Agreement

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

A/N: Lol, strange that the first three titles of my chapters all started with an "A" xD. Anyway, enjoy!


You took a few seconds to arrange all the informations together and that's what hit you right in the head.
You're going to be those guy's manager.

What?
 
"Wwwhhaatt??" The boys exclaimed. They also have the same reactions as yours.
Nobody expected this. Really, you don't expect this.
"Please, Haewon. Do this..for me... I want you to get along with them.. They're nice and-" His words were soon interrupted when he let out a cough;blood going down his throat which sent everyone off to horror mode. "Honey! Are you alright?" his wife kept sobbing while hanging onto her husband.
"I'm alright.. I just need to convince Haewon.." He replied breathlessly.
You suddenly felt guilty by his words. Guilt shot up your spine. Mom threw you a serious gaze.
"Haewon.. Think of this as an opportunity to do a good deed for your uncle, at least not to get him fired from his job." 
"Yes.. Do it for my husband, please.."
"Even I'm worried my daughter wouldn't have enough responsibility, I think it's the best if you help him out, Haewon" your dad stated.
You sighed.
"But.. Why me?"
Your mother let out a bigger sigh.
"Look honey, Byul has to take care of her husband, your dad and I have to work. You can skip your school year to help them out. They don't have any kids to do this for them. That's why our last hope is you" knowing how stubborn you are, your mom tried to state pile of reasons to convince you.
"You don't want him to work at this state, do you?" One of the Bangtan boys said.
You turned around to face the brown-blonde haired guy and let out a frustrated groan.
"Let me think about it first" you rubbed the back of your neck.
 
Everyone sighed in relief, well only your relatives.
The boys doesn't want you to be their manager and you knew it.
Tch, who said you wanted the job anyway? It's just a temporary occupation and you wouldn't get paid. You just need your uncle's career to continue the way it is without errors and problems.

I hope it's not that bad. You thought. But there's no way I'm getting along with those guys.


You and your dad decided to drive home first, when your mom wanted to spend more time with your uncle. You begged to stay but she chased you home, knowing you got school works and house chores to do.
"So, have you thought about it?" You dad asked while you're on the car driving home with him. You sighed "Not really dad. I don't feel good skipping my school year, even my grades are not too good. But it's not that bad either."
"You don't have to worry about that honey, we can manage. All you have to do is pouring your souls into working for your uncle's sake"
"Do you think I can do it?" You asked, looking at your dad.
"Of course, sweetie. Just believe in yourself" He said while eyes focusing the road and gave you one of his sweetest smiles.
Seeing his smile made you feel better. You smiled at him which he caught and look at you.
"You look beautiful when you smile. You should smile often" he said while grinning.
 
I got the genes from you dad. You thought to yourself.
"Why thank you. I'll try to smile more if that could help." you laughed to yourself.
Then there comes silence, which was a comfortable one.
I should try. Maybe after this I would get a job. 
 
You walked into your room lazily before changing into your gray pajamas. You yawned as you walked to your work desk, checking your daily planner to see if you got any home works or any quizzes and tests for tomorrow.
Strange. There's none. What on earth.
You frowned to yourself and tried to think if you forgot to note down anything. But there's nothing you can remember.
Maybe there's really none. My lucky day. You smiled to yourself.
You sprawled on your bed, staring blankly at your gray ceiling, thinking about your uncle's offer.
"Should I? It looks like they really had no other choice except for me.. But don't they think I'm too young? I mean, I'll turn 18 this September.. They wouldn't want such a young and bubbly manager.." You talked to yourself as you let out a sigh for the -nth time of today.
 
"Responsibility,... I'm sure that's not a concern. My parents know I'm a reliable person. I can manage. But taking care of seven boys,... Seems like not an easy task for me.... What should I do..." You ruffled your hair in frustration.
After a good fifteen minutes of talking to yourself, you finally made your decision.
You had agreed to his offer.
 

 

A/N: Hi guys! I am sorry if Haewon's character appears to be cold and.. Stone face,  because her true self was quite cheerful, like a normal girl, she might seem abit.. Dark and weird, but she's bright in the story. I wanna make the change of personality a bit bigger before and after she interact with the boys to see how much they effected her <3 please enjoy! Leave me some encouraging comments and upvote if you like this! I love you!