The Talk of The Town

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

After another couple of hours, the fansign came to an end. You had been running around like a madness to accomplish your duty and watch over the boys while trying your best to ignore the strange gazes from the fans, not to mention that some of them are filled with jealousy and hatred. No, most of them indeed.

''Great work, everyone! Keep it up!'' The PD announced and everyone clapped. The writer-whom you find the nicest out of all the staff crews- handed you a snack bar. You looked at the bar and back to her face with curiousity and she smiled.

''Take this, I had a handful in my bag. I'm afraid you'll get tired since you're the youngest out of all of us.'' She put the bar onto your palm. You smiled and took it with a small 'thank you'. You don't know why, but you just felt so warm around them.

Everyone left home, the staffs took the other van while you'll be driving the boys back to their dorm.

You still felt uneasy about the incidient that took place this evening, you were afraid that they would be mad at you.

You held onto the snack bar in your palms like your life depends on it before taking a deep breath and walked to the van.

When you opened the driver door, every one of them were there, talking and chatting but when you entered, they stopped talking and looked at you.

Your eyes shook with slight fear but you managed to shrug it off- acting like nothing happened before getting into your seats.

The boy's gazes still bothered you though.

''Uhm, noona.'' Jungkook cleared his throat while looking at you. You were fastening your seatbelts; you wanted to ignore hisw call but that woulde be too rude to do so.

You looked up slowly at him. ''Yes?''

''Are... you okay?'' He asked.

''Uhm, from what happened earlier, about our fan..'' J-Hope added while everyone was still throwing you the weird gazes.

You looked at them, confusede. Aren't they supposed to be mad at me?

''Me? I'm okay, aren't you guys supposed to be mad at me about that?'' You asked, looking at the boys like they are your sons. cute little kids.

''What? of course we wouldn't be. We thought that you were mad, so we wanted to apologize.'' Jungkook looked down; you couldn't help but to smile at his childishness.

''I wasn't mad and don't be sorry, I should be the one saying that. Sorry for making such a scene.'' You blinked  few times.

''It is nothing. Thanks goodness you aren't mad.'' Jimin said with a smile and you smiled back.

It's not something to be so emtional or happy about, but having this little talk between the boys helped you lift up a big stone off your chest.

''It's almost 8, I'd better hurry and drop you guys off. '' You mumbled and started the engine, before dashing off to the big road.

Was it only you, or your driving skills became much better?

''Goodnight guys, make sure to wake early tomorrow, we are having a schedule at M Countdown. It's your comeback tomorrow~'' You shouted through the glass window from the other side and made fist pumps. They hollered and jumped around, making fist pumps back. Haha adroble excited dorks.

It was pretty late by now and since you can't spare some time to visit your uncle, you decided to drive back to the company and left the car for the security to take over as usual before taking the same usual bus home.

''Mom? Dad? I'm home!" You shouted while taking off your sneakers at the entrance.

No answers.

You grabbed the strip of your backpack and walked into the house, looking around with a weird expression.

''Is anybody home?'' You frowned, walking to the kitchen.

And there appeared Miyeon, your house maid, sleeping in the corrner next to the fridge. You sighed in relief. It's weird to tell, but seeing her made you feel better. I thought something bad was going on.

''Miyeon!'' You called out, sitting down to meet her level and tugged her shirt.

''Huh, Uhm... Oh! Ms. Haewon!'' Her voice trailed off dreamily before she bulged her eyes open with pure surprise.

''How many times do I have to tell you to just call me by my name,'' You chuckled and stood up.

She rubbed her face and stood up, brushing off her clothes and tidy them. ''Ok, Haewonnie!'' She cleared .

''Uhm, sorry for taking a nap earlier. Nobody was home.'' She chuckled nervously and rubbed her nape. You eyed her before looking around.

''No big deal, where's my parents?'' you asked.

''Oh, they said they will go for business issues in Canada. Will be back in a few weeks. They're also not sure when exactly.''

''Hm. Did they have anything to inform you to tell me?''

''No, but I do have something to tell you.'' she grinned. You rose a brow.

''What is it?'' You asked.

''I already asked for their permission but I still need to inform you. I will travel to my hometown and won't be back till next Monday. My brother won a scholarship to New York and we are going to throw a party!'' She squealed, looking excited and all. You smiled at her. ''Tell him 'congratulations' for me.''

''Oh, sure I will! Thank you! I'll leave tomorrow morning!''

You stammered. ''Why so early?''

''Tomorrow will be Friday and I will only have three days.'' She pouted. You chuckled. ''Alright''

 

     After a boring dinner, a wonderful sleep and a lazy morning, Friday came. the day that you'll be home alone.

You woke up earlier than usual. Taking a look at the clock, you realized it was just 5 in the morning.

''Why did I wake up so early today,'' you groaned and rubbed your face. You wanted to go back to sleep, but something weird is keeping you awake, and you don't know why.

You decided to just wake up and go do your usual morning business. You came downstairs and it was really weird to find nothing but emptiness. There used to be your mom in the kitchen and your dad at the dining table.

But there' s no one.

Hmm, I guess Miyeon had left. But why so early? It's barely 6 o'clock here. You frowned and walked to the fridge to grab some snacks, before a stick note caught your eye.

You pulled out the stick note and giggled. You have no idea that your maid was such a child.

''Thank you'' you mumbled to the stick note before grabbing the soup miyeon left you.

You slipped down onto the chair and started eating it. 

Mm, delicious as always.

You were on your way back to the sink and wash up the dishes, but when you walk past the stove, you heard a strange click.

''What's that?'' You dimmed your eyes and looked closer to the stove.

Ordinary. Normal. Nothing strange. Nothing happened.

You decided to shrug it off and washed up the dishes before you looked the door, and left.

What you didn't notice is;

Miyeon didn't close the stove.

 

''Hey, there Haewonnie!'' The boys greeted you with smiles and grins. You were not expecting them to arrive before you. You thought you were earlier but they were earlier.

''Wow, what made you guys so early?'' You asked in surprise.

''Your reminder from yesterday.'' V grinned.

You looked at him and chuckled. ''I'm not buying you guys breakfasts, go buy it yourself'' You faked a grin back and the boys groaned.

''She knew us so well.''

 

Hours later, it was working time and everyone was too busy preparing these and those, especially the boys and you have to drive them to shows and eating places and more that you can feel yourself throwing up.

At afternoon, everyone was gathering for lunch at a restaurant. The PD asked if you would like to come but you decided it would be better to stay here and take care of the boys since they'll be practicing all night.

You entered the practice room with dozens of lunch boxes and some foods and extra drinks.

You used your leg to toss the door open. ''Hey guys, it's lunch time!''

The boys were sitting in circles and you decided to put down the food in between the circle and took the empty space between V and Jungkook.

What you didn't notice was; the boys were staring at you with a strange expression.

You made a face. ''What's wrong? was my shirt ed or something?'' You tried to joke and check yourself, but then you feel someone grabbing your hand.

''Don't you know something, Haewon?'' V asked you.

You frowned and shook your head. ''What is it?''

''Hyung should we tell her?'' Jungkook on your right side, asked the others. RapMon and Jin nodded.

''What is wrong with you guys? Did I get fired or something?" you started to feel uneasy.

V handed you his iPad, which was a website full of gossips and you realized, it was about you.

' Have you seen BTS' New manager?'

'Yes I have and she was so f-cking rude, she even insulted a fan!'

'Yeah and the fan was just asking for a fansign! Did she have something in secret with V oppa or something? She seems jealous!'

'I don't like her. She's cold and rude! I was at the fansign and I almost throw her my cup of coke!'

'Me too! oh and I've heard that she used to be an ANTI-FAN OF BTS!'

'WTF?! Now's she's their manager?!'

'F-ck it, CURSE THAT B-TCH!'

 

''What.'' your eyes widened in shock.

 

--------------------------

     Hey there guys! Im so sorry i didnt update for almost a month ;; i was so busy and exams are coming up! T.T i can not update often anymore and school starts tomorrow too;;

please comment what you think about this :) and sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes, i was in a rush so im sure i have some.

Seeya! Lovelots!