**Night Attacks

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author's note: This is original chapters 11-13... there is a cut scene to the *naughty bit* since this story is not rated Mature**

 

With all the Vixx members tucked safely into their beds and Seo Hyuk at his post on the third floor, you head into your bedroom on the first floor. You didn't have any belongings as being an agent required you to be able to mobilize instantly and remain detached from things. The room was already furnished and had basic clothing for you, mostly black. There was also a small desk with a laptop, which you go over to and power on.

You log in and check the security cameras around the dorm house. You are in the middle of checking your email and filling out the report for today's activities when you hear a creak on the stairs. You roll your eyes and quietly shut the laptop. 

It hasn't even been an hour, you think to yourself. 

You get up and head out into the living room to catch whomever was sneaking about instead of being in bed. In the dim light, you see a dark figure slowly creeping up the staircase. You slide your glasses down so you can use your real eyesight which is more complex than a humans.

As you focus and the scene becomes brighter due to your heightened night vision, you notice the figure is hunched over and much larger than any of the guys in the house. Sensing immediately that this one of Them and thus after Vixx, you snap into action.

You whip off your glasses and tuck them into a pant pocket while pulling out your gun with your other hand. You run and tumble towards the bottom of the staircase. The creature hears the cocking of the gun in your hand and spins around to face you. It lets out a low growl and lunges off the staircase at you before you can pull the trigger. 

You tumble to the side as the creature lands where you had been crouched. It wastes no time though and swings out at you with a clawed hand hitting your gun out of your grip and across the room. You let out a growl and a harsh reprimand for yourself. 

Get it together, you mentally scold.

You want to get this over with before it wakes up everyone in the house. You jump to your feet and extend your clawed nails. The creature charges you and you easily dodge it.

As it runs passed you, you swing up onto it's back and grab at it's throat with your nails. The creature lets out a loud wail as you connect and reaches up for you. It grabs your hair and yanks you harshly off its back and onto the floor in front of it. You land with a hard thud on your back forcing all the air from your lungs.

You are still dazed when the creature raises it's clawed fist and then swiftly slams it down into you. You let out a loud grunt from the hit.

"Ya!" you hear a shout from the top of the stairs and look over to see Leo standing there.

"Andwae," you try to yell but it only comes out as an exasperated whisper.

The creature spins around and starts running for the stairs. You groan and quickly jump up onto your feet.

A redness lines your vision as you bring your supernatural abilities to full force. You swiftly run in front of the creature and position yourself between it and Leo with your sharp nails raised. The creature halts and growls at you.

You bare your fanged teeth and hiss back at it. Without another second of hesitation, you lunge at the creature and bury your claws deep into it's neck immediately ending it's life. 

You hear a commotion behind you and slowly glance up to see Seo Hyuk and the other Vixx members have joined Leo at the top of the stairs. Seo Hyuk immediately notices your transformed state and rushes to push the boys back into their rooms. 

You look back at the bloodied body on the floor in front of you and then at the blood covering your hands. Your vision is still lined with red and your senses are heightened. You are still fully transformed and it is making your blood lust burn inside you. 

 

Suddenly you feel a hand on your shoulder as someone calls your name in a soft questioning tone. Reflexively you whip around and shove them up against the wall hissing at them. A pair of wide chocolate brown eyes stare back at you with a surprised expression.

Your mind recognizes Leo, but in your current state feels nothing but a burning desire to rip him apart and drain him of his life source. One hand reaches up and pushes his head to the side exposing his neck as the other roams over the soft surface. You open your mouth exposing your sharp fangs as you lean closer to him, the pounding of his heart loud in your ears. You flick out your tongue and run it along his sweet neck. You have tasted human flesh and blood before, but somehow Leo's seems to be more intoxicating to you.

Just as you are about to bite into his flesh, your mind flashes a memory in front of you of when Leo your neck earlier.

You stop and slowly bring yourself back to a more composed state as you put the pieces together in your head. Leo your neck, his intoxicating smell, his odd behavior towards you, and the way he always commented that he was 'waiting.'

You let go of your hold on Leo and take a step back. You look up at him and are not surprised to see he is wearing the same cocky grin from earlier. 

"Have you figured it out yet?" he asks as he folds his arms across his chest and leans back against the wall.

You just stare at him as the pieces fall together but still leave you with so many questions.

"You," you begin but the air catches in your throat.

He raises his eyebrows and tilts his head in anticipation.

"You... you're like me. You're not human," you finish your realization outloud.

Leo slowly lifts his hands and does a slow clap.

 

Suddenly you hear Seo Hyuk moving closer to the top of the stairs. You quickly grab Leo's hand and drag him into your room, shutting and locking the door behind you. You listen as Seo Hyuk walks down the stairs, sidles around the body you left at the bottom, and over to your door. You hold your breath as he gently knocks and calls your name.

"Gwaenchanh-a?" he asks with clear concern. 

You motion with your finger for Leo to stay quiet.

"Ne, gwaenchanh-a. Mianhaeyo. I just need to clean myself up. Can you take care of that thing I left out there?"

Seo Hyuk is human, but he is well aware of you and your struggles with bloodlust. 

"Geogjeongma. Seo Hyuk oppa will take care of everything," he answers.

You scrunch your face at his use of the term 'oppa' because clearly you were a noona in your relationship with him. However you prefer to be known as a sunbae instead.

You listen as Seo Hyuk walks back to the bottom of the stairs and begins to drag off the body. When you think he is out of ear shot, you walk over to Leo who has been coolly leaning against your closet. 

"Okay, talk. You have a lot of explaining to do," you cross your arms and stick one hip out to look demanding. 

Leo merely smirks as he opens one eye to look at you under his hair. He pushes himself off the closet and takes a deep breath before walking over to you. He looks you up and down which makes you shift uncomfortably. He takes one of your hands and lifts it to his face.

"Are you sure you don't want to wash up first?" he asks as he flicks his tongue out up some blood off the back of your hand.

You watch with wide eyes as his eyes flash a telltale red and he savors the flavor in his mouth.

Creatures like you were once humans that were transformed into something else entirely. In the past four years since becoming like this, you had never met another creature like yourself before that wasn't like the one you had killed earlier, who had lost themselves to the bloodlust. You had struggled for years to control yours and not get lost in it, but here in front of you was another who could control it so calmly.

You pull your hand back as you can feel your cravings harshly grip at your chest, the burning of bloodlust threatening to take control. You grip your chest as you begin to pant heavily desperately trying to regain control.

You feel a finger lift your chin and you look up into Leo's soft chocolate brown eyes. He leans in closer and you can smell his intoxicating scent surrounding your senses.

"Wouldn't you rather taste mine?" he asked with a smoothly seductive voice.

You crave Leo's blood more than anything, and he knows it. Leo leaned his face in to your neck and very slowly runs his tongue up to your chin causing goose bumps to form all over your body. 

"Since when?" you ask as you desperately try to find something to take your mind off all this passionate lust.

Leo straightens up and looks into your eyes with a questioning expression. "Since when what?"

"How long have you been like this? How are you able to control it so well?" 

Leo his head to the side, studying your face before he answers. "Hmm... I guess it's been about five years since I changed. It was my 18th birthday."

"18th birthday?" you quietly repeat back. That must be a coincidence, because you had changed on your 18th birthday, too. 

Leo brings his hand up and caresses your face as you contemplate this coincidence causing you to jump back a little.

"Oh, you are so cute when you think like that," he croons.

He steps forward to close the gap that you had created between you two.

"I can help you learn to control it, if you want." His sweet voice crashes over you like a wave devouring any thought you had in your head.

He brings one hand up to cup your face while the other snakes around your waist pulling you firmly against his body.

"But you have to promise me one thing"

"Hm," you manage to squeak out as your mind turns to complete mush in his hands.

He leans in and leaves a feather light kiss against your cheek before whispering into your ear, "Be mine."

It wasn't about him helping you with your bloodlust. You couldn't get Leo out of your head and right now you didn't want to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter