Garden Tryst

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later, Leo finds you in the garden outside of your room. It's close to midnight, and you are enjoying the view of the starry night sky.

"Here you are," he says as he approaches.

"Yeah, it's just so nice," you say.

He takes your hand in his and squeezes it gently.

"I've never had a normal, peaceful moment like this," you say. "At least not since I changed. I still don't remember much of when I was human. It's all real hazy, but being a vampire has been nothing but hell." 

You hear him sniff a few times, and you look over at him quizzically. 

"Are you getting sick?"

"No," he says, sniffing again but more in your direction. "I smell something.. strange."

You sniff a few times and then raise your arm to your nose. You catch a hint of blood on the sleeve of your shirt and remember it from earlier. HongBin's blood. You quickly, but trying to be casual about it, put your arm back down. 

"I don't smell anything," you say. 

"You know," he says, leaning a little closer. "I meant my promise to you."

"Huh? What promise?"

"I promised to help you," he says. "I told you I'd teach you and help you. Why don't you let me?"

"I do," you say, your voice shaking slightly.

He pulls you so you are facing each other, holding your upper arms firmly in his hands, and leans down so his face is level with yours. His eyes stare steadily into yours. 

"I've been able to sense you since that first day, in the elevator," he says. You blush remembering that hot elevator ride. "You might be more physically powerful, but I am more skilled. I have more real world experience." He lets out a sigh before placing a gentle kiss on your lips. "I'll let it go for today, but just.. don't hide from me."

You nod at his request, although you can't be sure if you will obey it. 

"I don't like the idea that you would lie to me," he says.

You look up into his eyes and catch a glint of hurt in them, and feel utterly guilty.

Suddenly, he pulls you into a tight hug and crushes his lips greedily against yours. You two melt together in a fit of passion. You hear a low growl rumble in Leo's chest. When he pulls away, you can see his eyes have changed to a deep crimson and his sharp fangs are growing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter