Jealousy

Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss 2

f414ea5597ac300a1138c21.jpg

Baek SeungJo

You’re cute. Every now and then.

There are also times when you’re beautiful. From time to time.

But… Why do I like you?

You’re not that pretty and you’re only cute now and then.

Why would I always miss you?

You… What did you do to me?

 

~

 

I felt a sheen of sweat grow on my back.

 

I held my hands steady as I carefully sowed the wound back together tightly, while Kwon JiHyun whimpered painfully.

 

“I’m so sorry, it will be over soon!” I tried comforting him helplessly.

 

I gently sowed up the last stitch and sighed with relief.

 

I handed the tools to the closest nurse and wiped up my hand across my forehead.

 

I looked at Kwon JiHyun, I saw that he had his arms thrown across his eyes, his lips where pressed in a tight line and I noticed streaks of tears on his cheeks.

 

“JiHyun-ah,” I said gently and put my hand on his head, “It’s over now.”

 

JiHyun slowly moved his arm away and looked up at me.

 

His eyes were full of tears of pain.

 

“T-Thank Y-You,” he stuttered and choked.

 

“Don’t worry,” I smiled at him and his hair.

 

He smiled back at me.

 

“Make sure you do not make any sudden movements as the wound may open again. Please be careful,” I warned him, my voice filling with concern, “Who was that person anyway?”

 

“Oh… that was my….umm … brother…” said JiHyun with a strangled voice.

 

It looked like a touchy topic so I didn’t ask any further, “Okay then, I will make sure to tell him to be careful next time.” I smiled at him and dropped my hand from his head.

 

“Okay,” smiled JiHyun.

 

I grinned at him widely. I noticed before that night that Kwon JiHyun was younger than he looked. There was a moment before the surgery when he suddenly became conscious and muttered, “P-Please, let m-my family be well, it wasn’t their f-fault… All mine… I want to go to a world without any p-pain, with only happiness… Fairy land would be good…” His eyes then fluttered shut, and

 

I was the only one in the room at that time and was the only one who heard it.

 

For a fully-grown young man he is still very immature on the inside. It reminded me of HaNi…

 

It just gave me more determination to perform a successful surgery.

 

“By the way doctor, what is your name?” JiHyun suddenly asked breaking me from my trance.

 

I turned around and chuckled, “My name is Doctor Baek SeungJo, I am the doctor who performed you’re surgery when you first came here.”

 

“Oh!” he exclaimed surprised, “Then am I allowed to eat now?”

 

“Huh?” I asked surprised.

 

“Oh, HaNi noona said I have to ask you before I can eat, and I’m starving right now!” JiHyun whined.

 

I burst out laughing, when he whined sounded exactly like HaNi.

 

“Okay okay, you can eat,” I smiled, “Just make sure it isn’t something too hard to digest, stick to fruit and soups, nothing too oily or greasy.”

 

“Okay!” he exclaimed.

 

I laughed and ruffled his hair once more before I moved back so the nurses could take over.

 

I picked up the clipboard Oh HaNi had clumsily dropped on the ground and shook my head helplessly.

 

I looked through the papers and noticed that all the blood pressures and body temperatures had been written wrong in the charts again!

 

Aish, I need to teach this girl some skills.

 

I quickly scribbled out the numbers with my pen and wrote them again in the correct form.

 

I smiled at my work and looked around the room.

 

Where was Oh HaNi?

 

I scanned my eyes around the nurses and saw that she wasn’t there.

 

She must’ve gone out with that man then.

 

I held the clipboard in my hand and bowed respectfully to the nurses before turning to the exit.

 

“Bye SeungJo Hyung!” I turned around in shock at the name, but when I saw JiHyun lying there with a big smile across his face I couldn’t help smiling back.

 

I waved to him and turned the handle on the door.

 

I stepped out of the door and looked around for HaNi.

 

On my left my eyes landed on a couple embracing on the ground.

 

I was about to look away embarrassed when I noticed the woman was wearing a nurses’ uniform.

 

I stared closely and finally realized that it was HaNi.

 

I in a shocked breath.

 

I eyed the man’s hands pressed on her back. I looked over at his face and saw that it was the same man that attacked JiHyun… JiHyun’s brother…

 

She wasn’t even struggling.

 

Something deep inside of my caught fire, it began boiling and burning.

 

My hand gripped tightly around the clipboard, crinkling the paper. While my other coiled into a fist.

 

My limbs began to shake with unknown heat.

 

At that moment JiHyun’s brother turned his face towards me, even though his face was streaked with tears, his eyes showed no sadness.

 

I caught my eye and saw my expression.

 

The edge of his mouth crept into an evil smirk and threw his eyes in HaNi’s direction.

 

My blood boiled, seeing this strange man’s grubby hands all over HaNi…

 

I emitted a low growl from my throat.

 

But with that JiHyun’s brother’s smirk just grew wider.

 

 My hands trembled with rage, I had the urge to rip them apart, but my body wouldn’t do anything about it.

 

It wouldn’t listen to me.

 

The clipboard suddenly made a loud CRACK in my hand.

 

With that HaNi jumped away from JiHyun’s brother and fell back on the floor in the middle of the hallway.

 

The clipboard dropped from my hand and landed with the crumbled paper on the ground.

 

I looked at HaNi with cold eyes and my face expressionless.

 

“SeungJo-ah!” she exclaimed and tried pulling herself to her feet.

 

I didn’t even see her get up as I whipped around and stalked down the hallway.

 

“SEUNGJO-AH!” I heard her yell after me, but I didn’t turn back.

 

Once I reached the end of the hallway and turned left I began running, I ran down the hall, to the fire escape and up the endless flights of stairs.

 

I fell through the rooftop entrance panting with sweat running down my face.

 

The anger inside of me had not yet diminished.

 

I couldn’t stop replaying the scene of HaNi in that man’s arms in my head.

 

The downsides of having a photographic memory…

 

His disgusting hands all over HaNi’s back…

 

“AARGHH!” I growled grabbing my hair and falling to the ground on my knees.

 

What is happening to me? This isn’t Baek SeungJo? Where has Baek SeungJo gone? How can he be replaced by this immature jealous boy!?

 

I looked up and noticed the sun seeping over the horizon. The sky was a brilliant gradient of yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, black…. If only I could enjoy it, with the one person I love.

 

Oh HaNi… What have you done to me…

 

~

 

“Doctor Baek SeungJo, I’m here!” sang Doctor Lee as he danced into the office.

 

I sat there continuing my work and not looking up.

 

“Hey! Doctor Baek SeungJo!” he yelled again, jumped towards me and gave an almightly wack on the back.

 

I groaned and looked up at him with tired eyes.

 

“Wow… SeungJo-ah you should go home now, you’ve been here for 3 days straight, you need rest!” he said patting me on the back, “You aren’t going to be young forever, you better start taking care of yourself, otherwise you will loose all you’re fangirls.” Teased Doctor Lee.

 

I stared at him expressionless.

 

“Wow… I was just joking… no need to take it the wrong way. Anyway, you will always have you’re lovely wife with you, “ cooed Doctor Lee, I grimaced as the image popped into my mine, Doctor Lee didn’t notice, “She was out in the corridors looking for you anyway.”

 

Looking for me? Probably looking for me to tell me that she wants a divorce.

 

Why must I think such dark thoughts?! Does her endless chasing after me make no difference at all?

 

I sighed.

 

I slowly picked up myself from the desk and picked up my bag. I slung it over my shoulder, pushed pass Doctor Lee and stalked out of the room.

 

Without even bothering to look for Oh HaNi, I went straight to my car and headed home.

 

I wasn’t in the mood to talk to her. I didn’t feel like it.

 

Or was it, I was just too scared to receive even worse disappointment?

 

~

 

“SeungJo-ah…” I heard a soft voice float from behind me.

 

I know that voice… It’s not a voice I could ever forget.

 

“Please, please listen to me,” the voice pleaded.

 

I kept my eyes on the computer screen.

 

I heard her take a deep breath before continuing.

 

“It wasn’t me who hugged that man. I don’t even know him! He just came up to me! I was trying to get him out of the room with the other nurses first. But then in the hallway he just broke down into tears. I wanted to try and comfort him, but then he just suddenly pulled me into a hug! I tried to push him off, but he was too strong. I don’t want you to misunderstand! Please! SeungJo-ah…” She pleaded. Her voice cracked in several areas and I could tell she was fighting back tears.

 

I didn’t know what to do.

 

That image of that man’s smirk sent shivers down my spine.

 

I heard her sigh when I didn’t reply her.

 

I heard her slide into bed and switch off her bed table light.

 

I sat in darkness of a while, with only the faint light of the computer screen shining on my face.

 

I peeked out of the corner of my eye and saw the lump of her body crawled into a small ball under the blankets.

 

After a year of sleeping with her, I knew that she only ever crawled into a ball what she was scared or sad.

 

It ached my heart to see her like that.

 

But it ached me even more to see her in the arms of another man.

 

With a few quick sharp clicks I closed the computer and stood up.

 

I walked slowly over to the bed, not making any noise.

 

I slowly slid under the covers with her. She did not stir.

 

I lay down beside her and pulled her close into my embrace, and my embrace only.

 

“S-SeungJo?” I felt her stir and whisper.

 

I sighed.

 

“P-Please, believe me, it wasn’t my f-fault,” she chocked.

 

“Shhh,” I whispered and tucked her head under my chin.

 

“Please believe me,” she whispered into my chest.

 

I took a deep breath, “I believe you.”

 

I felt her sigh with relief and her whole body relax.

 

“Just promise me one thing,” I said my voice straining slightly.

 

She nodded.

 

“Stay away from that person please, he is not who he seems to be…” I said darkly.

 

I felt HaNi tense for a second before whispering, “I promise,” into my chest.

 

I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her gently on the lips.

 

My hand trailed down her face, neck, shoulders and down to her waist pulling her close.

 

My other hand cupped her face gently.

 

Her arms s around my neck and twine into my hair.

 

But something kept twitching in the back of my mind, that man’s face…

 

I pulled away from the kiss and pulled her into my chest.

 

As long as she is with me, I will keep her safe. I will fight for her.

 

I felt HaNi fall into a deep slumber in my arms.

 

~

 

Things that the famous Baek SeungJo has never done, Oh HaNi has made him do.

 

Things that the famous Baek SeungJo has never said, Oh HaNi has made him say.

 

Feelings the famous Baek SeungJo has never felt, Oh HaNi has made him feel.

 

What has Oh HaNi done to me?

 

I looked down at her calm and peaceful sleeping face, I leant down and kissed her on the nose.

 

She has made me love her, unconditionally and uncontrollably.

 

But most importantly she’s made him love her… Forever.

 

~~~

 

HEYYYY GUYSSS

 

SORRRY COULDN’T UPDATE YESTERDAYYY!!! BUT SCHOOLWORK IS HORRIFYING THEESE DAYYSSS TT.TT

 

HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAP?

 

I know it may not be up to scratch yet… but I promise it will get better! (not very happy with it myself though)

 

Don’t worry! This isn’t the end of the 3rd wheel! It’s only just starteddd!! XD there will be more of this jelousy Baek SeungJo! (that’s if you guys want it of course!)

 

Tell me if you guys like this sort of conflict! If not, I can always end this conflict and move on to more or your suggestions XD

 

If you like tell me and I shall continue on! (give ideas aswell though!)

 

Sorry if im asking for a lot L

 

UNTIL NEXTTIME CHAPSS!!!

 

xoxo