Photoshoot?!

When An Anti-Fan Becomes A Manager

After for what seemed like forever that you were following the boy's nonsense directions to Sukira, you managed to dragged them here just on time.
''Hurry, get off!'' you slightly hissed. The boys exchanged glances before shrugging their shoulders and flew off the car.

They hurried into the studio and you followed them inside. But there you were, standing at door, left alone, dumbfounded.
Now what am i supposed to do?

You looked around, trying to find some chores to kill your time. but no one was around since all the staffs had gathered inside for the radio show.
You can faintly hear the voices from the inside but you decided to shrug it off, not showing a care in the world.
How about some hot drinks? Mocha? You began to think of your favorite drink and smiled upon thinking of the addicting smell and the heaven-like taste.
As you were about to get out, somebody appears out of nowhere and blocked your way.
''Hello. I suppose you're BTS' manager?''
You nodded. ''Yes I am. May I help you?''
''Great.'' He smiled. '' We were trying to contact the former manager for a request of BTS' appearance in Ceci Magazine but our attempts failed. Our concept was 'swag & hiphop' and since they were getting a big hit for our aimed category, we really wanted to work with them.''
You tried to register in what the guy had said.
A Photoshoot? Ceci magazine is a popular one though. It's not like they're gonna waste anything.
You took a deep breath and slightly nod. It was a good opportunity anyway, so why need to think much?
''Ok. Can you tell me more about the photoshoot?''
He gasped.'' You agreed?''
You did a small eye roll. Didn't he catch your nod just now?
''Yes I have agreed.''
''Great! Here's the information'' He handed you some papers. ''Meet us at the studio in the address listed below in the assigned date & time. Thank you Miss. Hope we could work well together!'' He shook hands with you and stormed away before you started raising a brow at these bold actions.

Weird.

10 minutes later, you found yourself at the nearest coffee shop, chilling by the table next to the window with your large cup of mocha frappe- your all-time favorite..
You stared absent-mindedly at the busy roads, playing with the straw before you felt your phone vibrate.
You frowned and took the phone out of your handbag, staring at the screen and the in-calling number.

An Unknown number?

Your habit is not picking calls from strangers but something tells you this is necessary.
You picked up the call and put it next to your left ear. Before getting a chance to say hello, a voice suddenly barked in. No. Many voices.

''Haewon? Where in the world are you get back here now!'' A deep voice screamed and you can clearly tell it's rap monster and there's a lot of voices in the background.

Seems like a chaos. But what for?

''Yes it's me. and you are? Rap Monster?''
''Noona please come back here now! where are you?!'' another familiar voice replied and it's totally Jungkook. but he sounds so.... pissed.

''Yes yes I'm in a coffee shop. You guys finished your radio show?''
''You don't have to talk about the radio show, just come back noona. It's urgent!''
''Ok Ok but why-''
''PARK HAEWON DID YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT CRAZY PHOTOSHOOT REQUEST.'' A deep voice barked in. sounding pissed and angry as you slightly gasped at the frightening tone.
''Yes, I did. So what-''
''IT'S A PHOTOSHOOT!!'' V exclaimed.

WHAT.

Your eyes suddenly grew wide as you hurriedly take out the contract in your handbag and read it.
''What the-''

   -Ceci Magazine is preparing its very first special photoshoot for a hot summer break which the wild concept aimed for ''hot and y'' as hot as the summer, requiring the models to be shirtless; with only boxers on and..-

You gasped. What in the world?! With only boxers on?!
''Hang on I'll be right there'' You said to the phone before hanging up.
It's not , but almost, as if, . With only boxers on?! Even all the girls are looking forward it, you're sure you're not one of them. And moreover,
You're going to cancel this right away!


A/N: Hey guys! I'm back OTL. Sorry for not updating and giving you a lame chapter. Feel free to slap me /shot/. And omigosh dont ask me whre did i get the photoshoot idea from because i also dont know. *-* But imagine if   BTS is really going to do the photoshoot... eeeeeeeee ohmiegod i'm going to die lol. What will your reactions be?

Leave some comments :) till then, bye lovelies~