Deal With It

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

After hearing about the shocking news, you stormed off the coffee shop, racing against time, toward the studio.
You stopped at the entrance,slightly panting. And what greeted you were seven grumpy-almost as if, pissed,- faces looking at you.

You let out a slight whimper in fear.
Even though you're the cold, stone-faced princess, you still fear of your mistakes, and the outcomes of your clumsiness.
You took several steps forward, fears lightly showing in your eyes.
''Uh.. I'm...'' You slightly gulped, looking at the fierce faces.
Jungkook pouted. '' You dragged us into a big trouble, noona.'' He said, sounding slightly annoyed.
''I know...'' you looked down. ''...Sorry about that..''
''Now what are we going to do? Are we really going to take that photoshoot?!'' Jin exclaimed, ruffling his hair.
''No.. I'll... I'll manage this somehow..'' You blurted out, ensuring them.

I'm not even sure if I can even manage to solve this. Is this the life of the workers?

''....In the name of your manager, I'll take responsibility.'' You said, slightly smiling. Let's say,smirking for yourself and how much of a loser you are. I'm never gonna get things straight.
''How in the world are you going to do that, Ms.Manager?'' V raised a brow at you.

You took several seconds thinking. How do I convince them?
''I'll figure out a way somehow.'' You lightly shrugged.
''Haewonnie you have to solve this because we're clearly not taking the phootoshoot, alright?'' J-hope said. You nodded.
''Ok. Good luck.'' Namjoon gave you a pat on the shoulder.
''So... since you guys are finished with the radio show.. shall we go back?''
''No noona I'm hungry. Treat me!'' Jungkkok pleaded with puppy eyes.
''Treat you all for meal? Now?'' You exclaimed and raised a brow.

I'm gonna be broke.

''Noona I'm hungry~ ''
''Say, I feel like I need something for my stomach too.'' Suga exclaimed.

''PLEASE?''
You looked at the pleading eyes and sighed.
''Wait till lunch time I'll treat you'' You nodded and smiled.
The boys graoned in disappointment.

You drove them back to the company while still thinking of how to get rid of that stupid magazine shot.
''We arrived guys, get off.'' You shouted to the boys at the back whom were playing with their phones and taking selcas before getting off the car.
You took out the photoshoot contract and read it on your way in, the boys following you.
You went through the information, the date and time arranged and the signature part.

 

After signing, the following person(s) had accepted the contract and the information listed above:

 

 

 

 

 BTS                                               Ceci Megazine

                                                                                 October 13, 2013.

 

After looking at it, a part of you were left curious and wondering.
If I really agreed to take the photoshoot, why didn't I sign this?

If I didn't sign this, does that means the boys don't have to do the photoshoot?
You were still curious. You poked V who was walking pass you as he turned back raising a brow.

''What's the matter?'
''Here, help me look. This is the part where people sign when they were agreeing of doing something, right?''

He looked at the paper. ''Yeah. But why didn't you sign?''
''I didn't get to sign while agreeing to the offer because that man was in such a hurry.'' You looked at him with slightly sparkling eyes.
''Wait! Does that mean...'' He looks back at you with a surprised face.
'' WE DON'T HAVE TO DO THE PHOTOSHOOT!!!'' Both of you exclaimed and hugged each other, jumping afterwards, earning attentions from the surrounding.

 

Yess!!!!

 


 A/N: Hey guys I'm back!!! Sorry for making ya'all wait ahaha xD

now the photoshoot thingy came to an end, even the solution sounds kinda odd. sorry about that OTL

Enjoy!! Please leave me some comments or I would not update. ahahaha xD evil me lolol