The Prank & The Naughty Maknae

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

''Alright guys, gather here and I'll explain you what is it all about.'' The writer gathered the boys at the other corner of the shooting place and explain what to do.
You took a sip of coffee and checked their schedules.

Rookie channel aired on next week and a comeback by the end of this month. Oh boy. You sighed, feeling the tiring day ahead of you.
You sighed and watched them doing their work. They are shooting the Korean anthem and it was pretty hilarious. You looked at them and laughed.
Hours passed by and you don't realize you fell asleep until you felt someone's hot breath on your cheeks.
You groaned and blinked your eyes open, and the picture in front of you totally scared the crap out of your soul.

''Good morning miss manager~'' V greeted with a mischievous grin. You did not dare to move because his face was so close to you that you're afraid your lips would touch. Oh who am I kidding.
''V-V...'' You stuttered. V innocently blinked at you. Whether though it's fake or real, the way he batted his eyelashes totally pisses me off.
He grinned. '' Haewonnie what's the red color on your cheeks?''
You stumbled and touched your cheeks. It's heating uncontrollably.
You hid the embarrassment and pushed his face away, only to see six more shocked pair of eyes staring at you both.
V secretly let out a smirk seeing how the ice princess made a once-in-a-lifetime expression. How cute.
Otherwise, the other members were thinking differently.

Oh.My.GOD. -Rapmon

Did.. Did they just KISS? -Jin

This is the first time I have seen V interested in a girl besides his mom. -J-hope

Wait, WAIT. WHAT THE JUST HAPPENED??! -Jimin

I knew this is going to happen. -Suga

V HYUNG KISSEED MY NOONAAA!!!!!. -Jungkook

 You noticed the boy's weird expressions and the baby boy's stunned face. You awkwardly cleared your throat and didn't forget to send the troublemaker a piercing glare, which the latter returned with his innocent grin. You brat.
''Uhmm so you guys finished shooting?'' You tried to create a conversation, but they just kept staring at you.
''Did you.. and V hyung... just kissed?'' Jungkook bluntly asked with a shocking face.
You mentally face palmed yourself. Oh boy. You shook your head while V nodded his. "No!" "Yes!" 

You turned your head quickly and stared at him. "WHHAAT." You and the boys exclaimed in shock.
Your face was flushed red, and V found it soooo adorable that he wanted to squish your cheeks. Haha maybe next time.

''Let's go ahead for lunch guys. What do you want to eat today?''
Talking about lunch, the boys seem to completely forget the incident immediately, judging by the sparkles glowing in their eyes.
''BEEEEEFSSS!!!''

OH BOYY.

 

      You had no idea why you can't seem to face V straightly after what just happened. You were kind of... embarrassed. You don't want to admit it, but somehow after figuring things out, you realized it's the truth.
Days and days passed by. Everything went normally except for the bold actions of yours and V's. Maybe yours only.

Everything didn't slip out of the Bangtan's gaze. One was acting like she committed a crime and another was always smiling like he owned the world.

Like what the hell was that.  They thought.

Can't get any more patient, the ruined golden maknae decided to shrug off all the matters in the world and went straight ahead to his favorite manager.
It's obvious this kid had a crush on Haewon. The hyungs thought seeing Jungkook storming to the girl whom was reading their schedules.
''Noona~ '' A voice went into your ears. You were checking on their schedules and realized they will have a comeback next week. Which was in three days.
''Noona!!'' Jungkook hollered, making you jolt in surprise and turned to him with bulging eyes.
''What the crap Kookie. I'm horrified.''
Jungkook rose a brow upon hearing you curse for the first time. Haha her cursing is so cute. He smiled and kneeled next to Haewon's chair to create the same height, which he didn't realize that it shocked the girl to death.
The hell is he doing? You thought nervously. Why in the world would Jungkook kneel down in front of you. I.. I only think of him as a kid. maybe my brother but, noo. You mental drama carries on till the maknae pouts and shook you back to life.

You blinked several times and stared at the boy in front of you. ''What.. what are you doing Jungkook?''
''Trying to ask you something'' He frowned.
You gulped. Oh my god.
He leaned in and aimed for your ear, trying to whisper but you suddenly felt weird when the hot breath made contact to your skin. God tell me what's happening
''You and V hyung... What happened?'' He asked. You, again, bulged your eyes both in surprise and relief.
Ok it's not like what i thought it would be.

''Me and V?'' You blinked and remembered the incident that took place around a week ago. You still remember his husky voice, his intense stare at your lips and his hot breath on your cheeks and-
Jesus what has happened to meeee. Your internal mind screamed.

''..N-nothing happened.'' You lied. Jungkook dimmed his eyes and frowned while he eyed you suspiciously.
''Did you guy kissed?''
''WHAT? NO. HE WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME ANNOYED AND PISSED OFF, BUT BUT I WAS SO EMBARRASSED I COULDN'T FACE HIM FOR DAYS AND TILL NOW HE'S STILL ACTING LIKE THIS WHAT'S-''
''HAHAHA. Cool down noona. What's with the outburst?'' Jungkook laughed before wiggling his eyebrows at you, making a Mr.Knows-It-All face.

Oh please. You rolled your eyes to cover up your embarrassement and slightly pushed his head to the other side.
''I hope everything will get fine between you and V hyung, noona.'' Jungkook beamed as he stood up.
''And wish you guys get together soon.'' He left his last attack before quickly flying away before you could throw fires at him.
''JUNGKOOK YOU LITTLE BRATTT.'' You hollered in annoyance and groaned before messing your hair.

I'm doomed.


A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. I'm busy :3 now i get to squeeze an update~ xD

hope you guys will like this hehe. The mischevious maknae~  <3 xD

COMMENTS OR THE LAST UPDATE WILL BE EVEN SLOWER. HAHA JUST KIDDING.

HAVE A NICE DAY~  LOVELLOTS!

-Xian