Don't Do This To Me Again

Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss 2

16787008.jpg

Baek SeungJo

You’re cute. Every now and then.

There are also times when you’re beautiful. From time to time.

But… Why do I like you?

You’re not that pretty and you’re only cute now and then.

Why would I always miss you?

You… What did you do to me?

 

~

 

My heart still ached painfully every time I looked at HaNi’s blood soaked clothing hanging on the back of the chair.

 

The sight of HaNi’s frail little body crouching against a light pole trembling under the weight of her tears really tore my heart apart.

 

I walked up to her wanting to comfort her, however I didn’t know what to say.

 

What came out of my mouth was cold and mean.

 

But when she lifted her face up and I caught sight of the bloodstains across her face my heart stopped.

 

My inner self crashed and tumbled over my heart.

 

I cupped her face in panic asking her what was wrong. She wouldn’t tell me and just kept crying.

 

This just made me panic even more. My heart was beating madly in my ears drowning out all our surroundings.

 

My preious Oh HaNi, what happened?

 

I tried to pull her into a standing position but she wouldn’t budge.

 

I pulled her close to me against my chest and stood up gently pulling her up with me.

 

Her warm trembling body pushed into mine made me feel slightly better knowing that she was close.

 

However when she straightened up I noticed not only was her face covered in blood, but her clothes were blood red from tip to bottom.

 

A giant lump formed in my throat.

 

Her cute little skirt and blouse were stained red, her big elegant trench coat had large blotches of red on them, her hands were almost unrecognizable and her legs were also tainted red with blood.

 

In conclusion she was a bloody mess.

 

My hands fluttered over her body careful to touch her.

 

I said I would take her to the hospital, but she just gripped onto my shirt and shook her head.

 

It wasn’t her blood…

 

My heart sighed with tremendous relief.

 

The lump in my throat disappeared.

 

Knowing that she was safe and in the next room showering sent a wave of calmness over me.

 

My hands trailed across her clothing, the roughness of the already dried blood.

 

I shuddered involuntarily at what she must’ve been through.

 

On the way back in the car I clutched onto HaNi’s hand tightly, her clothes were dirtying the car seats but I didn’t mind.

 

All I cared about was that she was safe.

 

I looked down at my clothes and noticed that they too were stained in blood, probably from the hug.

 

I sighed and pulled my shirt over my head and walked over to the closet.

 

The moment I opened the door, a million clothes and bags tumbled out onto me.

 

“Arrgghh!” I yelled as a bright pink leather handbag toppled on top of my head.

 

I looked down at the mess of materials around me and sighed.

 

Oh HaNi will always remain as unorganized and messy as ever.

 

I quickly trudged through the closet to my section of clothing near the back left side and pulled out my pajamas.

 

I tossed my bloodstained shirt over HaNi’s dirty clothing and quickly slipped into my pajama bottoms and button up shirt.

 

I looked over at the mess on the ground and sighed heavily.

 

I trudged over and began to gather all the clothing into a pile and stuff it back to HaNi’s side of the closet.

 

I made it so that it was all on her side and if I opened the left door nothing would fall out. That way I won’t get squashed every time I try and change my clothing.

 

Once I was done I went and picked up HaNi’s and I’s dirty clothing and went to put it in the laundry.

 

I put them directly in the washing machine, I don’t want mother to find them when she gets back from her holiday with EunJo.

 

She would probably have a heart attack.

 

I walked back to the room and heard HaNi turn off the water just as I closed the door behind myself.

 

Both my father and father-in-law weren’t coming home today. Father was sleeping at his business due to work overload and father-in-law has been sleeping in the small flat above the restaurant these days.

 

So HaNi and I had the whole house to ourselves.

 

I sat down on the bed and crawled under the blankets. I grabbed one of my medical books from the bedside table and flicked it to where I last left off.

 

I kept my eyes on my book as I heard HaNi slowly open the door and walk quietly through the room to the table.

 

Something felt weird; HaNi wasn’t her usual hyper self anymore.

 

I cautiously lifted my eyes from my book and looked at her.

 

She had sat down at the table with her back facing towards me, and was brushing her wet hair through with a comb.

 

Her head was bowed slightly and her shoulders hunched.

 

My heart ached to see her like this.

 

I didn’t want to question her too much about what happened, but it really is worrying me.

 

Whatever happened has changed her.

 

I slowly put my book down and swung my legs out of the bed. I stood up and walked quietly over to her.

 

She was so deep in thought that she didn’t even sense me coming towards her.

 

I gently wrapped my arms around her small shoulders and rested my chin on her shoulder.

 

I felt her jump slightly when we came into contact, but soon relax into my embrace.

 

“S-SeungJo-ah, what are you doing?” she stuttered. I felt her heartbeat quicken.

 

“Just let me enjoy this…” I whispered quietly in her ear.

 

She sat slowly put her comb down and leant back in her chair.

 

I held her tight, reassuring myself that it was real and she was here safe in my arms.

 

I turned my head to the side and kissed her gently under the earlobe.

 

I felt her shudder.

 

I trailed kisses down her jawline and to her lips.

 

She hesitantly accepted the kiss and kissed back. I felt her place her hand gently on my cheek.

 

I broke away from her lips and started to leave butterfly kisses down to the crook of her neck.

 

I felt her breathing halt and heat rise up her neck and to her cheeks.

 

I smirked.

 

I left her neck and returned to her lips to give her a gentle peck before I unwrapped my arms from her shoulders and tucked one under her legs. With one swift motion I lifted her off the chair so that I was carrying her bridal style.

 

HaNi’s face flamed red as I carried her over to our bed.

 

I felt her bury her embarrassed face into the crook of my neck cutely and wrap her arms around my neck.

 

I chuckled.

 

“Will you tell me what happened today?” I asked her standing in front of our bed.

 

I felt her shake her head against my neck.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“Just because…” she whispered against my skin.

 

I sighed heavily.

 

I felt her smile and gently kiss me on da collarbone.

 

A smile grew across my face.

 

I gently set her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her. I then slid in next to her.

 

She had her back facing towards me.

 

I snuggled up close to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

 

I lay my head in the crook of her neck and closed my eyes.

 

I felt her smile.

 

My precious HaNi, don’t ever scare me like that again.

 

I will promise to look after you for the rest of your life.

 

~~~

 

HEEEYY PEEPS

 

SORRY FOR DA SHORT CHAPP BUT I WASA REALLY BUSY TODAYY TT.TT

 

Da incident from SeungJo’s POV

 

And a little fluffiness, friend helped me with it a little XD

 

Tell me if you guys like da fluffiness or not XD do u like SEungJo’s lovable side or cold teasing side? TELL MEEE

 

THANKS FOR DA SUBS AND COMMENTS PPL!!! LOVE YOU!!! <3

 

p.s might not update often due to school work :/ I will try my best though!

 

Until Next time,

 

xoxo