Paying a Visit

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

You sighed. ''See you, guys.''
''Bye haewonnie and thanks for the meal!'' RapMon waved with a smile.  Ugh don't ever remind me of that meal ever again.

''BYE NOONA~!!'' Jungkook shouted and made a heart sign above his head. What a cute adorable dork. You smiled. After the deadly meal, you and BTS went back to the company and manage their schedules for the upcoming episode of Rookie Channel Bangtan that they're shooting. Filming starts tomorrow and you can sense the tiring day coming ahead of you.

It's time to go home. You drove the boys to their dormitory and bid goodbye to every member. They all went inside and you can still hear the faint murmurs and the dorky chatting between them behind the door. These guys are still kids.
You drew back to the company and went to get a cup of  Machiato at the coffee shop next to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus silently with a crew of other people. You went into the bus and took the seat on the back, next to the right window- your favorite place of seat of all time. As usual, you would stare at the busy roads and the cars that passes by at the speed of lightning, and you somehow find that fascinating.

You didn't realize you reached the hospital, you jerked in surprise when the bus stopped and got off. I hope uncle's alright. You sighed and entered the hospital, checking at the information counter and dashed upstairs.
You knocked the doors thrice before you heard Byul's voice. ''Come in.'' You creaked the door open, both Byul and your uncle widened his eyes before Byul,who can run,stormed in and hugged you tight. Almost spilling my Machiato auntie.
''Oh my niece, how are u doing? We were worried about you!'' She exclaimed in worrisome. You giggled and hugged her back, slightly patting her on the back.
''Don't worry auntie I'm okay. How is ahjusshi doing?'' You released the hug. Byul took you closer to your uncle's bed and he weakly smiled at you. You took a sit at Byul's chair and took his hand before taking it to your cheeks.
''How are you feeling right now uncle? Anything better?'' You asked, voice shaking. '' I didn't really improve but my health is better now'' He your hair. '' How are you doing on your first day honey? Any difficulities? If the boys misbehave to you, tell me'' He smiled.
You giggled. '' It's nice, ahjusshi. Everything is going fine don't worry.''  maybe except for the meal treat. I wonder if  uncle treats them like this everyday. He frowned. '' Are you sure you're ok? You look so tired and restless.''
Now he caught me.

You gave him a reassuring smile. ''Maybe that's because it is my first day. Everyone gets tired on their first day of work right?'' He nodded. True enough.
''I will get used to this soon.'' You squeezed his hands. '' Don't worry about me uncle I will do fine. Worry about yourself and get better soon alright?''  He smiled. ''Alright.''
''I have to go now ahjusshi it's getting dark. See you later and please get well soon.''
You brought your head down to meet his lips as usual and he kissed your forehead.  ''Bye, haewonnie. Uncle loves you.''
''I love you too.'' you smiled and got up from your seats.
Byul pulled you into a hug. ''Please come here more often Haewonnie. We miss you alot''
You smiled ''Okay I will. I will buy some foods when i visit next time!''
She giggled and pat your head. ''Good niece haha~Auntie loves you!''
''I love you too auntie.'' You released the hug and as usual she kissed your cheeks. ''Goodbye.'' you said.
''Goodbye!'' Auntie waved before you left the door.
''Wait! Haewonnie!''you heard Byul's voice calling and you ducked your head back inside.
''Yes?''
''Your machiato!''

Oh right.


    A/N: Sorry for the short and boring chapter, sorry for the slow update and sorry for the long wait and the grammar/spellings (if i have)

Feel free to slap me now. Hope i wouldn't lose subbies. ;;