A Favor

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

After another hour of watching your family sobbing, the emergency door finally opened.
Everyone rushed to the doctor, who seemed surprised and unprepared.

"Doctor, how was my husband?"
"Is he alright?"
"Did he get injured or anything?"
"Did he-"
"Everyone, please calm down. Take a deep breath. I'll tell you what happened" He calmly stated.
 
And all of you did as told.
"The reason why he's the only one who got badly injured is because the part of the car which he was located in got horribly damaged. The boys were gathering at the other side of the vehicle, which explains that he's the only one next to the damaged area while the others were in the less damaged area." The doctor explained, trying to make his explanation less-technical as possible.
"Are you saying the other vehicle hit the driver part the most?" You asked.
The doctor nodded "It was horribly crushed. Your father-"
"Uncle" you corrected.
 
He cleared his throat awkwardly before continuing his story.
"Well, your uncle was close to death. But he managed to survive somehow. He is in a really weak state right now. His arms and legs are demolished. He can't move nor speak too much. I decided to put him in a coma for several months, which can lead into years, but we'll make sure to get him healed and recovered." He finished and all of you sighed in relief.
 
Thanks to god that your uncle was alive. You were so scared he can't make it.
That's all because of that bang-ing-tan boys that made your uncle into a completely horrible state. 
Without them, none of this would've happened.
You thought as you threw a cold glare at them, which two of them caught and looked down apologetically.
"Can we go visit him?" Your mom asked the doctor. He nodded.
The next moment, everyone was rushing inside, while you were standing out there deep in thoughts.
And that's it,
 
You've became their number one anti-fan.
You tightened your fist in anger before walking in.
"Uncle, are you alright?" You asked him in a soft voice, almost as a whisper.
"I'm fine, Haewon. But, the boys.." He coughed several time.
"Are you still wondering about them? They were fine, completely better than you! How in the world do you still care about them when they're the reason why you've become like this?!" You burst out in anger, everyone looked at you in horror.
 
"Excuse me, we also didn't want this to happen" a blonde-brown guy said in a trembling voice. "You might not know how scared we are but-"
"Still, you're the reason of this accident right?" You said without looking at them.
"It's not like we wanted this to happen" A guy with a cap said.
"If it weren't for your ing variety program, he wouldn't be in such a-"
 
"Park Haewon" your mom called out.
You remained silent.
Haewon huh.  V thought of your name. Really suits you.
"Haewon, I'm not worrying about myself, but the boys, they can't continue their work without a manager.."
"Can't they live by themselves?" You mentally scoffed.
"No... They need me to arrange their schedules and prepare them for their performances and-"
"You know you can't do that when you're in a coma." you complained matter-out-of-factly.
"I know, that's why I wanted to ask you a favor..." He looked at you with pleading eyes and the room fell silent.
 
"Can you be their temporary manager?"
After his question, you and the boys fell in shock.
 
"What?"

A/N: Another Chapter! Please leave me some encouraging comments! Upvote/Subscribe if you like this! I love you!!!