front of you, surveying the area. Things seem a little too quiet, and you are positive something is amiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter