**Lost Memories

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you awaken again, it's much quieter in the room this time. You are back in the bedroom, tucked snuggly into the bed, with a dim lamp lighting the small space softly. You hear a strange noise coming from the wall to the side of you. You open your eyes and allow them to adjust to the light. You look over and see two figures locked in a passionate embrace against the closet. You can recognize Hyuk who's pinned up against the closet with his legs wrapped tightly around the waist of Ravi as the two try to devour each other. 

You groan loudly as you pull yourself to sit up. "Ugh, do you two mind," you ask purposefully interrupting their make-out session before it turned into something more. You rub at your head as it throbs with a dull ache. 

The two immediately stop and jump apart, straightening their disheveled clothing.

"Mianhaeyo," Hyuk whispers with a slight bow before rushing from the room, making sure to shut the door completely behind him. 

Ravi watches as his lover leaves, and adjusts his lower region with a grunt. You roll your eyes in disgust at how they could literally be about to have with you unconscious in the room. Ravi looks back at you and strides over to the chair at your bedside to take a seat. 

"So, are you feeling any better," he asks glancing over you. "Do you remember anything?"

Your head throbs but you try to think of the last thing you remember.

"I remember N waking me while a fight was going on and rushing out of the room. Then being attacked by Seo Hyuk but Leo defending me. Then something else attacking me, but.." You pause as you try to think back to the next moment, but when you try to picture it your head starts to pound. You wince in pain and put your head in your hands. 

"Don't strain yourself," Ravi says comfortingly. 

"I still don't know who you are or what you all want from me," you begin. "I don't know who to trust since you both tried to hurt me. I have no clue what's going on. But worst of all though... I can't remember who I am."

Ravi's eyes widen and his eyebrows lift at your reveal. "Jeongmallo," he asks in a surprised tone. You nod your head. "Hmm," Ravi hums thoughtfully. "Other than that, how are you feeling? Can I take a look at you?" At your timid expression, he adds, "You were hurt pretty bad and I want to make sure it's nothing serious."

You thought it was strange because you didn't feel seriously injured, just a pounding migraine, but from his sincere tone you let him check you over. He starts by checking your neck. He lifts your hair and you lean your head to each side as he looks. He doesn't touch your skin, but simply eyes the areas.

You remember the bite Leo had given you and think this must be what he's looking at. He looks down your arms to your hands and you hold them out, turning them over as he inspects. He sits back in his chair with a confused expression. 

"I feel fine, except my head," you explain. He nods with a hum. 

"Do you feel," he begins and pauses as if sorting his thoughts. "Um, well do you feel different now than you did before?" You can tell he is even unsure of what he's trying to ask and how to ask it.

You mentally assess your physical body, but you think it feels normal. You notice your stomach feels tight as if it's empty and wants to growl.

"No, I think I feel.. normal. I'm just.. I think I'm hungry." 

He nods and rises. "Okay, um, I'll go, um, make you something to eat then. I don't really know what we have here, but is there anything you don't like," he asks and you realize how very polite he is being which you feel is a nice change. 

"No, not really," you answer. "I'll eat pretty much anything."

"Okay, I'll be right back." He leaves the room and shuts the door softly behind him. 

 

While he's gone, you take the opportunity to explore the room you are in. There is a small desk with a laptop, some weird electronics that look like spy gear, and a pair of guns in a belt holster. They look very impressive and practically call to you to touch them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter