Dangerous

Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss 2

162876294-8c8f53e7cef88668ba638cee7f3d02

Baek SeungJo

You’re cute. Every now and then.

There are also times when you’re beautiful. From time to time.

But… Why do I like you?

You’re not that pretty and you’re only cute now and then.

Why would I always miss you?

You… What did you do to me?

 

~

 

I sighed heavily as slumped down at my desk. I was back to hectic schedules again in the hospital…

 

Even though mother and EunJo have extended their lovely vacation, HaNi and I are still stuck in the midst of everyday hospital life.

 

I rubbed my eyes and pulled open my desk draw to pick out a few files.

 

I flipped open the first one and pulled out the papers in it.

 

I grabbed a pen from the pen tin near the top of my desk and bent my head low to begin working on the charts.

 

Within 10 mins I had more than half the files finished, it was easy, but tiring…

 

I leaned back in my chair, stretched my arms above my head and yawned…

 

Mid yawn the alarm in the doctor’s office went off.

 

I jumped to my feet in surprise, all the other doctors in the office also turned towards the alarm board on the wall.

 

On the wall it was flashing my name, along with the room C15.

 

C15… Ah! It’s Jihyun’s room! Something must be wrong.

 

I dropped my pen on the table and rushed out of the room.

 

I ran along the empty hallway and slid to a stop in front of C15.

 

I pushed the door open and saw JiHyun sitting up straight in his bed with a panicked expression on his face.

 

“JiHyun-ah!” I rushed towards him.

 

“Hyung!” I exclaimed, as I came close he grabbed my sleeve.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked him worriedly, scanning him from head to toe looking for any wounds or physical problems.

 

However I didn’t see anything.

 

“Hyung, quickly, my brother JiYoung just took HaNi noona away!” he exclaimed worriedly.

 

I should’ve taken a sigh of relief knowing that nothing bad actually was happening to JiHyun.

 

But I couldn’t. Knowing that ‘man’ was with HaNi, my heart tightened and thudded painfully.

 

I didn’t want my jealousy and pain to show on my face, so I forced a tight smile at JiHyun.

 

“D-Don’t worry now J-JiHyun-ah… I’m sure he just wants to s-say something to her or e-explain something to her…” I half stuttered half comforted him.

 

I said it also to try and comfort myself in a way, wanting myself to believe that nothing bad has happened.

 

“B-But hyung! You don’t understand! Kwon JiYoung… he… he… is..” JiYoung stuttered nervously.

 

This caught my attension.

 

Since when was someone so afraid of their own brother?

 

There was something weird about their sibling relationship…

 

He doesn’t even call him ‘hyung’.

 

“What is it JiHyun-ah? What about JiYoung?” I asked my voice straining to keep its balance.

 

“I-I don’t think I’m suppose…” He muttered quietly to himself. His face pushed into a grimace, not knowing what to do his eyes started to fill with unknown tears.

 

“JiHyun-ah… I-I know its hard for you… but please please please tell me what it is that is wrong!” I pleaded desperately, gently placing my hands on his frail shoulders and shaking them slightly as if to wake him up from a dream.

 

 I felt JiHyun take a few deep breathes before finally looking up at me.

 

“Kwon JiYoung… my b-brother… used to be a nice young man, cheerful, happy, smart… but one day he came home late with wounds all over his body, our parents weren’t home and he told me not to say anything… but it just kept getting worse… he came home every day beat up… He was never the same again.” JiHyun said quietly.

 

I looked at JiHyun not knowing what to say or how to comfort him.

 

“One day I walked into his room to put away his washing, but when I walked in a saw a picture of you on his wall…” he said looking up at me analyzing my reaction.

 

I tried to keep my face straight, but on the inside unknown rage and anger was building up inside me.

 

“But the picture was ripped and scratched in different places, I looked around the room and found knifes scattered around the room. I even found a… g-gun in the closet…” he stuttered tears pouring down his face.

 

“Knifes? Guns?” I asked my voice cracking in several places.

 

“Yes… it was only after that when I was on my way back from school, I was in a taxi when I saw my brother and a few guys driving a big truck… I was about to roll down the window and shout over to him when my brother saw me in the taxi. He laughed at me and pointed me out to my friends. They all laughed at me. Then without a moments hesitation my brother turned the wheel of the truck and collided with the taxi…” JiHyun gulped.

 

My eyes grew wide. The young boy sitting in front of me on his almost to be death bed, was here because of the doing of his own brother?!

 

“I’m worried what he will do… I don’t know how he knows you hyung… but I don’t think its something good… I’m worried about HaNi noona being taken away by him, please go help her!” cried JiHyun grabbing onto both my arms on his shoulders and shaking them desperately.

 

I froze for a second before my hands started to tremble and a gigantic lump formed in my throat.

 

“W-Which way did he take her?!” I looked down at JiHyun, my voice coming out more harsh and ragged than I intended.

 

“That way, down the hall” JiHyun immediately replied pointing out the door.

 

I rushed out of the room without looking back at JiHyun.

 

Only HaNi was on my mind.

 

Where do I go? What do I do?

 

I was wearing just a black v-neck t-shirt and jeans under my doctors coat. I whipped to coat off and threw it down on the side of the hallway.

 

I didn’t want that robe to bring and attention to myself.

 

I ran down the hall the way that JiHyun pointed.

 

But how do I know where he took her after that?
 

I looked up and down the empty hall while my panic slowly increased.

 

My breathing turned ragged and sweat started to grow on my back.

 

Okay, Baek SeungJo, think of this in a calm mature way.

 

Where would he take her if he were to hurt her?

 

He wouldn’t want to get caught…

 

So nowhere public.

 

The roof? The basement?

 

But on the roof he won’t have an easy route of escape.

 

I’ll go down to the basement firs then, that way if he is on the roof and tries to escape I can catch him.

 

Without any hesitation I ran to the emergency exit and down the many flights of stairs. The elevator was too slow.

 

I need to get there as soon as possible.

 

HaNi could be…

 

I forced the thought out of my mind and focused on finding her first.

 

I burst through the door too the basement and was greeted with a sickly stale scent of the underground car park.

 

I wrinkled my nose in disgust walked carefully through the car park, keeping an eye out for any movements.

 

I scanned around the rows of cars, but didn’t see anything.

 

I sighed heavily. I was sweating and puffing harshly, the lump in my throat still hadn’t resided.

 

I was about to turn around and go check the roof when I heard a familiar squeak/scream sound from behind me.

 

My head whipped around to the sound.

 

HaNi…

 

I ran through the car park panic radiating through my veins.

 

In the far corner of the car park I suddenly caught sight of HaNi’s long brown hair, right next to her was the jet-black hair of Kwon JiYoung.

 

From the trick of the down lights I saw a flash of something metallic in JiYoung’s hand.

 

Panic raced through my heart.

 

I thought back to what JiHyun said about all the knives and guns in his brother’s room…

 

My breathing turned uneven, as I charged forward towards them, slipping through the slim cracks between the cars.

 

“That shall leave an ugly enough scar for now, its quite nice… and ugly scar to suit your ugly personality…” I saw JiYoung grin.

 

Rage flamed through me.

 

“Look at this pathetic little girl, finally realizing how disgus-“ he laughed.

 

I charged forward and lunged at him, landing a strong punch on his face, narrowly missing HaNi.

 

BAM

 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw HaNi fall to the ground.

 

I had the urge to run to her, but I held it back. I need to deal with ‘him’ first.

 

“Stay away from my wife…” I growled.

 

“Finally, the famous Baek SeungJo appears!” laughed JiYoung getting to his feet staggering slightly, “He has come to defend his stupid wife! Everyone ive a round of app-“

 

BAM

 

My fist connected with his face once more. I heard HaNi scream behind me.

 

Her voice pierced through my heart.

 

JiYoung went flying to the ground.

 

However, he quickly climbed to his feet again.

 

“Looks like goody goody SeungJo has learnt some moves, huh? Well you aren’t the only one…” he smirked and charged at mewith his fist held high.

 

I couldn’t dodge his punch, I felt it connect with my face, but at the same time I swiped my leg forward and tripped him.

 

We both fell to the ground harshly.

 

I felt the pain in my cheek, and I could feel warm liquid run down my nose.

 

But I ignored it.

 

Rage took over my body; I started throwing random punches at JiYoung.

 

“STOP!!!” I heard HaNi scream behind me, but I ignored her.

 

This monster is revolting.

 

I felt someone’s feeble attempts to grab my shirt and pull me away, but I stayed insistent and continued scrabbling at JiYoung.

 

Suddenly I the feeble strength from my shirt disappeared.

 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a dark shadow fall to the ground screaming.

 

HaNi…

 

I tried pulling myself away from JiYoung, but he wouldn’t let go.

 

His knee suddenly pushed into my chest.

 

The breath was knocked out of me.

 

“HELP!!! SOMEONE PLEASE COME HELP US!!!” I heard HaNi scream.

 

I turned my head towards just in time to see her fall to the ground.

 

“HaNi!” I yelled, but something connect with my eye, blinding me.

 

I fell back onto the concreate.

 

I had no more energy left in my body.

 

I could feel rustling vibrations through the ground.

 

I tried kneeing or kicking JiYoung who had climbed on top of me and started punching my chest, but it was no use. Gravity was on his side.

 

I lay back with my eyes closed and holding my arms over my face, trying to protect myself.

 

Suddenly all the weight vanished from me.

 

I removed my arms from my face and saw the faint outline of 3 figures.

 

The middle figure was a struggling while the two other buff figures held him in place.

 

I couldn’t hear anything… My mind wasn’t focused in the moment.

 

All my mind was on now was HaNi…

 

I pulled myself on all fours and crawled painfully over to HaNi.

 

I looked down on her, she could’ve been mistaken for someone sleeping.

 

If it wasn’t for the giant cut down the side of her cheek.

 

There was also a bruise forming around her collarbone.

 

I tried swallowing the lump in my throat but it just wouldn’t go down…

 

“Doctor Baek SeungJo,” a deep voice sounded form behind me, I turned around to find one of the car park guards standing over me with a worried expression on his face, “Are you alright? I have called a cab for you already to take you and Nurse Oh HaNi home. Is that alright?”

 

“Thank you, that is just what we need,” I smiled gratefully up at him, “Just please promise me not to tell anyone about this… I don’t want this situation blowing big…” I said.

 

“Don’t worry Doctor! It’s all safe with me. That man has also been handed over to the police now,” he smiled.

 

“Thank You,” I said gratefully.

 

I turned my head back to HaNi, I gently pulled her body towards mine into a hug.

 

She was back here… In my arms… Safe and Sound.

 

~~~

 

HEYYY PEEPSSSS

 

I UPDATEEDDD XD

 

BAHAHA XD THE NEXT CHAP WILL CARRY ON FROM THIS ONE!!!!

 

I THINK THERE WILL BE MORE FLUFFINESS IN DA NEXT CHAP :O

 

Sorry if this chap isn’t up to scratch DX

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEEE

 

POST IDEASSS!! I WILL WORK HARD TO MEET UR IDEAS!!!

 

UNTIL NEXT TIME FOLKS

 

XOXO