First Day

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

You barely had any sleep last night. There's tons and tons of papers from the fax machine and you have  to stay up for the whole night like a vampire to work on them. Geez, how tiring.

The alarm clock rang for the third time and you were barely awake. You lazily reached toward your nightstand and closed the alarm, trying to get more sleep when you realized  it's already 20 minutes pass seven and your work would start at Eight.
You yawned and rubbed your eyes lazily before pulling the covers off and headed to the bathroom to do your own morning business.
After for what seemed like fifteen minutes, you finished showering and went to get dressed in a nice casual outift, -your usual style- long, oversized T-shirt and a pair of long jeans, along with a pair of sneaker/sandals.
Tying your hair into a high ponytail and putting on some soft makeups, you grabbed your bag and the documents needed before heading downstairs.
There's 15 minutes left and you decided to skip the fancy breakfast your mom made -honey pancakes with choclate doughnut and a glass of high-calcium milk- and decided to just grab a bar of chocolate in the fridge.
Dad looked at you with a curious expression from the dining table ''Haewon why aren't you eating?''
''Sorry dad I'm in a hurry or i'll be late'' You replied without looking at his face, putting on your shoes and walked out of your house.

Haeseok shook his head lightly in amusement. Well I didn't expect her to put so much effort into this work, i have a feeling this is going to be a really good opportunity.

You were found out of breath at the bus stop, panting heavily while resting both palms on your knees, carving for oxygen .You were running like you're in an olympic race to the bus stop wishing you won't be late since your house was kind of far from here. And luckily, you aren't.
You patiently waited with the others for around a few minutes before the bus arrived and you continued with your journey.
Finding a proper seat in the back, next to the window -your favorite seat since childhood- you watched the city passing by in the speed of lightining. You can't deny it, a part of you were actually nervous.

This is your first time going to work, you felt unusual and... Uneasy. So this is how adults spend their lifes huh? Quite tiring I see.
Deep in thoughts and without realizing, you reached your destination.

Taking a deep breath, you took a peek at the tall, enormous building before getting off.

Park Haewon, You can do it. There's nothing to be scared of. You calmed down and tried to cheer yourself. Hopefully, it worked. Even just a little bit.

You walked calmly into the building. Everyone was looking at you like you're a monster from Mars, but you couldn't care less.
You tried your best to ignore the questioning gazes and walked to the counter in the wide corridor.

The receiptionist greeted you with a gentle smile.
"Hello, miss. You must be Park Haewon?"
You slightly nodded, "Yes, that's me"
"Please follow me toward the boy's room" She gestured toward the long way of the corridor and mentioned you to follow her.
You walked behind her without a word, taking several peeks at the company. Wow, what a nice building they've got. You thought to yourself, gaping in awe.
The receiptionist saw your reaction and let out a chuckle, knocking you back to reality before you shifted and cleared your throat.

''I'm glad you liked our company. I wish you good luck with your work'' She smiled warmly.
You awkwardly smiled back. ''Thank you.''

''Oh, we're here!'' She stopped in front of a door with a paper saying ''BTS'' taped on it. She reached for the doorknob before looking back at you, smiling.
''Well, say hello to our boys. BTS!'' Before she twisted it open.
Behind the door were seven georgous boys, looking at you with a surpirsed, curious, shocked and a glimpse of awe at you.
Why are they staring at me like this? you rose a brow but nevertheless bowed at them
''Boys, this is your new, temporay manager. She's Mr. Donghae's neice, please be nice to her!''
''Hello, my name is Park Haewon. I hope to get along with you well'' You introduced yourself and smiled at them.
A guy with brownish-blonde hair recognized you.

V was shocked when he knew the girl at the hospital yesterday who glared daggers at him were actually his temporary manager now. And she just smiled. smiled.

She looks really pretty when she smiles. She should smile more often. He thought to himself, quietly admiring your beauty.

''Well I guess my task here is done now. It's my time to leave. I whish you guys get along well!'' The receiptionist smiled before walkinig back and secretly put a hand on your shoulder.

''Good Luck, Ms. Park''
''Please call me Haewon'' You let out a chuckle. And the receiptionist fell into shock when you chuckled.

She should really smile more often. She looks awfully stunning when she smiles.
''Ok Haewon. You can call me Victoria''
You smiled at her before she left, leaving you and seven guys, and an awkward atmosphere.
Jungkook was the first one to break the tension, He cleared his throat and stared at you with a curious expression.
Hated of being stared, you looked away and shifted uncomfortably in your place.

''So, Noona..''
''Noona?'' you rose a brow at his words, making the latter shivered uncomfortably at your unfriendly tone.
''Well how old are you Haewon?'' He tried calling you by your name and hopefully he won't get blamed.
''I'm turning eighteen in September''
''Wow you're born in the same month as Kookie!'' A guy with a baby face, but a deep voice exclaimed.
''Kookie?'' you thought and lightly chuckled. What a weird name.
Jungkook's cheeks turned into a glimpse of pink from embarrassment. Aish, now she'll think I'm girly.
"N-no.. My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Don't listen to hyung!" He pointed to Suga with an irritated expression. Suga rose a brow. "Hey what! I'm your hyung you're supposed to listen to me!!" He faked a pout.
Rap Monster rolled his eyes at the kids "Respect your hyung, Kookie!"
"But... That nickname sounds so silly!!"
"Nah, hyung thinks it's cute!" Jin laughed.
You just looked at the guys making fun of Jungkook with an amused expression. Boy, being a maknae was so hard I see.
You smiled from time to time and chuckled when Jungkook made a silly face and the hyungs laughed wildly.
Sighing to yourself, you picked up their schedule to see if there's anything that would come in handy.
22/08/13... Oh crap they got a schedule at Sukira in half an hour! You facepalmed yourself.
"Uhm.. Guys..." you softly exclaimed when a bottle of BB Cream flew across your vision.
Looking back, you saw the seven dorky guys fighting and throwing stuffs at each other.
"Ugh... Hey, stop.." You tried to stop them but a makeup brush hit you square in the face, which made you pissed.

Ugh, that's it. That's ING IT.

You slammed your palm harshly on the nearby table, dragging the boy's attention toward you.
Seeing the pissed look in your eyes, they immediately stopped the war and stood in line starightly like some sort of soldiers.

You ruffled your hair and glared daggers at them. "Clean the whole mess up and follow me into the van. I give you fifteen minutes."
"What? That's too-" Jin exclaimed but you cut him off.
"Shut up and do what I say. If you don't want to be late for your upcoming schedule"
"Schedule? I thought we didn't have any for today!" Jungkook scratched his head.
"You need to go to Sukira in half an hour." you stated plainly.
"What? God, Manager hyung didn't inform us!"
"How could he do that when you guys dragged him into a car accident" you replied, making everyone shut up, guilt eating them.
"Now hurry up! I'm going to wait outside!" You slammed the door open before walking-no, I mean storming outside.

The boys jumped a little by the loud sound when you close the door before rushing to clean the whole mess up.
"Hyung, I don't really like her.." Jungkook pouted as he nudged J-Hope, who was wiping the BB Cream off the floor.

"I don't like her, either."


Yow guys. Sorry I didn't get to update so often. Well I'm lazy /shot. But I managed to squeeze an update for today. Woohoo /weak cheers. I know this k. Feel free to slap me. Owhmaigawd. This is so ing rushed, I'm so sleepy I need to sleep. Gotta check the grammars later. Zzzz

Hopefully, you guys like this. Lol. Leave a comment c: criticize me or whatever. Just comment!

Bye!