A Temporary Shelter

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

Hearing V's response, you were caught off guard. Surprised, embarrassed and shocked at the same time. G-geez, what is he doing? You embarrassingly thought to yourself. V noticed you freezing before reaching out, lightly tapping you on the shoulder. "Hey, you okay?'' He questioned, the concern clearing visible in his tone.
You managed to blink a few times and dragged yourself back to reality. "Oh, n-nothing. Shall we finish up and leave now? It's kinda late." You pretend to looked at your wrist watch and squeezed out a cheeky grin. V unknowingly grinned back before you both finished up your little meal in a comfortable silence.

 


"See you later, Ahjusshi!" V waved to the shop owner while dragging you out of the shop. You were dragged by the said boy, while trying to give a polite bow at the shop owner, the latter responding very cheerfully.
"Come again, guys!'' He shouted. ''We will!'' V turned back and responded in the same voice. You chuckled softly to yourself and reached up to fix your own hairs.

You two walked for another minute in complete silence, before V immediately stopped in his tracks, making you jolt in surprise. ''What's wrong?'' You asked, frowning. V looked at you with his blank expression. ''W-where are we going?''

''Why are you asking that, we're going to- Oh right Where are we going?'' You repeated the question in surprise. ''I don't have a house now, where am I supposed to stay?'' without you knowing, you began to panic.
''Did you tell your parents?'' He asked. You shook your head. ''No way, I would be the next thing to be burned if they knows.'' You cried eternally. Seeing your sudden panic state, V swung his arm and wrapped it around your shoulder, softly patting you. You froze in surprise, feeling your blood suddenly rushing to your face. Thanks to the moonlight for not making it clearly visible. 

V didn't take notice of it, since he is very active in skinship and he always stay with s. ''Did your uncle know?'' He asked, looking at you.

You looked back and shook your head. ''I'm afraid to tell them.''

Seeing your stubbornness, V sighed inaudibly. ''Then where are you supposed to stay through the night? Going to the motel?'' He asked, raising a brow.
"Nope, I don't have any money with me. All burnt.'' You sighed, hating yourself and your clumsiness.

''Ugh. Alright.'' Without a word, V continued on walking. Since you are in his embrace, you didn't get a sign, which almost made you fall face forward. You tripped onto the air for a second, before resuming the walk with him. V looked at your clumsiness and chuckled to himself.

''Idiot, there's nothing funny.'' You frowned.


After walking for a good fifteen minutes, you started to recognize the neighborhood, the area that V is heading to. You elbowed him. ''Hey, where are you going?'' You asked, frowning. V looked at you and shrugged. ''To your new home?''

''What's with the new home? Where exactly are you bringing me?'' Your frown went deeper as you continued to stare at him. He didn't response and kept on walking, which burned you to the bones. You stubborn little alien.

 

''So here it is!'' V stopped in his track, which made you stopped in surprise. You snapped out of your thoughts and frowned at him, before taking a look at the  strangely familiar building in front of your sight.

"...your dorm?'' You questioned, eye bulging out in surprise. ''Mm, hmm." V hummed happily. ''You'll be staying here for a while till you find other places!'' V answered, sounding very proud at his decision.

Giving an opposite respond, you hissed and glared at him. ''Kim Taehyung, you moron! I am not a guy, for Christ's sake! How do you want me to live with seven grown up guys in their age of puberty?!" You shouted at him. a

V was a little surprised at your reaction, but transmitted no expression as he tried to play it cool.

''Well you have no where to go! This is the only choice, by the way you know us pretty well, we are not really into ual things. My hyungs and I would never do anything to you. Promise.'' He stood still, taking his index finger and crossed his heart.

You chuckled at his bold actions, but still not really convinced. Well, thinking back, he's kinda right. I have nowhere to go. They know me well, I know them well, maybe we could get along well under one roof temporarily?

''Hm.'' you shrugged, decided to play cool. ''Okay fine, since I have no choice.'' You walked pass him, entering the building.

V scoffed at you. ''Yah, I was trying to help here?'' He hurriedly followed you into the building.
 


You and V reached the floor where the dorm was located in. V stepped forward and pressed onto the bell. ''Hyung, open the door!'' He banged it multiple times as you stood there, watching him amusedly.

''YAH KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHERE IS HAEWO-'' Rapmon swung the door open, rapping his suddenly-made freestyle lyrics at the said boy before he noticed your standing figure behind V. His jaw dropped as he stood there in his place, completely frozen.
''Shush, get out of the way, hyung.'' V shoved the leader aside, as he stepped into the messy dorm.

''What's wrong Rapmonnie did V bring a girl to the house or something?'' J-hope jokingly asked while he was watching the TV.

Getting back to his sense, Rapmon shouted. ''HE DID!''

''WHA-'' in the next second, all the members (except V) were gathering at the door, wanting to see the girl that V  brought home.

''....HAEWON?'' They exclaimed in surprise. Jungkook, who managed to response quickly, pulled you in for a hug. ''Noona how have you been I saw the news I thought you couldn't make it-'' and as the youngest of the group, Jungkook let out a whimpered cry. ''I'm worried!''

You stood there at the door, suddenly attacked by a heavy weight, hearing some incoherent words, and following up with a cry. You froze, not knowing how to response. The first thing your brain could progress is to return the hug and pat the guy's back. ''I-I'm alright..'' you cooed. ''You're a little heavy here.'' you squeezed out.

''Oh, sorry noona!'' Jungkook pulled back and wiped his barely existent tears. ''So, why are you here?''

''Yes yes. Why are you here? Just to walk V home or anything else?'' The other member asked. V, who faded in the background for a while, replied while settling himself down onto the couch. ''She's staying with us temporarily. Since she has no home.''

The other members turned their gaze to V, jaw dropping to the basement floor. ''WHAT?''

''Like I said, guys.'' V rolled his eyes. She will be staying with us since her house got burned, her uncle still in the hospital, she has no money with her and we're the only option. Let her stay for a while, guys. We kinda made our deal.''

''The big thing is not on us,'' Suga said. ''It's on her.'' He looked at you. ''Are you sure you want to stay?''

''Yeah, we are guys and you might feel a little insecure.'' Jimin added, and the members nodded.

BIG NO! ''Yes of course! It's not like we are strangers, I know you guys pretty well to know that you're all trustworthy.'' You smiled awkwardly.

''I'm glad that you guys agreed.''

 



Hey hey my beautiful sunshine! Sorry for not updating! I JUST FINISHED MY FINALS OHH YEAAAAAH! IM SORRY IF I HAVE ANY MISTAKES I TYPED IT ALL IN ONE GO. WILL CHECK AND CORRECT NEXT TIME ONCE IM NOT LAZY (WHICH IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE) THANK YOU~ PLEASE COMMENT! <3 love ya.