Worst Day of My Life

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

''I was browsing through tumblr and saw this.'' V sighed inaudibly. He looked at you with tender and pitiness.

You did nothing. You were afraid to scroll down and read more insults, but you also didn't know how to react.

Unknowingly, tears escaped from your eyes.

You didn't know you cried. V and Jungkook met eyes with pure shock. It's been a month with you and this is the first time they saw you cry.

''Noona, don't cry!'' Jungkook pouted and was about to pull you into a hug but was cut off by his annoying hyung- V.

V pulled your head in and leaned it onto his shoulder, hugging your shoulder slighty. He felt horrible seeing you cry. When did Park Haewon cry easily and show her weak state? Never.

Everyone was in shock; all they did was just blinking at the couple interactions between their 4D guy and their pretty manager.

You can felt his touch. You heaved a sigh and put his iPad onto the floor, closing your eyes to stop the tears.

V looked at you and caressed your hair. He said nothing, but you can hear him whispering 'cheer up' into your heart.  It was so strange, but you felt better.

You had no idea that you cried because of getting gossiped- but back in schools, everyone gossiped about you and you were so strong. Says who? Your heart always cried.

This is the worst day ever.

 

After all the dramas, you went back to your old state and tried your best to act happy so the boys won't worry about you. They were practicing hard and you watched them with content smiles. Once and then, they would come to you and ask for some bottles of waters. You would handed loads of them with cute grins and they grinned back.

You drove them to the M-Countdown stage. Everything went so well. You cheered for them. But tried your best not to be too close to them. The gossip you read this afternoon made your scared of communicating with the society.

''Have a nice drive home, Haewonnie.'' Suga bid you goodbye and you smiled. You were dropping them off at their dorm and it was kinda late and you were a little sleepy. Another day without visiting uncle.

The routines repeated. You took the bus home but what's strange?

You saw smokes- dark smokes floating to the air from somewhere in your neighbourhood. You had a bad feeling that a house was burnt.

Then, something hit you.

The weird click at the stove. It scared you to death.  You looked at the smoke and your heart shook.

''Please drop me here.'' You told the driver when he was about to take a turn into your neighbourhood. He stopped the car and you hurriedly dashed off.

Please, not my house. Please not my house. You prayed in your heart.

You arrived at the point where you can see your house from afar.

Smokes covered the whole mansion and fires were everywhere. Firefighters were dealing with the flames. It was completely ruined- half of the house was burned into ash.

You were so shocked and petrified. Your  legs shook and you just sat there on the sidewalk. You looked at your burnt house and sobbed, covering your mouth to prevent any screams coming out.

It might have happened probably even early in the morning. Till now, no wonder it was so ruined.

All your fault, all your fault.

You covered your face and cried. My house, it's burned. I burned the house.

You cried hard. everything was blurry since tears covered your eyes. People that walked around threw you weird gazes but you don't give a damn. Everything was ruined. Ruined.

Then, a voice from heaven called. I mean, the phone rang.

You wiped your tears and looked at the number. The names says 'Taehyung'.

A part of you wondered why was he calling but you don't care what reason, you just felt so weak now.

You picked up the call, still sobbing.

''Haewon? Are you home now? Eaten yet? I was watching TV and the house somewhere around your neighbourhood got horribly burned. I'm worried so I decided to give you a call. Are you okay?'' He asked.

You sobbed and smirked at yourself. How much more worse life could be.

''Taehyung, can we... meet up?''

--------------

yayyyyy! TaeWon (?) interactions! Poor haewon. Omg haha is it too short?  I just wrote this in one go, sorry if it's bad or theres too many error ><

please comment more. I only got one comment in the last chapter. It made me sad :(