Hairstyles & Feelings

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

After what feels like ages later,...

''Ok guys; you better wake up.'' You hollered on the phone while you were on your way to work. Today is the day they will be shooting their second episode and having a comeback. Well, yeah. A comeback.
You can hear groans and grunts on the other side. You were on the phone with RapMon, waking him and the others up. Every morning they were being so lazy that you kinda grow used to it.

''15 more minutes if I don't see you at the company while I arrive, you guys are doomed.'' You warned; well you say that everyday and somehow it still works on them. Those dorks.
''Okay miss manager pleasse give us some timee~'' Jimin lazily grunted before you chuckled and mercilessly hanging up. Being mean has its advantages.

And as usual, you see them sleeping on the couch at the waiting room, hugging each other and their backpacks and stuffs. You slammed the glass table in front of the sofas and they all got wide awake; backs shoot up straight, face forward, eyes wide open.
''You guys need to hurry for today, you know we are having a comeback.'' You said. ''Don't be lazy cuz we are gonna shoot the MV this afternoon.'' They groaned and nodded back. You shrugged and lead them to the back of the company where the stylists corner are located.
''So the PD has already decided on your new look & hairstyle. Don't complain; i think it's not pretty bad. '' You told them as you were reading their schedules.
''Was it that bad?'' Jungkook scratched his head and groaned. You looked at him. ''Not really, you'll look really cute. '' You smiled.
Jungkook was about to reply but then he felt an arm swinging around his neck before dragging him somewhere.
''Enough of that, Let's get to work.'' V told the maknae before dragging him toward stylist noona.

The other members look at the bold actions before raising a brow.


After what feels like hours,...
''Oh my god V got to dye his hair purple! He looks so good~ unfairrrr!!''

''Kookie your hair looks like a curly mushroom!''
''Oh my hahaha Suga hyung's hairstyle is like a wealthy housewife's!!''
''Why is my hair so odd? It's not fair I was supposed to be y for this comeback!''
''At least I look better, haha!''
''What the crap is wrong with this round glasses? is our concept about the 1970s? this looks so odd!''
You peeked at the seven dorks posing in front of the mirror before letting out a chuckle.  Fighting over hairstyles? seriously?
You walked to them, the first one to notice your appearence is Jungkook, as always. He beamed at you before pounding on to you. ''Noona what do you think about my hairstyle? V hyung says I look like a curly mushroom!!'' He pouted; pointing to the purple haired guy whom was raising a brow without knowing a thing.
You chuckled and messed his hair. ''It's ok for me. You look handsome and cute.'' You messed his hair. He frowned. '' Cute? Nooo i want to be hot!'' And pouted again.
You cutepie can never be hot. At least not for me. You thought and chuckled. ''Haewonnie what about my hairstyle?'' Jimin jumped.
''I need to agree that i like your earlier hairstyle.''
''What about mine?''
''What about mine too?''
''And why does mine look like a wealthy housewife?''
''And can i request to change these glasses? looks so old with it!''
''Hahah one by one guys.'' You laughed.


  As you were talking about hairstyles with the boys, someone whom wasn't joining witnessed you with a frown; judging hard.
Jungkook isn't supposed to get close to her, I want to be close to her.
Why does her personality matches ''hers'' so much? Weird.
What happened to me? I never take interests in girls but now i find myself spying over her.
Am I crazy? I mean, I'm not acting like myself around her. We didn't have lots of things to make good memories and such, why am I freaking out over her? She's nothing to me. Oh god why is this getting so confusing.
''V?''
I don't want to take interests in any girls, where is the hyper weird V? why am I left with this confusing V? I don't like myself. Why is she always on my-
''V!!!'' You shouted and knocked his head, making the latter jolt and blinked in surprise.
''What in the world are u day dreaming about?'' You frowned. He cleared his throat, ''Uhmm, not pretty much. Just homesick'' He gave you an assuring smile.
You sure that's it? your internal voice asked but you decided to just let it go for this time.
''We are going to get your outfits for the photo shoots. I already explained about the concept briefly yesterday but you will get it clearer when the PD tells you. So don't space out and pay attention, alright?'' You demanded.
He chuckled and nodded. ''Alright, madam Park~''  You chuckled and slightly pushes him. ''Tch.''

As the boys were working; you were left with nothing to do. You already planned everything last night and you have nothing to do with the Rookie Channel, So after all you were stuck here on a chair watching them take turns to get their own photshoot. Unknowingly, you were staring at a particular guy with purple hair, posing in front of the camera.

The way he poses, the way he lifted his head up, the way he stares at the camera with the 'determined' look in his eyes, the way he flips his bangs.

Everything just got you absorbed under his charm.

You never thought V would have any charms by his weird and stupid personality; but this proved you wrong. Even though he was dressed in all white and not showing lots of skin, but you find him hot. Just by the look in his eyes.
Sooner or later you heard someone sitting next to you and clearing his throat.
You recognized the cute voice and not hard to tell- It's Jimin.
You snapped back to reality before greeting the latter. ''Hey Jiminnie, done with your photoshoot?'' You grinned.
He grinned back, handing you a bottle of water. ''Yes and I pretty much enjoyed it. But what are you looking at earlier?''
You took the bottle and  flinched. ''Oh me? I wasn't looking at anything.'' You looked away. Jimin drank his water but kept his eyes on you till he finished. ''Are you sure? I saw you staring at Bangtan's Dork.''
You slightly gulped. ''What? No I didn't!''
''I saw you there!''
''I didn't~ ''
''Don't lie~ ''
''Told you I didn't..''
Jimin just looked at you and giggled.
Knowing about your stubborn personality, he decided to just shrug it off since you will never accept it anyways.
''Ahaha fine then. But just telling you Haewonnie.''
You looked at him with curiosity. ''V never took deep interests with any girls before. But now i think those 'any girls' are replaced.''
''What do you mean?'' You frowned.
He chuckled before standing up. Silly. ''I think V took interest in you.'' he said before walking away; leaving you dumbfounded.


  A/N: Sorry for being so late guys! i will try to speed it up! didnt check any grammars haha excuse me xD

Comment! OwO