스물

Lighted Fireflies

Hey guys! As you can see, the last chapter of Lighted Fireflies was a disaster. I have lots of typos there and I didn't have the "Do You Believe In Fireflies" title that I would put usually. I updated that chapter with my phone so it's a crap. Yeap, crap, you, crap, read, crap. You got it. Anyway, to "repay" you guys, imma writing this chapter longer than usual. Caution! FLUFF OVERLOAD. AFF always automatically ticked the "rated M" when I OBVIOUSLY didn't write anything that contains . Don't turn when reading! :) Enjoy!

Do You Believe In Fireflies?

"Can I sleep with you?" Luhan looked at the petite girl in front of her. Did he hear it wrongly? A small soft sigh escaped Soo Ra's lips as she stepped backward. "What am I doing." She mumbled softly but it was loud enough for Luhan to hear. Just when she was about to leave, Luhan cleared his throat. "Come in." Soo Ra looked at him with her wide eyes. Luhan tilted his head to one side, gesturing Soo Ra to get insde. She bit her lower lips to prevent herself from smiling. Luhan followed behind her after closing the door. Soo Ra stood in the middle of nowhere, somehow starting to regret her choice of coming to his bedroom. 

Two aquariums caught Soo Ra's attention. She walked towards the office table where the two aquariums were placed. One of them has two golden fish whereas the other one has one tortoise. She didn't know someone like Luhan would have pets in his room. She reached her hand into the aquarium and grabbed the tortoise out from it. When she touched the head of the tortoise, it stucked its head into the shell. Soo Ra giggled as she touched its head for the second time. She put the tortoise back into the aquarium and closed the lid of the aquarium. 

She turned around to leave but was trapped between Luhan and the office desk. She gasped and froze in her place as Luhan placed his hand onto the desk, closing the gap between them. He is so close that Soo Ra can smell his scent again. She placed both her hand on the desk, supporting half of her body with it. Soo Ra stepped back a little, causing her back to bump into the desk. Luhan's hand made its way to her back, supporting her with his hand. There was a silence between them, but none of them tried to break it. Soo Ra kept her mind busy with trying to find an excuse to escape from him. But nothing came into her mind. Blank. 

Their eyes locked almost instantly and Soo Ra noticed how big his eyes are. She mentally scolded herself for being such a "girl" for paying attention at something she shouldn't. Soo Ra gulped. She wanted to say something but the big lump in was stopping her. They didn't move for the next few seconds. Luhan leaned towards her and her eyes went big. Her mind was floating to somewhere she doesn't know and she can't retrieve her idiotic brain back to her soul. Before any of them spoke, Luhan sealed her lips with his. Soo Ra's body froze for the second time. She can't believe was being . 

Luhan carried her up a little and placed her on the desk, beside the two aquariums. Her legs were dangling in the edge of the table while he was standing between them. Soo Ra shivered as the cold breeze blew from the opened window. Luhan let out a small laugh and broke the kiss. "Are you cold?" Soo Ra nodded while trying not to look at him. She knows she can't control herself if their eyes locked again. Luhan walked towards the window and closed it leaving Soo Ra still on the desk. She breathes rapidly, she swore she was so close to fainting. The ringtone of Luhan's phone shocked Soo Ra and she jumped slightly. He picked his phone almost immediately when he saw the name on the screen. 

Soo Ra quickly took the chance to hop off the desk but her wrist was being grabbed. Luhan turned her body around and pulled her into a tight hug. Soo Ra gasped when her head hit his chest. She could hear the conversation between the caller and Luhan and his heartbeat. It was calm and slow, unlike hers. Luhan's hand was on waist while the other one was gripping onto the phone. Soo Ra tried to breath normally, but she was obviously failing. "Yeah, thanks." With that, Luhan hung up the phone. After putting his phone into his pocket, he tilted her head so that she is looking at him. She tried to focus at other things, like the fan or the bed, but Luhan was doing the opposite. "Stop looking at other things."

Soo Ra gulped and Luhan tilts her head again. He smiled when he saw her red cheeks. He kissed her forehead before letting her go. He sat on the office chair and switched on his laptop while Soo Ra walked to the cushion slowly. "I guess I am your first kiss?" Luhan said, still looking at the screen of his laptop. Soo Ra's cheeks flushed red. Luhan chuckled and continue typing away on his keyboard. "I see." Luhan stated. Soo Ra looked around the room and the bookshelf beside the bed caught her attention. She looked through the books and her eyes landed on a specific book - The Return - she tooked it out from the bookshelf and read the summary behind the book. 

She sat on one side of the bed and start reading the first page. Luhan stopped typing and glanced up to look at her. He smiled when Soo Ra frowned at the book. He rested his chin on his hands and looked at her. Soo Ra felt someone staring at her so she put down the book on her lap slowly and looked at Luhan. She blinked at him several times before turning her gaze back to her book. Luhan raised his eyebrows in amusement. He stood up from the chair and walked towards her. Soo Ra griped onto the blanket and the book fell off from her hand. "Stop!" Soo Ra yelled and Luhan chuckled. "Stop what?" Luhan while stepping forward. Soo Ra stood up from the bed with the book on her hand. "I need to put it back." 

Luhan shook his head and snatched the book from Soo Ra. He placed it on the night stand beside the bed. He pulled Soo Ra with him and sat on the bed, causing Soo Ra to fall with him, legs around his waist. Luhan pulled her closer and she could hear his breath. "Please, don't." Soo Ra plead. Luhan wanted to more after seeing the weak side of her. He kissed her forehead, nose and her lips. Soo Ra whimpered. "Stop! We are not married." Soo Ra yelled. Luhan chuckled and she looked at him slightly annoyed. Luhan pinched her nose. "You are so cute." Soo Ra hugged one of the pillow and frowned at him. Luhan got up from the bed and pat her head. "Sleep." 

"How 'bout you?" Soo Ra asked as she put the book back on the bookshelf. Luhan raised an eyebrow. "You are saying you want me to sleep with you?"