The Maldives 2

Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss 2

aa6a1af9705cd8d058ee905.jpg

Oh HaNi

I think it’s a miracle for two people to like each other at the same time.

One day, will that miracle come true for me too?

 

~

The room was sleek and modern, with floor to ceiling windows facing out towards the wide ocean.

 

The room was fitted with a small comfortable living room and over-the-ocean balcony and hammock. A side door led off to a big white room with a window-wall, king sized white bed and walk in closet. On the side next to the closet was a pair of blurred out sliding doors that led into a pale white bathroom equipped with toilet, shower, spa and two sinks.

 

It was absolutely amazing.

 

All the nervous and dangerous thoughts disappeared from my mind.

 

I walked through the room awestruck turning my head back and forth multiple times trying to catch every single detail as I walked pass.

 

I dropped my bag on the couch in the living room and ran to the set of sliding doors leading to the balcony and over-the-water hammock.

 

I pushed the doors open and was greeted with a cool gush of wind.

 

I squealed in delight as my eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight and scanned over the beautiful clear ocean.

 

In ever direction I looked there was clear beautiful water.

 

Water…

 

I gulped.

 

My hands tightened on the sliding doors, which I still had my hands resting upon.

 

My knuckles cramped painfully.

 

My breath quickened as a cold sweat grew on my back.

 

Suddenly it felt like the whole room was swaying side to side with the water current.

 

My head started to spin and my eyes shut trying to clear my head.

 

At that exact moment I felt a light touch on my hands.

 

They were warm and comforting. I let out a deep breath.

 

I felt the hands slowly loosen my hands from the doors and bundle my hands within them.

 

“Don’t worry,” a voice breathed into my ear.

 

I shivered and opened my eyes.

 

I turned my head to the side to see SeungJo standing there behind me holding my hands tightly in his.

 

“S-SeungJo-ah..” I stuttered.

 

He chuckled at my scared expression.

 

“Nothings going to happen, you might as well stop worrying,” he smiled.

 

He took a step onto the balcony over the water and turned around to me still holding my hands.

 

“Come on, its nothing bad,” he said gently pulling me forward.

 

I gulped, and at the last minute tumbled forward.

 

I fell right into SeungJo’s arms.

 

I squealed in shock.

 

SeungJo laughed at my reaction and bundled me in his arms and pulled me towards the edge of the balcony, opened the railing to a flight of steps leading to a small landing floating on the water.

 

I squealed and squirmed in SeungJo’s arms as he carried me down the stairs.

 

But he just held on tight without breaking a sweat.

 

Who knew he was this strong?

 

“Yah, SeungJo-ah! No! Don’t make me go down there!” I screamed.

 

He ignored me.

 

He reached the edge of the platform and reached his arms out over the water with me in them.

 

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck threatening to strangle him if he drops me.

 

“Don’t – you – dare…” I threatened.

 

SeungJo’s face was a mask of innocence, but I didn’t trust him.

 

“I’m not letting go of you, so if you drop me you’re coming in with me…” I said.

 

SeungJo looked at me and moved his head close to my ear.

 

“That’s the whole point…” he smiled.

 

My eyes widened in shock just as SeungJo’s arms disappeared from under me.

 

I screamed and my arms tightened around his neck dragging him with me.

 

I felt the cold water hit my back and engulf me.

 

I tried screaming but instead I gulped in a mouthful of water.

 

My arms loosened around SeungJo’s neck and started thrashing about in the water.

 

I panicked.

 

I can’t swim. I’m going to die.

 

At that exact moment I felt someone grab me around my waist and pull me towards the surface.

 

I broke through the surface of the water coughing and spluttering.

 

My eyes snapped open to find a laughing SeungJo in front of me dripping wet.

 

My eyes were stinging badly from the salty ocean water, but I tried to ignore them and glare at him.

 

It didn’t work.

 

SeungJo just burst out laughing.

 

At that moment did I only just realize that I had my hands resting on his chest and his arms around my waist, pulling me close against his body.

 

All our clothes were soaked through and I could see the outline of SeungJo’s muscular chest through his t-shirt.

 

My face flamed red and I turned me head to the side.

 

SeungJo saw my reaction, which threw him into a spasm of laughter.

 

I suddenly realized that my feet were touching something.

 

I screamed and jumped up higher into SeungJo’s arms.

 

Laughing harder and harder SeungJo pulled me tighter into his arms.

 

“It’s only the ground,” he laughed.

 

My eyes widened.

 

I looked down and saw that SeungJo was standing up straight in the water, with his feet pressed firmly on the floor bed of the ocean.

 

I hesitantly placed my feet down on the ground next to his hesitantly, testing the weight before fully placing them down.

 

I sighed with relief.

 

The seabed was rough against the sole of my foot. The sand grains rubbing into my feet.

 

I squirmed as pieces of stray seaweed floated past, tangling through my legs.

 

The water was clear and beautiful; I could see everything in the water clearly, as if looking through a window.

 

I let my hands fall from SeungJo’s chest and trail them down over the water.

 

The water was a nice cool temperature, not too warm and not too cold.

 

Even though the water was shallow I was still worried. What if I slip and fall? Knowing me, that is very likely.

 

So I gripped onto SeungJo’s arms tightly, not daring to let go.

 

SeungJo looked down at me questionably, but I just pouted and looked away into the distance.

 

I felt him shrug to himself before unwinding his arms from around my waist.

 

“No!” I squealed pulling myself closer to him, not letting him go.

 

“What?” he asked startled.

 

“D-Don’t let me go,” I stuttered, voice shaking.

 

SeungJo burst out laughing, “What’s wrong? Your not that small and light that you will get blown out to sea!”

 

“Yah!” I hit him hard on the arm.

 

This just made him laugh harder.

 

I pouted and dropped my hands from his arms.

 

“Fine then,” I grumbled, my voice cracking with worry. However I tried to keep a straight face not wanting to give him another reason to make fun of me.

 

I gingerly took a step away from him, holding my hands out around me, careful where I was stepping.

 

I felt SeungJo watch me as I hesitantly tested the water around me.

 

When I felt slightly more comfortable I looked up at him in triumph. A big smile plastered across my face.

 

However SeungJo didn’t have the reaction I was expecting.

 

In fact he didn’t have any reaction at all.

 

His face was blank, just staring at me with no expression.

 

I pouted and placed my hands on my hips.

 

“SeungJo-ah, what’s wrong?” I asked.

 

He didn’t respond.

 

“SeungJo-ah… SeungJo-Ah!” I said louder.

 

SeungJo finally snapped out of his daydream and focused his eyes on my face.

 

“What is it?” I asked slightly worried, stepping towards him.

 

He looked at me blankly before, shaking his head slightly and replying, “Ahh… Oh HaNi hasn’t changed since high school, forever the body shape of a young child… will she ever be able to raise children?”

 

It was my turn to stare blankly at my husband this time, before my brain registered what he was implying.

 

I looked down at my body and noticed that all my clothes had been soaked through. I was only wearing a thin t-shirt and cardigan with a pair of white shorts.

 

The t-shirt and cardigan were slightly see through and could see all the way through to my bra…

 

My bright pink hello kitty bra….

 

I screamed, whacked SeungJo on the chest with one hand and wrapped the other arm in front of my chest.

 

SeungJo skillfully dodged my attack and instead said, “Hmm… I think I’ve seen those pairs of undergarments before… but they were in the kids section at the store…”  

 

“Yah! Baek SeungJo!!!!” I screamed and lunged forward at him.

 

However I forgot to register that we were in the ocean and that I couldn’t swim.

 

I fell face first into the water as SeungJo dodged the attack.

 

I thrashed my arms about trying to regain balance however it just made me sink lower.

 

At the last moment I felt SeungJo’s arms wrap around my waist and lift me up bridal style into his arms.

 

I coughed and spluttered as he pulled me out of the water and placed me gently on the wooden platform connecting to our room.

 

Between my coughs I glared menacingly at my evil husband.

 

However this just made him laugh harder.

 

I gritted my teeth as my coughing died down.

 

“Baek SeungJo….” I breathed angrily.

 

He looked at me innocently from the water.

 

I turned around to my husband still floating around in the water and splashed him.

 

“Yah!” he yelled as water flew into his face.

 

“Serves you right!” I laughed and poked out my tongue.

 

I sat on the edge of the water with my legs dangling over the side as SeungJo wiped his face clean.

 

I laughed.

 

“You will pay for that…” SeungJo suddenly said, edging closer to me.

 

I bit my lip, what was he going to do?
 

I pulled my legs out from the water and crossed them together in front of me edging backwards, just incase he decided to pull me in the water again.

 

SeungJo saw my reaction and smirked.

 

He came up close right up to my face and looked me straight in the eye, our noses touching.

 

“Oh HaNi… What are we going to do with you?” he asked sighing.

 

I giggled.

 

His lips gently pressed against mine.

 

I could taste the saltiness of the ocean, mixed with the scent of SeungJo.

 

I felt SeungJO’s arms snake around my waist and pull me close towards him.

 

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, fingers twining into his hair.

 

I let my legs unravel to fall to dangle off the edge of the platform and wrap around SeungJo’s body.

 

I felt SeungJo smile against my lips.

 

“Let the fun in paradise begin…”

 

~~~

 

OMGGG GUYSS IM SOOO SORRY!!! I HAVNE’T UPDATED IN AGESS TT.TT

 

BUT I’VE HAD LIKE 3 MATH TESTS, SCIENCE TEST, CHINESE TEST ASSIGNMENTS AND EXAMS ALL IN 1 WEEK!!! ITS BEEN ABSOLUTELY HECTIC!!!

 

IM SOO SORRY *BOWS*

 

I KNOW THIS ISN’T A VERY GOOD CHAPTER, BUT I WANTED TO ASK YOU GUYS… DO U WANT A VERY DESCRIPTIVE NEXT CHAPTER?

 

A.     DESCRIPTIVE AND RATED?

 

OR

 

B.     JUST ENDING IN “…” , THEN, “THE NEXT DAY”

 

NOTE: I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING EXTREMELY DESCRIPTIVE BEFORE AND IF YOU ARE EXPECTING SOMETHING DESCRIPTIVE, YOU MAY BE A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED D:

 

UP TO U GUYS ANYWAY XD

 

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!

 

ILL TRY UPDATE ASAP!!! (DEPENDS ON HW)

 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

 

XOXO