Moments

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

V was a little surprised to hear that. It means there'll only be him and you. Alone. But he agreed, nonetheless. There's no time to think of such things.

''Sure! Hold on, I'll be there in a minute.''

''T-thank you.'' Your voice shakily trailed off before you unconsciously dropped the phone without hanging up. You ignored the surroundings and began sobbing quietly into your palms. Everything's over. Over. Nothing's left.

After a few seconds, your phone vibrated. You peeked through your fingers and looked the phone.

A message from V.

' I know a diner somewhere around your neighbourhood, it's called ''Jangdokwon's Bibimbap''. We'll meet up there. Oh and, get better soon :) ''.'

Your lips curved into a smile at his message. ''Thank you.'' You quietly thanked him, even though he wouldn't be able to hear it.

Taking a deep breath, you pushed yourself off the ground and stood up, grabbing your phone. I guess it's really over. You looked at your burned house and your eyes shook. It's still heartbreaking, though.

You walked around, searching for that place. After a few good minutes of wandering around,  you found the diner. It's not a big, fancy diner, just street places.

So V is not much of an expensive person. You shrugged and walked into the place, taking a seat on a small table at the corner.

''Good evening, miss. What would you like to eat?'' The seller shouted from his place. You looked at him frying chickens. ''Nothing much, maybe a plate of chickens and some kimchi, please.''

Hearing your order, he looked at you with a curious expression. ''Eating chickens with kimchi?''

You shrugged and smiled. ''It doesn't hurt to try new things.''

He raised a brow while looking at you, before smiling and gives you a thumbs up.

You chuckled, slightly bowing your head.

''Ahjusshi!'' A familiar voice shouted. ''Hey Taehyung!" the seller exclaimed in bliss before grabbing the said boy into a side-to-side hug. ''I didn't see you coming here, are you that busy?''

''Well yeah because I am having a comeback. I don't have much time for you, ahjusshi.'' V gave a friendly smile and pat the man on the shoulder before his eyes started gazing around, looking for a specific girl. He spot a figure at the corner, whose head is currently resting on the table with hairs covering her shoulder.

V ran to her spot, giving a loud shout. ''Haewon!''

You looked up in shock, not expecting anybody to shout out your name. You looked around and spot a familiar guy, a familiar grin. ''Hey, V.'' you weakly smiled at him.

Not expected, he pulled you up from your seat and- into a hug. A tight, bone-crushing hug; which you really didn't see it coming.

'' I'm glad you're fine.'' He said in relief, reaching up to pat your head in attempt to comfort you. You awkwardly respond to the hug. ''In fact, I'm not fine.'' You murmured.

V got a little taken back by your words, but he managed to squeeze out a grin to cheer you up.

'' Kimchi and fried chicken, on your service! Oh Taehyung is this your girlfriend here?'' Ahjusshi's voice made you two jolt away from each other like the same poles of magnets. You were shocked so you just stood there with big eyes. V seemed to respond faster, he acted normally as if nothing happened and grinned while shaking his head. ''No, this is my manager... noona.'' He managed to squeeze out the 'noona' in attempt to sound formal. But it's weird as heck. You were also surprised to be called noona.

''Oh.'' Ahjus nodded his head, still gazing suspiciously between you two for a few more good seconds before he decided to shrug it off.

You two akwardly sat down in front of each other and ahjusshi began serving the food. ''I'll call you miss Kim Fried Chicken.'' Ahjusshi  whispered to you as he served your strange dish, laughing in advance. You made a funny 'what?' face and chuckled, nodding your head.

Time passed by, and you guys were eating in a comfortable silence. V stole some glances at you every once and then- you caught it everytime he tried to, but you think it's best to ignore it.

You were done eating and looked up, only to meet with a pair of brown orbs staring dee down into your souls.

''What the- V, why are you-'' this is the nth time of the day he made you surprised by his bold actions. He rose a brow. ''I just wanted to check if you're good or not.''

Hearing his reason, you were stunned but then laughed to yourself. ''Thanks for worrying l, but I'm good. I'll be fine soon, hopefully.'' your voice trailed off as you speaked the last sentence.

He nodded, but kept on staring at you. You frowned. ''What's wrong again? I told you I'm good.''

''No, it's not that.'' he shooked his head. ''I just came to the point of realization that,''

That?

''You kinda look beautiful.''

 


YES I KNOW GUYS I PROMISED TO UPDATE SOON BUT I ENDED UP DISAPPEARING FOR TWO MONTHS. IM SORRY I DISAPPOINTED YOU GUYS AND MADE MY RETURN WITH THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER. I WAS SICK AND HOSPITALIZED (IM NOT A HEALTHY PERSON) AND FINALS ARE COMING. I AM SO SO SO SORRY. I TRIED TO MAKE SOME TAEWON FAILED MOMENTS. HAHA IM SO SORRY FEEL FREE TO SLAP ME BUT I SWEAR THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED FASTER.

LOVELOTS, SEEYA. <3