**Explanations

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author's note: This is original chapters 14-15.... naughty cut scene at the end ^_~

 

You finish cooking breakfast as Seo Hyuk finishes setting the table and just in time as the six others file down the stairs. They all seem well rested and not at all phased about the strange occurrence in the middle of the night. Although you do notice Ken and HongBin give you timid glances as they walk to the opposite side of the table from you.

They all sit down and begin digging in to the food with lots of praise about the taste. As you start to eat, you find that you are not very hungry which is unusual because your appetite is usually insatiable so you just sit there slowly munching your food. You glance over and see Leo is just sitting there not eating either. You think back on what he said last night about feeding and you wonder if that is what has finally been able to satiate your appetite. 

"So, umm," you hear Ken speak up and you look across the table at him. "Last night," he begins and the others shift uncomfortably.

It was the elephant in the room that no one wanted to address, but he just did. You and Seo Hyuk are used to this sort of thing though as you have protected countless idols in the exact same manner. While they are on The List, they need protecting otherwise They will get ahold of them and do unspeakable things to their bodies while draining them of their life source. So there has been similar occurrences in the past.

"What was that thing? And-and," he starts stuttering and takes a breath to steady himself. He looks you straight in the eye. "Did you kill it?"

You are fairly unfazed by his question and decide to answer simply, "Ne, I killed it. If I didn't, then it would have killed you. We will do whatever is necessary to keep Them away."

You give Ken a hard look causing him to look away. Most idols seem to think lengthy explanations are confusing, and you have found that being open, honest, and firm with them has the best results. The meal continues on in a subdued atmosphere which you don't mind as it feels more peaceful.

After breakfast, it's time for N, HongBin, and Ken to go to their schedule. The three of them head upstairs to get ready and Seo Hyuk pulls you aside.

"Gwaenchanh-a," he asks motioning with his eyes at the three remaining members, who are all sitting in the living room talking quietly amongst themselves. 

"Ne, gwaenchanh-a," you answer with a firm nod. You are still hoping that Seo Hyuk didn't know anything about you and Leo. 

He gives you a hard look before also nodding.

"Okay," he finally says.

He taps his ear with his ear piece meaning that if you need him that you should call for him. They weren't always active so you didn't hear noise from his end that is unnecessary. Instead, you have to activate them when you need to communicate with your partner and they are not close by. You chuckle inside at his lame brotherly concern, but nod acknowledgedly to him. 

The three members leaving file down the stairs together and say their goodbyes as they follow Seo Hyuk out the door.

 

After you make sure they drive away, you set the outside alarm and head back to the living room. Ravi, Hyuk, and Leo are sitting together and when you walk in the room they all look over and go silent, which gives you an odd feeling that they had just been talking about you.

Ravi is the first to move. He gets up from his seat and walks over to you, circling around you while looking you up and down. You watch him questioningly and glance over at Leo who is just sitting back with that cocky grin on his face. You look back at Ravi who is now standing in front of you with his hand to his chin as if he is pondering something.

"Jeongmal," he asks glancing back at Leo who just nods his head.

Ravi takes a step towards you, which makes you take a half-step back, but he just leans in and inhales deeply as if smelling you. His eyebrows raise up and he looks again at Leo giving him a thumbs up. 

"What is this about," you ask rather frustrated at his odd behavior. 

Ravi looks back at you and leans in closer until you can feel his breath on your neck.

"I knew you smelled sweet," he says in a y whisper before flicking his tongue across your neck.

The next thing you know, you are standing two feet away from Ravi with Leo's arm around your shoulder. Leo flashes his fangs and hisses at Ravi. You look back at Ravi, whose eyes are now a glowing yellow and he also has sharp fangs peeking out from behind his tight lips. He just gives a little grin and shrugs.

"Hyung, I was just kidding," he says. "Besides she smells more of you now." He wrinkles his nose and then heads back to his seat next to Hyuk. 

You look between the two of them with wide eyes, unsure of how you did not sense that they are not human, like you. Leo pulls you closer and nuzzles your neck before giving you a kiss on the cheek. He pulls you over to sit on the side of the room opposite Ravi and Hyuk. 

"Noona," Hyuk says and you realize that you almost forgot he is there. "Last night, you were so cool the way you fought that guy." He puts his arms up and makes karate chop motions. "You really took him down." Hyuk pretends to body slam an invisible enemy. 

"Is he also," you begin to ask, pointing a finger at the youngest member. 

"Aniyo," Ravi answers, draping an arm over Hyuk's shoulder and pulling him close. "He found out." Hyuk just smiles and looks down shyly. 

"Are the others," you begin to ask the second question that came to mind.

"Aniyo," Leo answers this time. "Ravi and I are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter