열둘

Lighted Fireflies

"Do you believe in fireflies?"

Soo Ra's eyes widen. She checks both of her wrists again. Nothing. Soo Ra takes out all of her things from her backpack once again, not caring if her things are spreading all over the small tent. Tears are pooling in her eyes. She tries hard to control them from falling, but she failed. "What are you finding?" Luhan asked upon seeing her situation. Soo Ra remains silent and keeps on searching. She searched all the pockets of the backpack but there is nothing. Washroom. Soo Ra rushed out the tent and runs to the washroom as fast as she could. Luhan can't stand it anymore. He chased Soo Ra from the back. Soo Ra checks on the sinks and in the toilets. There are still some people showering. "I am sorry but did any of you see a blue bracelet?" A few of them shouted 'no' as a reply and Soo Ra thanked them before going out the washroom. 

Luhan is waiting outside when Soo Ra walks out the washroom. "You are finding your bracelet?" Soo Ra nods her head and turns her head towards him. "Did you see it?" Luhan shakes his head slowly. Another tear. Soo Ra uses a torchlight as her source of light. She searches around the camping spot. Luhan grabs her wrist, stopping her from searching. Soo Ra wanted to pull off his grip but he is too strong. "Stop finding, it's really dark now. You can find it tomorrow." Soo Ra shoves Luhan's hand away and keeps on finding. Luhan sighed. "It is that important?" Silence. Another sigh escaped from his mouth. "If you want to find it, don't do it yourself. Let's ask help from the others." Soo Ra shakes her head and wipes off the tears with the back of her hand. That is the time when Luhan notices she is crying. Luhan was taken aback. He had seen lots of females crying but it was the first time seeing Soo Ra cries. He had seen her sob, but not cry. Luhan grabs her wrist again. "Let's gather the others."

All of the staffs are standing in front of the couple, forming a large group. It is already midnight and Luhan knows they are all tired. "I am sorry for gathering you guys here. Soo Ra lost her bracelet. A blue one. Can you guys help?" The staffs smile and nods their head, agreeing to help the poor girl. Soo Ra bows politely to them. Jae Sook yawns and takes a torchlight from his tent. "Soo Ra-ah, when did you lost it?" Jae Sook asked in a calm tone, trying not to make the situation worsen. Soo Ra just shakes her head. It is the truth. She doesn't know when she lost it. Either when she is showering, walking back to the tent, or even earlier, during their dinner. Jae Sook pats her back and continues to search for the tiny little bracelet. Luhan is in the tent, checking both their bags. When he is about to walk out, he heard a soft voice coming from a tent. YoonMi's. 

Luhan walks to the tent and s the tent, revealing a shocked YoonMi. There is a blue bracelet in her hand. She quickly hides the bracelet under her bag when she saw it is Luhan. "You are supposed to search for Soo Ra's bracelet." YoonMi clears awkwardly. "I just got back from the washroom. I am about to go out." Luhan smirks. "I think your tent need some searching too." YoonMi's smile faded. Her hand goes to her bag without her even noticing. "Get out." Luhan's harsh voice made YoonMi jumped a little. "Oppa, there is nothing here." Luhan shoots her a glare. "I don't like repeating myself. Now, get out." YoonMi gulped before going out her tent. Luhan went in and flips her bag over. He then takes the bracelet that was hidden under the black leather bag. When Luhan got out, YoonMi stops her. "I didn't do it on purpose." YoonMi grabs one of Luhan's hand. "Let go." YoonMi quickly let go her grip. 

"Oppa, don't you think it is suspicious? She kept wearing that bracelet." YoonMi said. Luhan leans on a tree beside her tent. She continued. "Who knows what is that bracelet to her? Maybe it is from her ex." YoonMi said while struggling not to stammer. Luhan scoffs and gets up from the tree. He walks over to the group that is still searching. The words keep on repeating in his head while he is finding for Soo Ra. She kept wearing that bracelet. Maybe it is from her ex. Luhan shakes his head. When he saw a small figure back facing him, he immediately knows it is Soo Ra. He pokes her back a few times. No reaction. He pokes for another time. This time, Soo Ra stops her action and turns around. Her eyes are slightly red from all the crying. Luhan places the bracelet in her hand. "I think it's yours." Soo Ra looks down at her hand and starts to sob again. "Yah! I found it and you are still crying." Without any reply, Soo Ra hugs Luhan tightly. "Thank you." 

Luhan wanted to break the hug but seeing her so weak, he decided to stay in his position for a few seconds. Soo Ra breaks the hug and wipes off the tears on her face. Soo Ra keeps on hiccuping, causing Luhan to chuckle. They walk to the centre of their camping spot and Luhan claps his hands as hard as possible, earning all the staffs' attention. "The bracelet was found. Thank you for your hard work. You guys can go back to sleep now." Some staffs cheered, some clapped their hands. Soo Ra bows again. After all of them had went into their tents, Luhan looks at Soo Ra. "Mind explaining?" he raised an eyebrow. Soo Ra tilts her head a little to look at him. "Explaining?" Another hiccup. Luhan smiles faintly. Thanks to the dark, Soo Ra wasn't able to see his smile. "What is that about?" Luhan points to the bracelet that is now on Soo Ra's wrist. "Why is it so important?" Luhan asked again. Soo Ra looks at the bracelet and smiles. "It's the last present from my omma." 

Luhan feels relieves after hearing her explaination. At least it is not from her ex. "Let's go. It's really dark." Soo Ra nods and follows behind. Their tent is messy with all of Soo Ra's clothes. Soo Ra rubs the back of her neck. She quickly keeps her things into her backpack. "Where did you find it?" Soo Ra asked while keeping her shorts. Luhan puts one of his arm behind his head and lays down. "Around there." Soo Ra looks at him weirdly. After zipping her backpack, she lays down beside Luhan, back facing him. "Anyway, thank you." Luhan smiles casually and switchs off the torchlight. Soo Ra sits up when he did that. "What now?" Luhan asked, slightly annoyed. "I can't sleep without any lights." Soo Ra said truthfully. "I can't sleep with lights on." Luhan answered, still laying down. "Just a dim one. Open the torchlight and make it face downwards. Then it won't be so bright." Soo Ra pleaded. "No. I can't sleep with lights on. Even a dim one." 

Soo Ra sighs. "I will have nightmares." Luhan sighs. He opens the torchlight and puts it downwards. Soo Ra smiles and lays back down. Within minutes, Soo Ra is already asleep. Luhan sighs and opens his eyes. He turns his body to face Soo Ra's. "You are such a heavy sleeper." Luhan places a hand behind his head, supporting himself. Soo Ra turns her body arounds and now, their bodies are facing each other. "Did I tell you that you are really beautiful?" 


I was supposed to update after my exam, which is 30th of September and I am suppose to be studying now. I got really stressed and decided to update. Hope you guys like it! C: Oh, and a reminder, if you are not a Malaysian, don't ever come here to study. You will suffer reading our SEJARAH which is HISTORY. It is hard as and YOU WILL DIE.  Just joking...no. Anyway, let's pray hard I can score in this . I need to memorize everything but now, I am stuck in LUHAN and SOO RA. I don't know how I will survive tomorrow's exam. Let's hope for the best! And sorry for my long crap author's note.