Determination

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the LONG pause and the short update. I felt I owe you all something and I am desperately trying to flesh out the ending of this story. 
Comments, thoughts, ideas, and preferences are all encouraged in the comments. 
Thank you for reading!!

Finally the whole truth has been shown to you. Your past has opened up, and you now know who the true enemy is: POI. They tortured and mutilated the others to turn them into monsters all for the sake of making a super army they could control, but they failed; miserably. You were their only successful super soldier. But the key to you was your lost memories. They took them away at any chance they got, so you had no emotions, feelings, or willpower to fight them. Why would you fight something you thought was right?

Now you know though, they were wrong. Very wrong. 

 

A soft light illuminates the small Japanese-style room through the shoji doors on one side that must clearly lead to the outside. In the center of the room is a large rectangular comforter covering two forms. The damage from earlier is nowhere to be seen.

As you slowly come back into consciousness, you open your eyes a little bit as you take in the surroundings. In the low light, you can see Leo's sleeping face on the pillow next to you. His arms are wrapped around your torso, hugging you closely to him. You smile, but it quickly f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter