Accident

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

"In the 13th century, The Greeks had built its wonderful temple and an enormous monument that was two miles in height, which the widh was 0.5 miles and the surroundings were filled with-" The voice of the teacher was interrupted when your phone started vibrating and created noise that attracted the whole class' attention.

Your ringtone screamed out and you looked down in embarrassment. The teacher frowned at you "Ms. Park, you might pick up your phone now."
" I don't think it's necess-" You stated but the moment you witnessed the number on the screen and the name saved on it, your eyes widened in surprise.
"Uh, please excuse me" You bowed and left the classroom holding your phone tight.
 
Mom was calling.
As soon as you exited the room, you quickly picked up the call. "What's wrong, mom?" You asked out of curiosity. "Haewon, you have to come, quick! Your uncle was caught in a car accident!!"
What?
You gasped in shock upon hearing your mother's words.
 
::Flashback::
 
 "Haewon-ah, Tell your mom that ahjusshi is going to be late today, I'm driving the boys to the TV station where they held a variety show." Your uncle said while smoothing his perfectly ironed shirt and tie.
You don't understand why does he have to dress all casual like he's going to appear on TV when he's not. But it's your uncle, you don't really mind at all.
"Those bangbang boys?" You raised a brow while working on your latest math assignment.
"It's Bangtan. You should at least throw a gaze at them. They're handsome, ahh how much I want to see one of them being the partner of my niece's-"
"Ahjusshi." You called out to interrupted him, which he returned with a sheepish smile.
"Sorry Haewon. Uncle is just worried about your love life"
" Thanks but I can manage" you replied without interest when all of your mind was occupied to your homework.
"I'm going, Haewon. Bye"
"Bye"
 
::Flashback ends::
 
You sighed and ruffled your hair. Too bad you didn't take interest in the conversation you had with him. You've completely forgotten about it
"Where is he right now?" You asked, more like demanding from your mom. "Seoul National hospital, come quick!"
"Yes I'm on it" you said as you quickly hung up before storming back into your classroom and prepare all your stuffs. The whole class frowned at your action "Ms. Park, why are you packing? There's still twenty five minutes left till class dismisses." Your teacher stated, fixing her glasses.
Being the calm and collected self you were, you resumed on packing and shot her a reply " I have to leave early. Family problems."
"Whatever your problem is but you cannot-"
"You don't understand!" You raised your voice at her, zipping your back and swung it across your shoulders before walking past her.
 
Faint murmurs were heard after your last step in the classroom.
You just shrugged. Whatever, you're sure they were used to it anyways.
 
Fifteen minutes later and you found yourself running like a maniac. Sweat dripped down your forehead from time to time but you didn't care nor take a second to wipe it. You need to hurry. It's your dear uncle's life. He's the most important person to you after your parents.
It didn't take you long to arrive at the hospital. You made your way through the crowd and into the hospital. You rushed to the stairs before a nurse stopped you.
"Excuse me miss who are-"
"I'm Park Haewon, and I'm looking for my uncle Park Donghae" you cut in.
The nurse checked her list before gazing back at you.
"Ms. Park please go to the fifth floor where the emergency room was located. Take a left turn after you went up and-"
" I know my way" You cut her off before racing through the stairs and to the emergency room.
 
Once you're at the emergency hall, you spotted your parents, five casual-looking boys and your uncle's wife who was crying hard.
Everyone looked at you as you walked slowly into the crew.
"How is my uncle?" you asked, staring into space, deep in thought.
"He's in the-" A guy with google and a beanie on his head replied but you cut him off rudely.
"I'm not asking you" which resulted in a small murmur and his head hanging low.
"Mom, how is he?" you asked your mom who was also sobbing hard.
"I don't...know, I received a call from his company and when I was here, he's already in there hours ago.." 
You sighed as you rubbed your temples before sitting on the waiting bench next to the boys with no tears, no sobs and without noticing one particular pair of eyes are staring at you.
 
'How did she even remain calm when all the relatives are sobbing hard?' he raised a brow at you before shrugging his shoulders.
 

 

A/N: First chapter! Please take a moment to subscribe! Thank you!