A Treat?

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

You and V were jumping like a kid out of excitement, and totally forgot about the surroundings, and even what you were doing. Jungkook and J-Hope looked at you two with wide eyes. 'What are they doing?''
''Yeah what's so happy?''
''V hyung what's so happy?'' Jungkook nudged V and his sense came back, so did yours. You both realized you were hugging and in the next second you guys broke away immediately, looking at this and those, pretending not to care.

Since V didn't answer, Jungkook and the other members decided to asked you instead.
''Haewon noona what's so exciting?''

''Uh?'' You rose a brow and then remembered the contract. You pulled it out and gave it to them with a bright smile.
''I didn't get to sign the contract so we don't have to do the phooshoot!''
Jungkook took the contract from you and read it with the rest of the members with wide eyes before they exploded with tears of  joy and happiness (?).
''OH MY GOD YAAAAAAAY HYUNG WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ANYMORE I WAS SO SCARED THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO DO THE CRAZY PHOTOSHOOT!!'' Jungkook exclaimed. You can say 'shout' to his other hyungs; who were trying their best to block their ears from the high-tuned voice of the golden maknae.
'' I know you are really happy but you might as well as stop shouting Kookie. My ears got burned.'' Jin laughed.
You looked at them happily while smiling. It feels like buying kids the candy that they always wanted. A motherly happiness.
''Oh. Hey guys.'' you exclaimed, making the boys drifting their attentions from the contract to you instead.
''I... I just wanted to say sorry. All of this happened because of my clumsiness...'' You looked down.
''It's okay!!'' They beamed. ''As long as you'll treat us foooood!'' they chanted and laguhters can be heard.
You looked up at them with a surprised face before bursting into chuckles, slightly shaking your head.

Geez, these guys.

At Lunchtime, the boys were prefecting their dances and hanging around while your most important task of the day came to life.
Food, Food... All you can think of were food. Not because of you're hungry, but because you can't decide what kind of food to buy for the boys.
Running out of ideas, you finally decided to ask them.
You walked into their room and knocked on the door three times, being polite and all.
Meanwhile, the boys thought PD or some important people came in because their manager was so rude; he never knocks when he came in.
They suddenly got up, back straight, face forward.
Getting no response you decided to just open the door. They wouldn't mind anyway.
Upon seeing your appearance, the boys sighed in happiness and went back to their lazy positions; sitting and sprawling on the floor.
''Haewonnie I thought PD was coming in!!'' J-Hope exclaimed with a laughter.
You rose a brow. '' Well aren't I supposed to knock when I need to come in? I mean I don't want to bother you guys if you were doing something important...''
''That was nice of  you, noona. But our manager hyung never knocks when he comes in, we thought a guest was coming or something whenever there's a knock on the door.'' Jungkook chuckled.
You slightly nodded. '' So next time I don't have to knock?''
''Yes I guess'' Rap Mon said while sprawling on the floor and the others groaned in laziness.
''Say, what's your business?'' V asked while he was still rolling on the floor, typing on his phone.
''Is that how you greet your manager, huh?'' you rose a brow with a slight chuckle. I can see how 'friendly' they are indeed.
V chuckled before stopped rolling, looking at you with a bow. ''So your majesty, can I hereby know your purpose of especially visiting us today?'' he joked with a light smirk and all you can do was bursting into laughter while shaking your head.
''Alright alright. stop it with the dramas. BOYS!'' you shouted while clapping, trying to gain their attention but failed to do so. Tch, what a lazyass. I wonder how would their fans react to this.
''Ok if you guys would just ignore me, forget about the lunch treat.'' You snorted while walking away before hearing screams after the process.
''NOOOOOOOOOO HAEWONIEEEE~!!!'' They shouted out your name before storming to you. You turned back with a wide smile.
''So I came here to ask what do you guys want for lunch.'' you tilted your head, waiting for the answers.
'' We always have beefs for lunch when manager hyung was here. How about a change of treat?''
''Yeah I guess so. Judging from her iciness, I don't think she's going to treat us lunch everyday.''
''But she's our manager she's supposed to!''
''You really think she's gonna treat us lunch everyday? She's the ice princess!''
''But she wouldn't expect us to buy foods ourselves!''
''Yeah! at least we're idols!!''
''ARE YOU DONE GUYS?!'' you shouted from afar, making them jolt.
''One minute, darling.'' J-hope asked with a wink and all you can do were just shaking your head. ''Don't you dare call me that.''

5 Minutes later,...

''Ok on the count of three if you guys still won't tell me what you wanna eat, i will just forget about the treat and go home.''
''WE HAVE DECIDED!!!'' They shouted. you slightly groaned and walked back to them. What a hassle.

''So what's the menu for today?''
''Tsk tsk. You're not gonna buy us food today..'' V waved his index finger and shook his head like a kid.
You rose a brow. So?
''YOU'RE BRINGING US OUT!!' They shouted while jumping.

Oh .

 


A/N: Sorry guys i didn't check for any spelling mistakes, i'm sure i got alot .-. sorry! will do later!

Comment, please? or i won't update. xD

-Xian