Learning

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

You decided to call your uncle's wife; Byul, and asked if your uncle could send some informations of the boys for you in order to get yourself prepared for the job.After a few rings, she picked up. "Hello Haewon. Anything I can help you?"
"Hi auntie. I thought about your husband's offer and it's better to give it a try so-"
"Really?! Haewon oh thank you sooo much!!! We owe you once!" She exclaimed in bliss.
You smiled upon hearing her shout. Yeah maybe it's won't be as bad as I thought.

"It's ok I'll try my best to help. But can you tell uncle to send me some info of the boys through fax for me? I might need to do some research over them and their daily schedule, so it's best if I could do it starting now. I wonder if he could bring me some of the informations" you tried to sound as polite as possible. Yeah, a girl like you also have your manners.
"It's ok! No problem! I'll phone my maid at home to send you through fax! Wait a moment honey"
''Thanks auntie. Till then, bye"
"Bye" after a sweet goodbye, you hung up.

You went back into your sprawling position, staring at your ceiling and dive deep into your thoughts again.

Okay, starting tomorrow I'm going to manage the life of seven boys. God I suddenly felt like I'm raising seven childrens in their age of twenties.

Normally, what would a manager do for their idols? Driving them to shows? Look after them, shower them, comb their hair, brush their teeth, pick their clothes, send them to schools... Oh wait no. I'm getting out of topic. A mananger wasn't a mother so I don't think I'm going to treat them like mom treated me when I was a kid.

Preparing their schedules, maybe? I have to memorize their schedules, pay for them when they eat out, look after them at a club, prevent scandals, make sure that fans won't get into their personal issues, protect them from harassing or sasaeng fans. Hugh, a lot to do. You let out a sigh as you were listing every possible chores a manger have to do when a beep on your right caught your attention.

You walked out of your bed and walked to the fax machine and accepted the fax request, waiting for the papers to come out slowly and beautifully (?)
One paper was finished, it was a picture of seven boys with some texts under every single pic. It's their profile I guess.
Well you were wrong. Well, not so wrong, it really is their profile, but it has something additional, so it's not really their profile.
Well you know, what kind of profile would list a person's weakness, hated, loves, favorite food, and a whole paragraph of their personality?

Maybe I could call this a 'special profile'. You thought as you laughed to yourself.

You went through their biography, and least to say, one caught your attention:

Name: Kim Taehyung
Nickname: V 
DOB: 30.12.1995
Weakness: high notes, Crabs, fire and family.
Likes: Attention, seafood, cute things, stuff animals, acting cute, chips, snacks, being lazy  
Hates: Houseworks, being alone, the dark, getting lost, Being unknown. 
This guy is really something, You thought to yourself. Well the first reason why his profile caught your attention easily was because of the silly face he was making in the picture.

 

 

You scanned through his whole length profile quickly before making a mental note not to mess with this guy. As the other papers are sent you read it, their schedule, your task and many more you have to learn.
 

You sigh to yourself. Huh, there's going to be a tiring day ahead of me.