Fansign Event

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

After what Jimin said you began to rethink about your feelings.

You are pretty sure that you got no connections with V though, you guys don't really hang out much but you felt.... abnormal around him. There's that one thing that got you magnetted to him but you really had no idea what is it.

You shook you head to let go of the thoughts. aish useless. Before going back to work.

 

   This evening BangtanBoys held their first comeback fansign event and your duty is to watch over them.

You counted all your roles in your mind since this is the first time you ever went outside with BTS publicly. You are afraid how would the fangirls react to this. A manager as a girl? doesn't sound good at all.

So all I need to do is to watch over them if the fans want to anything stupid, make sure every fan gets to talk in the limitted time, take the gifts the members recceived and prepare them in seperate boxes and stand still as a statue. Ok that's it... I guess. You shrugged before getting onto the van with the guys.

As usual, chitchat can be heard while you drive. Good thing that Namjoon is still telling you the directions to the fansign event.

''Ok boys get off we are here.'' You announced while taking off your seatbelt.

But one thing is off.

Why isn't the seatbelt coming off? you thought, frowning when the seat belt didn't come off.

Everyone had already left the car, except for one figure whom is sitting behind you.

''Need any helo]p?'' V poked his head in.

You looked up and gazed at him, but what pulled you to shock is when his cheek is only an inch away from your nose.

You stayed still, frozen. V didn't notice your strange expressions, He struggled to break the seatbelt free and looked up at you.

''Done-'' He paused, looking at the weird gazes in your eyes before letting out one of those y-mischevious grin before getting off the car.

You stayed frozen for a few more seconds before rapidly blinking and following after him.

Gosh what's wrong with me.

When you stepped into the area, you can already hear cheers and screams from the sitting fangirls infront of the fan signing table. 

You frowned and cover your ears. Oh god calm down girls.

As usual, BTS did their traditional 'Bang-Tan!' Greeting and within a few chit-chats, the fansign started.

Everyone sat in their original arrangement, V at the end of the left side, following with Jimin, Jungkook, RapMon, Suga, J-Hope and Jin. (idk what their arrangement is i just made this up haha)

Fans passed from one to one and they had some interactions with them , you just stood still behind V and watched the fans with catious eyes.

Going back and forth and clear the gifts off from the table to the back for the members with some helps from a few more stuffs, everyone began to start busy.

When you didn't really take notice, a girl with a strange sparkle in her eyes crepted in line and went to V.

''Oppa~'' she said with a crispy voice. V began to feel strange with the tone but he decided to ignore it anyway. ''Yes?'' He replied with a cute grin.

And when you are already standing behind V, you couldn't help but to eavesdrop at their conversation; trying not to be impolite. (?)

She smiled creepily before handing him their O!RUL8,2? Album.  V unknowingly took it and signed on the cover before looking up to give it back to the girl, but what he didn't expect is-

She suddenly leaned in and kissed him.

V stayed still, completely; internally and physically frozen. How in the world did this girl got the courage from?

Seeing what just happened, your eyes grew wide in shock and in the next second, you found yourself walking up and slammed the table harshly, driving attention from the others.

''You! Get lost! Don't ever come to any fansigns again!!'' You hollered, throwing her back the album V had just signed.

Unfortunately, everyone thoughted you were bullying the fangirl and being mean to her. The girl got surprised and looked at u with a curious expression. ''Who are you and where did u come from?!'' She demanded rudely.

''It is none of your business but I warn you, don't ever come near the boys again! You are very inapropriate!'' You hissed. How in the world could she kiss V. Does she wanna be killed by thousands of fangirls down there?

The girl looked at you with judging gazes before lifting up the corner of her lips, forming a smirk that only you and V saw it before turning back to face the other fans and the rest of the Bangtan members with sad eyes.

''Everyone! Look! This girl is so mean! She bullied me when I did nothing wrong!'' She made a stupid whimpering sound and wiped her tears (when there's none) to look pitful.

The other fans stared at you with disgust and the rest of the BTS members and the staffs looked at you with disappointment.

You couldn't take in what just happened. You looked at the girl with disbelief and anger and was about to storm in and give her a slap for her wonderful made-up story but you felt someone's hand slipping into yours and intertwinned fingers; squeezing your hand to stop you.

You looked at V whom was not looking at you and is still sitting like nothing happened. Before you could even make a frown, he already interrupted your process.

''Everyone please don't misunderstand, this is Park Haewon, our new manager'' After he finished introducing, everyone looked at you with a frown and you felt like a fish out of water.

Suddenly, chit chats could be heard everywhere while the fans started whispering and pointing at you like you're soem sort of alien.

You sighed. As expected, you wouldn't receive such warm welcomes from those girls.

''Why is the new manager a girl? Can't it be a guy or something?''

''Yeah and I don't want any girls near my oppas. I want her to go away.''

''Me too! I'm very jealous!''

''Me three!''

Hearing all the bad words and judges, you made a not-so-amused face. The girl looked at you with a smirk of victory before silently left the area.

''I am not done with you, sister.'' You frowned and looked at the slowly fading figure, mumbling some curse words under your breath.

''I'll deal with this later. Do you need rests or something?'' V asked, looking at you and softly squeezed your intertwinned hands.

You looked at him and forced a small smile. ''I'll be fine but I guess I need to explain the boys about what happened. I'm afraid they'll misunderstood.''

''Well, I guess they already did'' V said, rubbing his chins. He noticed the weird stares from everyone and slowly took his hands out from yours. You looked at the crew before looking down in embarrassment.

''Oh my god! that girl held hands with V oppa!''

''Yes! I can't believe it!''

''Are you sure she is just their manager?''

''I am going to do a research about this girl!!''

You frowned and lightly groaned in frustration. Can they just not judge me when they didn't know what exactly happened?

''Go to the back and rest, I will tell them what happened.''

You looked at V. '' Are you sure they will believe you?''

He smiled and nodded. ''I can't believe I just lost my second kiss. My first one is with a puppy though.'' He made a silly face.

You smiled before going to the area behind the hall. Some staffs stood there. ''Haewon, what happened? did you really bully the fans?''

You frowned. I guess I frowned too much today. ''Of course no. She took a chance and kissed V when no one noticed and since I'm the manager, I am supposed to pretoect them but she made the story herself. '' You shrugged befoe mumbling a small 'Thank you' when the writer handed you a bottle of water.

The others nodded, knowing that you are not a bad person; since your uncle was very nice back in the time he worked here. ''What if their will bu rumors? You and V held hands just now.''

Talking about that, you suddenly felt heat creeping onto your cheeks. You awkwardly looked away and cleared your throat. ''Just his way of comforting me since he is also involved.'' You blurted out one of the simplest reasons your brain could find.

No one doubt a thing, they reseumed back to work. You lookd at the boys serving the fans with cheerful smiles and cute actions and didn't realize you were also smiling. Kids.

But when you remembered the girl from just now and her smirks, you boiled up in anger.

Ugh, Problems.

----------------

     Oh hey guys~ sorry for the late update hehe <3 tomorrow is my birthday so give me my gifts! haha kidding!

I am sorry if there is spelling mistakes (lazy as i'll ever be) and i started a jungkookxyou fic! please check it out and support me :)

It's A Weird Love Story! [CLICK]

once again, keep supporting me! upvote!  comment! subscribe!  please dont be a silent reader ;-;

lovelots! <3