The Maldives

Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss 2

Playful+Kiss+(1).jpg

 

Baek SeungJo

You’re cute. Every now and then.

There are also times when you’re beautiful. From time to time.

But… Why do I like you?

You’re not that pretty and you’re only cute now and then.

Why would I always miss you?

You… What did you do to me?

 

~

 

I sighed with relief as I felt HaNi relax against me.

 

I peeked down and noticed that she had fallen asleep with her head resting on my lap.

 

My right hand rested gently on her shoulder while my left hand entangled with hers under her sleeping face.

 

I felt her deep even breathing brush against the back of my hand.

 

HaNi had been trembling and sweating since we left the airport. I held her tightly against me as we ascended from the ground.

 

I felt her heart pounding in her chest and her trembling figure sweating with nervousness.

 

It was a relief that she had finally fallen asleep; it would be better if she slept through the whole flight.

 

HaNi was the one who was so excited about this trip, yet she is the one who is deathly afraid of flying.

 

She sure is someone to admire…

 

I chuckled heartily to myself, careful not to move too much and risk waking HaNi up.

 

I noticed that HaNi’s head was resting off on an angle on my lap… hmm… shes going to get a cramp in her neck if she sleeps like that.

 

I looked around and noticed that there weren’t any pillows.

 

I looked on the handle of my seat and noticed a button to call flight attendants.

 

I don’t want to attract attension… but HaNi’s neck.

 

I grumbled and pressed the button.

 

Almost immediately a young flight attendant materialized in front of me.

 

“Yes sir?” she asked politely bowing respectfully towards me.

 

I looked up and bowed slightly in return.

 

When the flight attendant looked directly at my face her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed.

 

I sighed inwardly.

 

“Um... Could I have a pillow?” I asked quietly, not trying to attract any attention.

 

“S-Sure,” she stuttered, batting her eyelashes.

 

I smiled grimly at her not trying to be rude.

 

The flight attendant strutted away a little wobbly on her heels.

 

I looked down at my sleeping wife.

 

Lucky she’s not awake; otherwise she would get jealous.

 

I smiled to myself imagining the situation.

 

In almost no time at all the flight attendant returned with a big puffy pillow in her arms.

 

“Here you go,” she smiled.

 

Since I had on hand clasped with HaNi’s I used one hand to accept the pillow awkwardly.

 

She noticed my unevenness and her eyes travelled down to the sleeping HaNi on my lap.

 

“Oh! Is the pillow for your little sister?” she asked.

 

My eyes widened, my little sister?!

 

I looked down at HaNi and properly looked at her… hmm… her sleeping face does make her look very young, like a 13 year old little girl.

 

I chuckled.

 

The flight attendant looked at me questionably.

 

I nodded and motioned if she could help me.

 

She smiled and took the pillow from me.

 

I gently lifted HaNi’s head slightly, just enough for the flight attendant to slip the pillow under her head.

 

HaNi grumbled a little in her sleep and adjusted her body to a more comfortable position.

 

“She doesn’t really look like you though… But she is charming and cute in her own way,” smiled the flight attendant looking down at HaNi.

 

I looked down fondly at HaNi, “Yes, she does have her own charm.”

 

“Well, I hope you 2 have a nice flight, don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions or needs,” smiled the attendant before batting her eyelashes once and strutting off down the aisle.

 

I looked down at the sleeping HaNi on my lap; my right hand began to caress her hair gently.

 

I sighed, thinking how much pain HaNi would have gone through to get to me.

 

She would experience the feeling of jealousy everyday, that horrible feeling.

 

The last time I experienced jealousy… that man… the way that he clutched HaNi close to his body and smirked at me.

 

I shook my head roughly trying to get the image out of my head.

 

~

 

“HaNi-ah,” I gently shook HaNi’s shoulder.

 

“Hmm...” HaNi grumbled cutely, mouth pushing into a pout as her hand rubbed her eyes.

 

“We’re here,” I said.

 

Suddenly HaNi shot up into a sitting position, her hand leaving mine.

 

“What?!” she asked, turning her head towards me.

 

“We’re here already,” I repeated.

 

“WE ARE?!” HaNi squealed, clasping her hands onto my arm.

 

Everyone in the cabin turned to look at us.

 

I turned around apologetically to them bowing my head slightly.

 

HaNi didn’t seem to notice the attention she was receiving.

 

“That was really fast! How can that be?” asked HaNi shaking my arm.

 

I sighed and looked back at her.

 

She was perched on her seat cutely, hair messed up and sleeping marks on her cheeks.

 

She really did look like a little girl. So cute.

 

“Look for yourself,” I said, placing my hand on top of her head and turning it towards the window.

 

“Oh My… that is beautiful,” breathed HaNi taking in the beautiful surroundings of Maldives Airport.

 

I leaned over towards HaNi and rested my chin on her shoulder. I looked out towards the beautiful scenery of the Maldives.

 

I felt HaNi’s body stiffen and her heart pound loudly.

 

I smirked inwardly.

 

Even though we have been married for a whole year she still has the same reaction like when I first touched her.

 

That’s what I love about HaNi.

 

I felt her gaze shift to my face, however I kept my gaze on the beautiful blue ocean and sky. The water was crystal clear and beach was golden. Exactly like the one in the picture mother showed us.

 

“Beautiful…” I breathed.

 

I felt HaNi smile.

 

“Are you glad mother organized this for us now?” I felt her smirk.

 

“No” I replied bluntly.

 

I chuckled as HaNi’s face immediately drooped into a sad pout.

 

Of course I was happy that I could come on a vacation with her. Especially since the scenery is as beautiful as this.

 

However, I wish it wasn’t mother who had organized this… I don’t like it when mother makes all the decisions in my life for me. I want to live independently.

 

I can’t tell HaNi that… I don’t know why.

 

I just can’t express my feelings clearly like her.

 

Something is like suffocating me, not letting me say what I want to.

 

Embarrassment? Guilt? Am I afraid of her reaction?

 

No it’s none of them…

 

 I pushed the thought from my head and lifted my head from HaNi’s shoulder.

 

“Let’s go,” I said as the plane slowed to a complete stop. The rest of the passengers on the plane began to unbuckle their seat belts and stand up to get their luggage.

 

I stood up and reached for HaNi and I’s hand held luggage.

 

I pulled down HaNi’s bright pink bag along with my side shoulder black bag.

 

HaNi jumped to her feet and took her bag from me.

 

Since we were in first class, we were allowed out first.

 

I let HaNi go in front of me as we made our way down the single aisle to the door leading to the airport’s main building.

 

The flight attendant that helped me with sleeping HaNi smiled warmly at HaNi when we walked past and said, “Have a nice vacation, hope you siblings have a good time.”

 

HaNi’s expression went blank, confused.

 

I smiled grimly at the flight attendant and edged HaNi out the door.

 

“SeungJo-ah did you hear what that flight attenda-“ asked HaNi, trying to turn her body back towards the plane.

 

“No,” I cut off sharply, and continued walking forward towards the main building.

 

HaNi stopped in the middle of the walkway and looked between my retreating back and the plane.

 

Just as I was about to step through the doors to the main building I heard HaNi’s light fast steps racing towards me.

 

She jumped onto my arm and hooked her arm through mine.

 

“I think she called us siblings,” she said eyebrows pushing together in confusion.

 

I kept my face blank.

 

“Hmm… I don’t think we look alike at all!” she grumbled to herself.

 

I bit back a laugh.

 

“Lets go get our luggage,” I said, trying to distract her.

 

She broke away from her thoughts and looked up at me.

 

“Okay!” she said happily, her eyes turning into 2 half moons.

 

I chuckled.

 

~

 

“You will be in room 17,” said the young man at the check in desk.

 

“Thank you,” I said in English.

 

“Your luggage has already been sent to your room ahead of you.” He continued.

 

I nodded in response.

 

He handed the big sturdy key to me.

 

“Thank you,” I said once again before stepping away from the desk.

 

“What did he and you say?” asked HaNi, jumping up and down at my shoulder.

 

She didn’t understand my whole conversation with the man at the desk since it was in English.

 

I sighed.

 

“He said that we are in room 17 and our luggage has been sent there already,” I said to HaNi in Korean.

 

“Ahh! No wonder that person left with out luggage…” said HaNi, nodding to herself.

 

I smiled.

 

Then it hit me.

 

HaNi doesn’t understand one word of English.

 

What is she suppose to do in this all English environment?

 

I grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

 

HaNi didn’t notice, as she was still deep in thought about the man who took our luggage away.

 

She cannot leave my side, she must not leave.

 

We walked out of the main building and followed a line of boardwalks spread out onto the crystal clear ocean, which held the guest rooms.

 

We walked along the boardwalk hand in hand admiring the scenery.

 

Our room was 17, which was near the end of boardwalk, furthest out to sea.

 

“S-SeungJo-ah…” HaNi whispered next to me, her hand gripped mine tightly.

 

“Hm?” I replied.

 

“Is our room very far out to sea?” she asked nervously.

 

“Hmm,” I looked up to see poles on the boardwalk with signs pointing in all directions. “Yep, our room is one of the furthest out to sea,” I said pointing all the way down the far end of the guest rooms.

 

I felt HaNi stiffen next to me.

 

I looked down at her.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked her concerned.

 

“I-I… don’t know how to s-swim...” squeaked HaNi.

 

 I sighed with relief; I thought it was something serious.

 

“That’s nothing to worry about, you can sit on the side while I swim then,” I teased.

 

HaNi looked up at me with frightful eyes.

 

My heart softened, I let go of her hand and instead pulled her into an embrace.

 

“What exactly are you worried about?” I whispered against her hair which was heating up from the rays of the tropical sunshine.

 

“I-I… What if the room breaks? And we fall into the ocean? What if we drown? What if a big storm comes? What if-“ HaNi’s voice rose higher and higher with fright.

 

“Shhh,” I cut her off. “That will definitely not happen, there’s absolutely no need to worry.” I said.

 

“B-But…” she stuttered.

 

I sighed and pulled away to look her in the eye.

 

“You were afraid we were going to crash in the plane, but we made it to the Maldives alive. Why are you so worried about us getting killed by the most common things?” I said laying my hands on her shoulders, squeezing them in comfort.

 

“I-I don’t know…” HaNi said, her shoulder sagging and mouth pushed into a confused pout.

 

I laughed.

 

“So don’t worry! We’re in paradise, don’t try to bring the mood down,” I said laughing.

 

She looked up at me and laughed as well.

 

With the sunlight shining on her face and the light breeze blowing her hair around her face she looked beautiful.

 

I cupped her face in my hands and pressed my forehead against hers.

 

I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply.

 

I felt HaNi stiffen.

 

I smiled, and leant in to gently press my lips against hers.

 

I felt her melt into the kiss and wrap her arms around my neck.

 

“Lets have some fun this time…” I smirked against her lips.

 

~~~

 

HEYYY GUYSSS!!!!

 

FINALLY UPDATEDDDD!!! EVILL LITTLE SEUNGJO IS COMING OUT!!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?! XD

 

TELL ME HOW U GUYS LIKE THIS CHAP?! DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE WARM AND SWEET SEUNGJO OR THE COLD ONE?! OR THE EVIL TEASING ONE WHO APPARENTLY HAS RAGING HORMONES XD

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

 

UNTIL NEXT TIMEEEE

 

XOXO