Lighted Fireflies

"Do you believe in fireflies?"

"I guess village girl won't learn how to walk in heels," Yoon Mi looks at Soo Ra's feet and smirked. It's hard for Soo Ra to walk in heels. Even though it's just a pair of kitten heels, she can't. Yoon Mi walks toward Soo Ra while showing her the perfect walking. Yoon Mi's heels are 6 inches tall and yet she can walk like a pro model. "You should know your ability before coming into this house. Once you step into this house, you should know how much you will be humilated," Yoon Mi her hair and sit on the cushion. Soo Ra wanted to take off the heels she is wearing and throw them to Yoon Mi but she didn't. She doesn't want to be a bad girl towards her 'teacher'. Yoon Mi stands up and walks toward the door. "You better learn how to walk," she gives Soo Ra a smirk and leaves the room. Soo Ra made a face and changes the heels to a pair of flats. 

"Soo Ra!" she turns around and saw LuYoon. "Oh, unnie," Soo Ra stops walking so that LuYoon can catch up with her. "How is your lesson?" LuYoon points at Soo Ra's feet. "Did she teach you well?" Soo Ra shakes her head. "She didn't?" a sigh came out from Soo Ra's mouth. "She did tell me how to walk," another sigh. "And?" LuYoon looks at Soo Ra. "I didn't learn well," LuYoon grabs Soo Ra's hand and pulls her to the house's garden. It is big enough to have a swimming pool which is what they have. There are a few sundeck chairs beside the pool accompanied with some plants. "I will teach you then," Soo Ra points at the grass. "Here?" LuYoon nods her head. "Last time halmonie taught me here. She said if you are good with the worst place, it will be easy for you on the easy part," Soo Ra nods her head slowly. 

"First, you need a pair of heels," LuYoon takes her to a small cabinet near the pool and opens the cabinet. Soo Ra's jaw drops when she saw the whole cabinet of heels. It is twice as much as the heels in her closet. "This is a part of my collection. My room is full so I need to put these babies here," LuYoon takes a pair of green neon heels and hugs it. "I love this the most," Soo Ra smiles. She likes the colour too, but it's too tall. "As for you, you can take this," LuYoon pass Soo Ra a pair of 4 inches peach heels. "Unnie, this is too tall," LuYoon shrugged. "It is the shortest one I can find," LuYoon gives Soo Ra her innocent look. "I can get a shorter one from my room," Soo Ra said but LuYoon shakes her head. "Let's start!" Soo Ra sighed. She tries on the heels and they fitted her feet perfectly. "First, you need to learn how to balance yourself," Soo Ra nods her head. "Stand straight. Try to balance the pressure on both your toes and heel,"

"When you are comfortable, try walking. Heel to toe," Soo Ra listened to everything LuYoon said and followed. "HEEL TO TOE! You look like an ugly duckling walking toe to heel," LuYoon gigled. Soo Ra jumps a little and her feet went unbalance. LuYoon grabs her hand to avoid her from falling. "I can't," Soo Ra looks at her feet. "You can! Try once more, heel to toe, put balance pressure on both side," Soo Ra tries once more and suceed. "You did it! Now, when you walk, place your foot in front of the other foot," Soo Ra walked a few times before suceeding in walking like a normal lady would. "Now, follow the straight line on the tiles," LuYoon points to the straight line on the tiles. "Follow it. When you walk, sway your hips a little and don't forget to place your foot in front of another. Heel to toe!" Soo Ra nods her head. She stands on the starting of the line and walks as told. Unknown to both of them, Yoon Mi and halmonie are watching them from afar.

Halmonie wants to go for a walk when she saw Soo Ra walking in heels. She smiles while looking at her. Soo Ra reflets the young her. Lively and adventurous. Yoon Mi is standing beside her but all she saw is Soo Ra. "Halmonie, we should go in, you might catch a cold," halmonie shoves Yoon Mi's hand away. "You can go in if you want, I will stay here for a little longer," Yoon Mi clenched her teeth. She doesn't like this. Halmonie is smiling heartily while Soo Ra is struggling with the heels. "Halmonie, I think it's better if you go in now," halmonie nods her head while smiling. "Let's go, let's go," Yoon Mi walks behind halmonie. Before leaving the garden, she glances at Soo Ra and clenched her fist. 

"I told you you can do it!" LuYoon cheered. Soo Ra smiles. "Now, try walking in grass," LuYoon pulls Soo Ra to the grass. "It is the same. Just this time don't put too much pressure on the heel. As you walk, try to put your weight on your toe," LuYoon walks on the grass and gesture Soo Ra to follow her. Soo Ra walks slowly towards LuYoon. Without her knowing, LuYoon pulls her towards herself, making Soo Ra falls. Soo Ra looks up and LuYoon sticks out her tongue. They both burst into laughter. 

"Who is that girl beside LuYoon?" Luhan's uncle, Jae Sook points toward Soo Ra. Luhan hands his luggage to a maid before looking at her direction. "Noona's friend, maybe?" Jae Sook shrugged his shoulder. "Let's go in," Luhan nods and follow his uncle. Before going in, he looks at Soo Ra once more. She is laughing while trying to walk in the heels. Cute. Luhan walks into the house and was greeted by the maids and staffs. "Omo! Look who is back!" halmonie walks toward Luhan and Jae Sook. Yoon Mi followed behind halmonie. When Luhan saw her, he gives her a small bow. They settled down in the living room after halmonie gave both Jae Sook and Luhan a big hug. "I thought you all are coming back in April?" halmonie asked. 

"There isn't much issue to handle so we decided to come back earlier," Luhan answered with a smile. "Aigoo, you should have call me, I need some time to prepare food for you," halmonie laughs. "It's okay, omma, Luhan and I ate in the airport," halmonie nods her head and smiles. Yoon Mi tries to have eye contact with Luhan but failed every time. "...strawberry is much more better than bluebe," everyone's eyes are on Soo Ra. "...rry," she stopped talking and bowed. LuYoon followed from behind. "Luhan!" Luhan stands up and give his sister a hug. Halmonie cleared and LuYoon breaks the hug. "Uncle!" LuYoon waves at Jae Sook and he gives her a warm smile. "LuYoon, behave yourself," LuYoon made a face and sits on the couch. Luhan's eyes lingered to Soo Ra, the only person standing. 

"Soo Ra, introduce yourself," halmonie said with a harsh tone. "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Han Soo Ra," Soo Ra bows again. "Soo Ra, sits here," LuYoon places her hand on the seat next to her. Soo Ra did as told. "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jae Sook," he gladly introduce himself and hands out his hand. Soo Ra takes his hand and shakes it. "This is Luhan," Jae Sook points toward him. Soo Ra nods and gives him a smile. "Since you all are here, I will anounce it now," halmonie clears and stands up. Yoon Mi stands up as well. "Luhan, Soo Ra is your future wife," Soo Ra's eyes widen. The same goes to Yoon Mi and Luhan.