Lighted Fireflies

"Do you believe in fireflies?"

YoonMi scrolls through her messages in her phone while Soo Ra is looking out the window. Soo Ra looks at her watch. 9:27. Jae Sook told them they need about two hours to reach their destination. That means they will reach at about ten. She sighs. She hates car rides, especially long rides. YoonMi puts down her phone and looks at Luhan. "Mr.Kim says he needs the report of the month before next week." Luhan simply nodded. "Mrs.Hwang is having a two months break." YoonMi gets another nod from Luhan as a reply again. YoonMi sighed.
 
After a while, Jae Sook stops the car. "We are here!" Soo Ra climbs off the car and takes her backpack from the but. "You only brought this?" Jae Sook asked, complety stunned. Soo Ra nods and rubs the back of her neck awkwardly. Luhan appears all of a sudden and puts on his backpack. "YoonMi, do you need someone to help you with your luggage? We can ask the new guy to help you." Jae Sook asked while pointing to YoonMi's blue luggage. "I can do it myself." YoonMi said with a smile. Soo Ra looks at YoonMi in surprise. She can't believe that someone can hike with a luggage. Jae Sook looks her funny. "Are you sure? We have quite a long way to go."
 
YoonMi nods. "I told you I am good at sports. You don't have to worry." Jae Sook nods his head slowly and takes out the luggage. Soo Ra notices her shoe lace is untie when she is playing with the dry leaves. She wanted to bent down to tie it but her backpack is blocking her way. She takes her backpack off and looks around to find a good spot to put down her backpack. The ground is damp since there was a small rain just now. She pouts and sighed. Then an idea popped out from her head. She looks at Luhan and grins. "Hold this for me." She didn't wait for his reply and puts it in his hands. Luhan groans and leans on the car. After tying her shoe lace, she puts back on her backpack. "You are welcome." Luhan said, rolling his eyes. "Fine, thanks."
 
"Let's go!" Jae Sook shouted excitedly. The starting wasn't hard since they are still on the foot hill. "Are you guys alright? They are waiting for us somewhere up there." Jae Sook looks back at the two females. Soo Ra gives an "OK" sign and YoonMi just smiles. They continues hiking. It became much more harder as they are going up hill. Sweats started to form on their foreheads. YoonMi regrets wearing a blouse. She stops for awhile and takes a water bottle from her bag. Soo Ra noticed and walks back to her. "Unnie, are you okay? We could stop if you are tired." YoonMi glared at Soo Ra. "I don't need your sympathy." With that, YoonMi continues walking. Soo Ra blows a raspberry and sighed. She mimics YoonMi's expression before chasing up again. Now, Jae Sook is the first followed by Luhan, YoonMi and Soo Ra.
 
After awhile, they reached the place where other people are gathering. When the staffs  saw Luhan and Jae Sook, they quickly bow. Jae Sook smiles and Luhan just gives them a small bow. One of them quickly notices Soo Ra. "Oh, are you the new staff?" she points toward Soo Ra. Jae Sook smiles. "She is Luhan's future wife. Soo Ra, meet Moon Kyung, our company's designer. Moon Kyung, meet Soo Ra." Soo Ra gives her a faint smile. Some of them glance at YoonMi upon hearing that Soo Ra is Luhan's future wife. YoonMi noticed their glances but she didn't say anything. It wasn't the first time anyway. "Let's continue our journey then!" Jae Sook smiles. All of them continue to hike. Soo Ra is the last again. But now, she isn't alone. Moon Kyung joined her. 
 
"You are pretty." Moon Kyung's sudden compliment shocked Soo Ra. She rubs the back of her neck once again. "It's the truth. I don't see any makeup." Moon Kyung said while looking at Soo Ra's face. "I don't know how to put on makeup," Soo Ra said awkwardly. She knows a girl doesn't know how to put on makeup is like a butterfly doesn't know how to fly. "You are the first female I meet that doesn't know how to put on makeup." Moon Kyung said truthfully. "But it's good though, you don't need to spend so much money on makeup." Soo Ra laughs lightly. Moon Kyung opens her moth to say something but closes before anything goes out from . She bows to someone in front and chased up to the rest of them. Soo Ra looks up and saw Luhan. 
 
"You are going too slow." Soo Ra tilts her head a little and saw that she is indeed far back from the team. "Oh! I didn't notice that," Luhan scratchs his head, frustrated. "How long do we still need to walk?" Soo Ra asked. "A very very very long way." Luhan said casually. Soo Ra looks at him in disbelief. "My legs are going to break." Luhan looks at her weirdly. "Short legs won't break. They become shorter." Soo Ra's mouth turns into an 'O' shape. She looks at her own legs. She admits she doesn't have the best leg but her legs aren't short. "Stop staring at your own legs, you look like a mad man." Soo Ra shoots him a glare. "We are here!" Jae Sook's voice echoed. "I thought there is still a very very very long way to go?" Soo Ra looks at Luhan innocently. Luhan chuckles. "Idiot." 
 
They put down their backpacks on the ground and some of them sit on the ground, panting. Some are drinking water as if they just found a pool in a desert. Just saying. Soo Ra takes out a towel from her backpack and wipes off her sweat. YoonMi did the same. When YoonMi's eyes glance at Luhan, her hand automatically reaches over his forehead. "You sweat a lot." Just as YoonMi's towel touches Luhan's forehead, he turns his head to another direction. YoonMi quickly retrieves her hand. YoonMi sighed. Why can't he forgives her and gives her another chance? "Come on guys! Let's built up our tent!" Jae Sook shouted. Soo Ra wears a black cap since it is already afternoon and the sun is killing her. She takes off her sweater and folds it nicely to fit into her backpack. "Since there aren't much tents, some of you guys need to share." Jae Sook starts to distribute the tents and at the same time, making them into pairs to share the tent. 
 
"Moon Kyung and YoonMi." Jae Sook said and passes them a blue tent. "Soo Ra and Luhan." He said again and passes them a green tent. Luhan looks at his uncle with his mouth hanging wide open. Jae Sook winks to him and continues to distribute the tents. Soo Ra ties up her hand into a messy bun and starts to built the tent unwillingly. She tries to spike the nails into the ground but failed every time. "Why is this ground so damn hard." Soo Ra mutters. She sits on the ground and stares at the tent angrily. "How dare you bully Han Soo Ra." She throws the tool to the ground and frowned. Luhan looks at her weirdly and chuckles when he sees her throwing the tool away. "Such an idiot." Luhan picks up the tool and teases Soo Ra. "Stop calling me idiot!" Soo Ra crosses her hands. "Alright, fool." Soo Ra frowns again. "Fine, cold blooded man." 
 
Within minutes, Luhan is done with all of the nails. "You should have helped earlier." Soo Ra said while dusting off the dry leaves that went into the tent. "I should have stay far away and watch you suffer." Soo Ra puts her head out through the zipper of the tent and fowned at Luhan. "Cold blooded man." Luhan keeps the tool into a box and puts both of their backpacks in the tent. "Be glad I helped you." Soo Ra made a face when he walks away. She lays on the tent and looks at the blue bracelet. "Omma, where's Soo Na?" she lets out a sigh and closes her eyes. 

Emillia to the Jo is updating again! XD Today was the first day of my exam and it was plain bullcarp. PLAIN. BULLCRAP. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this chappie! Oh and someone commented that I am her unnie, I am pretty sure I am younger than you unless you are smaller than 13. :) :)

Hope you guys like the interaction between Luhan and Soo Ra too! If you guys think it is going to fast, tell me, I can make it slower. :) :) Actually I am rushing both my crap fics so that I can start a new one.  Just joking. TEEHEE