Epilogue

Lighted Fireflies

Moon Kyung looked into the mirror then to the lipsticks collection she has on the table. She picked the baby pink lipstick to match her light pink dress. She wore the white heels and straighten her dress before leaving the room. She checked the time on her phone and gasped. She fasten her speed to the other room across the hallway. She knocked on the door twice before opening the door. She poked her head inside and saw Soo Ra sitting on a chair in front of the mirror. From the reflection, she looked beautiful. No, she was dead gorgeous. Moon Kyung rushed beside Soo Ra and Soo Ra jumped in shock. 

"Damn, you are gorgeous." Moon Kyung said as she sat on the chair beside Soo Ra's. The hairdresser spray on some hairspray before leaving the two girls. Soo Ra smiled faintly. "I am nervous." Soo Ra spat truthfully. Moon Kyung chuckled at Soo Ra's childish behavior. "Come on, who gets nervous on their own wedding?" Moon Kyung checked her reflection once more before pulling Soo Ra out from the room. "Yah! Where are we going?" Soo Ra said while struggling to ran with her long wedding dress. "Don't worry. We won't be late." Moon Kyung said as she continued pulling Moon Kyung. "The wedding can't start without the bride anyway."

Soo Ra put down her dress when they stopped running. Soo Ra's jaw dropped in awe. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Moon Kyung asked. Soo Ra nodded in agreement and stepped into the wooden house. It was decorated with some vintage furnitures and some simple decoration. "LuYoon unnie and I used three months to decorate this whole piece of ." Soo Ra hugged Moon Kyung tightly. Moon Kyung broke the hug and quickly comb her hair to straighten it. "Come on, we don't want the groom to wait." Soo Ra nodded and they ran back to the event hall. 

Since Soo Ra's father wasn't in the guess list, LuYoon will be the one holding Soo Ra to walk down the aisle while Moon Kyung will be the the bridesmaid. LuYoon smiled when she saw Soo Ra. "You look really beautiful." LuYoon assured Soo Ra. When the door opened, Luhan's raised his eyebrows in amusement. She looked really pretty in the wedding dress she designed herself. Sehun, Luhan's cousin, the groomsman of the day, pat on his cousin's shoulder. "Looks like you strike the right lottery." Luhan chuckle at his cousin's joke. "You better be a gentleman or I will kill you with my own hand." LuYoon whispered into Luhan's ear softly while handing Soo Ra's hand to him. 

The audience clapped after the exchanged vow. "You may now kiss the bride." the priest announced. But instead of kissing her lips, Luhan kissed her forehead, knowing that she would faint if he kissed her lips in front of hundreds of people. Another round of applause came from the audience. Soo Ra blushed when Luhan tilted her head and tell her 'I love you' while looking into her eyes. Luhan patted her head as they walked to their changing room to change their clothes. "You look amazing today." Luhan whispered and walked into his room, leaving Soo Ra dumb-folded. Soo Ra looked down at the dress and smiled until Moon Kyung pulled her into her room. "You look like some insane woman out there." Moon Kyung stated while passing Soo Ra a blue navy dress.

After changing into the dress and a pair of silver heels, Soo Ra walked out from her room to see Luhan standing in front of the door. He smiled and pulled Soo Ra into a kiss.

"You look amazing everyday." 


It's the last chapter! *sobs* I really like Luhan and Soo Ra. <3 I am sorry if this chappie is short, since it is an epilogue, I made it shorter. *whispers* I at writing wedding and so yeah...I made it shorter XD as for the wooden house, it's their new house, so don't be confuse :) 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, enjoyed this story from the start till the very end and thank you for subscribing! Love you all with all my heart! 

Check out my new story! Identity http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/579810/identity-sehun