Fight

Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss 2

kiss04-00019.jpg

Oh HaNi

I think it’s a miracle for two people to like each other at the same time.

One day, will that miracle come true for me too?

 

~

 

“JiHyun!” I yelled playfully as I ran into rom C15 with my hands full with a large tray of food.

 

I stopped short when I saw that man sitting next to JiHyun’s bed.

 

Kwon JiYoung.

 

Both brothers looked up to see my flushed red face and messy hair.

 

I had just rushed from the other patients to here to spend my free time with JiHyun.

 

However JiYoung was here…

 

SeungJo’s voice echoed in the back of my mind.

 

Stay away from that person please, he’s not what he seems to be…

 

His strained voice made me shudder. There was something wrong about what he said.

 

I quickly pushed the thought from my mind before JiYoung and JiHyun could notice and lifted my head with a smile.

 

“Noona!” JiHyun smiled brightly as I walked over to his bed.

 

“Hi!” I laughed back at him, placing the tray down on the table in front of him and ruffling his hair.

 

He smiled.

 

“Here I bought your food, 1 big bowel of *Bimbimbap!” I grinned and pointed towards the food.

 

JiHyun looked towards the tray and exclaimed like a little child.

 

I laughed.

 

It was only then that I realized JiYoung was staring at me.

 

I looked towards him and noticed his intense stare towards me.

 

I quickly looked away embarrassed and busied myself by checking JiHyun’s blood pressure and temperature.

 

I looked through the clipboard and noticed that the noted I had taken yesterday had been scribbled out.

 

I looked quickly through the rest of the papers and noticed it was only mine that were scribbled.

 

However there was writing written above it with the same measurements, just written in a different way…

 

My eyebrows knitted together as I squinted at the writing… It was SeungJo’s!

 

I can tell his writing anywhere!

 

He had written the correct (I’m guessing it’s correct) measurements for me.

 

On the side of the page I found that it was slightly ripped and crumbled.

 

Hmm…

 

Could SeungJo have also done this?

 

I thought back to yesterday when I was outside with JiYoung, I did distinctively hear a loud CRACK.

 

Could it have been SeungJo breaking something?

 

I checked the clipboard and indeed it has been changed to a new one.

 

“Noona,” said JiHyun breaking me out of my trance once again, “Could you throw this in the bin for me?” he smiled holding up a pile of tissues.

 

“Oh sure!” I smiled, moved the clipboard so that it was tucked under my arm, and held out my hands under the tissues. JiHyun dropped them in my hand and I walked over to the bin to throw it away.

 

I was just about to drop the tissues in the bin when I found big pieces of plastic in the bin; confused I bent down and picked them up out of the bin.

 

I turned them over in my hands.

 

Surprisingly I realized that they were actually pieces of a hospital clipboard.

 

It was cracked into at lease 10 separate pieces, all jagged and uneven.

 

I sighed heavily.

Suddenly I felt a big hand grab my shoulder, I jolted and whipped around to find JiYoung standing there with an intense stare.

 

His strong hand clasped my shoulder so hard it began to ache.

 

“Come with me,” he said in a dark tone.

 

“I-I-“ I started to protest, but he pulled me out of the room with force, causing me to drop the clipboard and the tissues.

 

I heard JiHyun call my name behind me, but I couldn’t respond.

 

I was dragged harshly down the hallway and towards the fire escape.

 

I tried protesting but he didn’t listen.

 

What did he want with me?!

 

“Let go of me!!!” I screamed at him.

 

“Shut Up, otherwise I’ll hurt you,” he growled from ahead.

 

He turned his head around slightly to look at me, his eyes were dark slits.

 

With that I got really scared, what did this man want?!

 

I turned my head around and screamed, “HELP M-“ but he clasped his hand over my mouth before I could finish my sentence.

 

His hand was clasped tightly over my mouth, making it difficult to breathe.

 

I suddenly felt something cold touch the base of my throat.

 

My eyes widened in shock.

 

“Don’t make any noise… otherwise it will be the last thing you ever do…” he threatened in my ear.

 

I chocked back a whimper with my eyes overflowing with tears.

 

JiYoung dragged me through down the stairs of the fire escape and to the basement.

 

He kept me pressed against his body while in the elevator.

 

I saw in the mirrors of the elevator that he was holding a small thin pocket knife like object against my throat.

 

Every time I breathed I felt it press deeper into my skin.

 

What did this man want with me?!

 

The tears from my eyes wouldn’t stop flowing.

 

JiYoung pulled me from the elevator and through the basement.

 

There wasn’t anyone down there other than rows and rows of slick cars.

 

I felt JiYoung’s hand leave my mouth briefly to pull out a pair of car keys and press the unlock button.

 

In the distance I saw a car beep and flash it’s lights indicating where it was.

 

“Come on,” he barked gruffly and pulled me towards the car.

 

“W-What do you want with me,” I choked.

 

He suddenly stopped.

 

Turned his head towards me and smiled evily.

 

“W-Well sweety kins, what do I want with you? I want nothing in particular with you. I want revenge,” he grinned.

 

“R-Revenge?” I squeaked.

 

“Yes, revenge…” he cooed as he lifted the knife from my neck and brought it to the side of my face. He slid the cold shaft down the side of my face, forcing me to face him and be only a few centimeters away from his face.

 

I could smell the faint scent of alcohol and cigarettes floating from his breathe.

 

“Your darling little smart husband ruined everything. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be the way I am now. He ruined my life, my career, my future. It is now time to make things equal, it’s time to ruin his…” JiYoung hissed.

 

“H-How did S-SeungJo ruin you’re l-life?” I stuttered trying to buy some time.

 

“With that smart brain of his! Ever since he arrived at our university everything changed. He became the top of every class, all the teachers loved him, and all the students loved him. God! Even my own girlfriend broke up with me because she thought she had a chance with the “Oh Heaven Almighty Baek SeungJo,” he spat SeungJo’s name like poison.

 

I shuddered.

 

“Now even my own god damn brother thinks he’s a hero!” he spat, “But no one realizes what he really is… A cold hearted monster….” He growled, “Now he gets all the glory and fame without any hard work. He needs to suffer… Suffer badly, and I have come to make that happen.”

 

“P-Please you must’ve m-misunderstood SeungJo! He really i-isn’t that k-kind of person! Please yo-“ I struggled trying to reason with him.

 

“Don’t lie to me you ! Don’t think I don’t know about your life either. You have been chasing that monster for at least half of your life, you chase after his every move, beg and cry until you get what you want. You’re a pathetic stupid little girl who has no value in life.” he barked in my ear, bringing the knife back to my cheek.

 

With a swift motion of his hand he sliced a thin line down the left side of my face.

 

“That shall leave an ugly enough scar for now, it’s quite nice… an ugly scar to suit your ugly personality…” he grinned.

 

At that moment I didn’t even have the energy or strength to reply him.

 

I was stoned. Was everything he said true? Was I really that pathetic and stupid?

 

Chasing after SeungJo all these years.

 

My tears over flowed once again. They stained my cheeks and mixed in with the blood from my cheek wound.

 

The wound started to sting even more with the salty tears, but I didn’t yet have any feeling in my cheek.

 

“Look at this pathetic little girl, finally realizing how disgus-“ laughed JiYoung.

 

BAM

 

I fell to the ground as JiYoung’s hand and knife around me disappeared. My legs just wouldn’t hold me any longer.

 

I looked up to find SeungJo standing over JiYoung puffing hard, his shoulder and arms tensed into fists as JiYoung cupped his bruised cheek in his hand.

 

SeungJo had changed out of his doctor attire and was wearing jeans with a V-neck t-shirt.

 

“Stay away from my wife...” growled SeungJo.

 

“Finally, the famous Baek SeungJo appears!” laughed JiYoung getting to his feet staggering slightly, “He has come to defend his stupid wife! Everyone ive a round of app-“

 

BAM

 

I screamed as SeungJo’s fist slammed into JiYoung’s face once again.

 

JiYoung went flying to the ground.

 

However, he quickly climbed to his feet again.

 

“Looks like goody goody SeungJo has learnt some moves, huh? Well you aren’t the only one…” he smirked and charged at SeungJo with his fist held high.

 

JiYoung’s fist connected with SeungJo’s face, however at the same moment SeungJo swiped his leg forward and tripped JiYoung.

 

Both went tumbling to the ground.

 

They started grabbling at each other, throwing punches and scratching each other.

 

“STOP!!!” I screamed at them, tears pouring ferociously down my face.

 

I pulled myself slowly to my feet, shaking and ran over to them.

 

I tried grabbing the shirts to pull them apart, but they were too strong.

 

I felt someone’s hand grab my ankle and pull.

 

I screamed and fell to the ground with a loud thump.

 

I landed on my left wrist. Pain shot through my arm.

 

The two men were still fighting. They were on the verge of killing each other.

 

I could see bloodstains among the punches.

 

I could hear both of the groan in pain

 

The knife lay forgotten on the ground 5 meters away.

 

 

What could I do?!

 

Holding my left arm close to my body I pulled myself to my feet wobbly and light headed, I took a deep breath and screamed, “HELP!!! SOMEONE PLEASE COME HELP US!!!”

 

With that, the world enclosed around me as I fell into the darkness. The last thing I felt was the harsh bang of my back hitting the concrete ground of the car park.

 

~

 

My eyes were groggy, like they were stuck together with glue.

 

My whole body felt like it had been through a mixer, taken out and then run over by at least 10 buses.

 

My used all my energy to open my eyes.

 

All I saw was bright white light.

 

I waited patiently as my eyes adjusted to the light.

 

“HaNi-ah,” a worried voice sounded near to me.

 

I know that voice.

 

I turned my head towards the sound and saw SeungJo sitting on the chair holding an ice pack to his left cheek.

 

I looked at him closely, his right eye was black, his lip was cut and there were numerous bruises and cuts showing under the thin white t-shirt he wore.

 

I in a deep breath and sat straight up.

 

“W-What happened?!” I asked, my voice cracking.

 

SeungJo looked at me wearily, “You really don’t remember?”

 

I stared at him for a moment, before all the memories started flooding back into my mind.

 

“Oh My God!” I gasped.

 

I lifted the covers off myself and swung my legs off the bed, I stood up a jolt, but immediately regretted it.

 

Pain shot up my legs and all the energy and strength disappeared from my limbs.

 

I fell towards the ground with a loud bang, landing on my knees.

 

“HaNi!” I saw SeungJo drop his ice pack, jump to his feet and rush towards me.

 

He bent down and helped me to my feet, pulling me towards the bed and tucked me back under the covers.

 

He was about to leave and go back to the chair when I grabbed his arm.

 

It was when he was this close to me that I realized how bad his injuries were.

 

I sat up in the bed and pulled him towards me.

 

I lifted my right hand and gently held his bruised cheek.

 

Under the ice pack his whole cheek was an ugly blue and purple.

 

The cut on his lip was swollen and his back eye was hollow and drained.

 

A giant lump formed in my throat.

 

Tears formed in my eyes and I pulled him close.

 

“SeungJo-ah, I am so s-sorry,” I cried wrapping my arms around his neck.

 

His arms automatically encircled around my waist and gently pulled me closer.

 

“Don’t worry,” he whispered in my ear, “Oh HaNi will always be Oh HaNi, won’t she… bringing trouble wherever she goes, I signed up for this job the day I decided to marry you.” He grinned.

 

I pouted, burying my face into his neck.

 

“This is how Oh HaNi makes life fun, makes life interesting…” he chuckled.

 

~~~

 

OMGG HEYYYY GUYSS!!!

 

IM SOO ASHAMEDDD HAVEN’T UPDATED IN 2 DAYSSS!!!!

 

*bimbimbap – type of Korean mixed rice with lots of different toppings

 

GUYSS HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTERRRR

 

I KNOW I ENDED THE 3RD WHEEL THING A BIT SUDDENLY… BUT I WAS STUCK WITH IDEASS D:

 

ANYWAY, TELL ME WAT U GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAP!!!

 

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN DA NEXT CHAP!!!

 

SEUNGJO’S VIEW OF THIS SITUATION OR CONTINUE ON?!

 

BAHAHAHA XD LOVE YOU ALLL THANKS FOR THE SUBS AND LEVELY HEARTWARMING COMMENTS!!!

 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

 

UNTIL NEXT TIME FOLKS!

 

XOXO