Haewon's iPaid.

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

.

.

.

''... A French Restaurant?!'' You highly exclaimed while looking at the French Label of the restaurant which you can't clearly read. I'm broke. I'm officially broke.
They nodded while looking at each other with bright, sparkling orbs.
''We'll count this as a welcome-the-new-manager treat!'' Namjoon grinned.
''If so you guys should treat me instead, not me treating you!''
''Remember the photoshoot, lady?'' Jimin sneaked in and said, giving you a light smirk and a worth-to-die-for wink. You just gulped. Ok now that's my weakness.
''Ok fine. Let's go in.'' You sighed while leading the boys into the oh-so-fancy restaurant with 7 happy boys doing their victory fist pumps in the background.

Poor you, walllet.

''Bonjour, Welcome to Tor Lejour. How can I help you?''
''Uh, Bonjour...'' you replied, taking the menus from the waiter and giving it to Jungkook; the one who sits next to you.
''What do you want to eat? It's my treat I'm sure you'll be happy.'' you faintly murmured at the last sentence. Jungkook who caught it looked at you and gave out an adorable laugh. You suddenly stared blankly at his adorable rabbit front teeth and cute cresent-moon pair of eyes. Now I can see why girls swoon over him.
Meanwhile, the dork brothers, a.k.a Suga J-Hope and V were just trolling around. All they thought of earlier was trying to make you form a hole in your wallet, but now they didn't know what to order, what to eat. They really had no idea.
''Uhmmm..'' Suga called the waiter and pointed to a part of the menu. The waiter rose a brow before awkwardly nodding and noting down the orders. You rose a brow at those bold actions. What for? Did he order something expensive?
You have to admit that the only thing that's going through you mind right now is. The price of each dish the boy's gonna order.
''Noona, I want this one!'' Jungkook nudged you and point to a seafood soup. You rose a brow before reading the price; your heart suddenly dropped.
22.95$ for one dish. You gotta be kidding me.

''Oh, you like it? ok let's order it.'' you pretended to act ignorant and order it immediately. Jungkook gave you one of your favorite eyesmiles and you have to say that nobody can refuse to those.
After a few minutes the awkward ordering session was done. V nudged Suga.

''Hyung what did you order? I saw the waiter making weird faces when he took your order.''
''Uhm.. nothing much, i ordered a croissant.''
V bulged his eyes. ''A CROISSANT? YOU CAME ALL THE WAY HERE TO A VERY FANCY RESTAURANT JUST TO ORDER SOMETHING YOU CAN BUY ALONG THE STREET?!'' V raised his voice that the whole restaurant were looking at him. You gulped and apologetically bowed to the other customers before they resumed  what they were doing.
''Wait what? hahaha Suga hyung ordered a croissant?!?!'' Jimin exclaimed before the whole crew laughed and your table became the spot of attention again. Ugh stop embarrassing me guys.

''Noona did you hear that?'' Jungkook exclaimed.
You turned around and rose a brow. ''Hear what?''
''Suga hyung ordered a- '' Before he can finish, Suga immediately jumped over and covered his mouth. ''Don't tell her!! Haewonnie it's nothing!''
''Let me continue!!'' J-Hope hollered and Suga's face looked like he's going to die any moment.
''He ordered a croissant!!''  J-hope shouted. You can't help but to immediately sprout out a laughter at that moment and didn't notice the other's reaction to this.

Did she just laugh? -Namjoon
OMG TELL ME THIS IS A DREAM. -Jimin
The ice princess can laugh? -Jin
No freaking way. Her laughter sounds so rare. -V
SHE JUST  LAUGH OMG SOMEBODY SMACK ME. -J-hope
Is currently in blank state right now. -Suga
Noona's laughter sounds so adorable.  Like a jingling bell <3 -Jungkook

Later on you stopped laughing and realized that they were staring at you like you just robbed a bank. you let out an awkward mumble to help them get back into their sense but they didn't. What did I do?
You cleared your throat and they blinked before trying to pretend nothing happened. Except for Jungkook (Damn you maknae)

''Noona why is your laugh so adorable.'' He looked at you dreamily and spoke his mind. His other hyung mentally facepalmed themselves.
''My laughter?'' you blinked in surpised. Am I that cold to them that even my laughter they found it rare?
''Yes noona it's so melodious I am paralyzed you shall laugh more often I love it-''
''THE FOOD HAS ARRIVED.'' The other hyungs exclaimed.

''Noona do you wanna eat some?'' Jungkook offered you his seafood soup. You lightly smile before shaking your head. ''No thanks I'm not hungry. You shall eat''
But the thing is not your stomache. It's your wallet.

''Noona I want some drink.'' Jungkook exclaimed and you handed him a glass of water.
''Here don't be in such a rush we got plenty of time.'' You smiled.

''Noona how long will you be staying as our manager?''
''I don't know. Depends on Ahjusshi's conditions.''

''If he recovered will you still be our manager?''
You chuckled. '' You want me to be your manager?!''
He nodded and smiled. ''So you can treat us here everyday!'' He beamed.

My wallet.

 

''Noona can you-''
''HAEWON PLEASE CALL THE WAITER AND PAY THE BILL.'' The other hyungs cleared their throat. Jungkook blinked.

Ok now, be ready my poor wallet.

 

After you called the waitress, you waited calmly for the restaurant to check the total amount while the boys were happily chatting, talking about phones and stuffs. After a while, footsteps can be heard and you felt your heart loudly pounding.
''Miss.'' The waiter called out and handed you the book.
You closed your eyes , trying to calm yourself and reached out to take it.
A few seconds later you managed to open your eyes and trailed down to the total bill.

...

...

...

''97.75$ U.S''

WHAT.

 

I am broke. Officially broke.

You remembered that you only have like 150$ in your wallet. This meal treat ate up like 95% of it.
You half-heartedly paid for the meal and gave it back to the waiting waiter with teary eyes (?)
They sure eat a lot I will not treat them ever again.
''Nah I like iPhones more!'' a voice interrupted your thoughts and you looked at the guys talking about Apple brands. I'm not a fan of Apple I prefer Android.
''No I love iPad more! Fast and Furious!''
''You guys . iPod is the best. tiny but you can go online watch Youtube and Facebook~ It's the most georgous thing on earth!'' J-Hope beamed.
''No hyung Macbook was the best. I've never seen such a Hi-tech laptop before. I always wanted a Macbook!'' Jungkook sighed with dreamy eyes.
Jimin who caught your wondering gaze asked you to make you a part of the conversation. ''Say Haewonnie, which product of Apple do you like the most?'' everyone looked at you.
You sighed with a pokerface. ''iPaid''.

 


A/N: iPaid LOOOOOOL.

OMG What a long chapter, at least it is long to me lolol

I got the iPaid thingy idea from a pic I saw somewhere in faceook.. I forgot lol.

anyway I was being super active in updating these days, usually i update very late lol. i did it for you guys. so comment? <3 or i wont update fast anymore. LOOOL

Sorry if i got spelling mistakes, i didnt check. lazy xD

LOVE YA!

-Xian