Panic

Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss 2

tumblr_lzy27anwF51rnkpueo1_500.jpg

Oh HaNi

I think it’s a miracle for two people to like each other at the same time.

One day, will that miracle come true for me too?

 

~

 

I leant over the young man’s body, my hands trembling at my sides.

 

I dropped my bag to the ground next to him and bent down on my knees.

 

I heard whispers and gossip floating around the crowd about who I was and what I was doing.

 

I tried to tune out their voices and just focus on the task at hand.

 

My hands trembled as they hovered over the man’s body, not sure what to do.

 

At that moment SeungJo’s voice rung through my head.

 

First step to First Aid is to analyze the patients mental stability.

 

A sudden rush of calmness flowed through my body and too my fingertips. They stopped trembling.

 

SeungJo-ah please guide me through this.

 

I took a deep breath and moved my hands gently to the young man’s shoulders.

 

I shook him gently and asked, “Excuse me, Sir, are you awake?”

 

He groaned in response.

 

“Sir, what is your name?” I asked my voice rising over the blabber of the crowd so that he could hear me better.

 

“L-Lee KyuMin,” grumbled the man in response.

 

“Okay, KyuMin-ssi. Where are you in pain?” I asked trying to keep my voice steady, as I noticed that a pool of blood had begun pooling around us.

 

“E-Everywhere, m-mostly my l-leg” he moaned and tipped his head to the side.

 

My eyes travelled down his body and landed on his right leg. It was trapped under the motorcycle. Blood was pooling around it, and there were traces dirt mixed in with it.

 

A lump formed in my throat.

 

The aim is to stay calm and contact help as soon as possible.

 

“Grandpa!” I turned around and yelled at grandpa, “Please call the ambulance now!”

 

Grandpa jumped at my voice, and quickly fumbled his old fashioned mobile phone out of his pocket. Once I saw him dial the number and call, I felt slightly better knowing that someone was on their way to help.

 

Once mental stability is set, and help has been contacted, identify the wound and apply the correct type of First Aid.

 

KyuMin had a little scrape on his head that was bleeding, however it wasn’t as bad as the leg trapped under the motorcycle.

 

I lifted up my head to the crowd and yelled, “Can someone please help me lift the motorcycle off him?!”

 

A few of the girls standing right at the very front looked at each other and shuffled to the side as a middle aged man his 2 young sons came through the crowd.

 

“Here mam, we will help you,” said the middle aged man in a deep voice. His 2 sons nodded in unison.

 

“Thank you,” I smiled, “Please be careful though,” I warned.

 

“We will”, they nodded.

 

I held my hand over KyuMin’s thigh protectively as the three boys gently pried the motorcycle from his leg.

 

KyuMin cried in pain. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

 

They lifted the whole thing in the air before gently setting it down on the curb 2 meters away.

 

I took a deep breath and looked closely at the wound. I gulped.

 

A large metal piece from the motorcycle had created a large gash from his inner thigh right round to his lower calf. There were several burns on the skin and some also seared the revealing flesh.

 

“I-It’s going to b-be okay,” I stuttered, gripping KyuMin’s hand tightly.

 

KyuMin groaned as tears started to pour out of his closed eyes.

 

The crowd around us tried to get a good look at the wound, but they middle aged man and his two sons held them off.

 

I was extremely grateful for that.

 

“Young lady, I have already contacted the ambulance. They are on their way. Do try to help keep this young man alive. Do not panic.” Said the grandpa in a calm voice from behind me.

 

I let his words flow through me. I can do this…

 

To reduce someone’s blood loss elevate the legs so that blood will flow to the heart. Apply pressure to the wound.

 

I quickly moved my bag over to KyuMin’s feet. I gently moved both his legs to rest on my bag for some elevation.

 

“Does anyone have any clean cloth or material I could use?!” I shouted into the crowd.

 

Murmuring rippled throughout the crowd as everyone fumbled through their pockets and bags. There were a few people who came up with tissues and scarfs.

 

I thanked them greatly and bundled them up and gently held it over the wound applying direct pressure to try and stop the blood flow.

 

However with all the scarves and tissues, the wound could not be fully covered.

 

I moved in closer and pulled the edge of my skirt and blouse to the wound to apply pressure.

 

My clothing turned red as it soaked up the blood.

 

This was the most I could do.

 

“KyuMin-ssi, please do not move around too much. Just lay back and stay calm.” I pleaded.

 

KyuMin cried as I held the material tighter to his wound. I grimaced as his cry pierced my heart.

 

I can’t even begin to imagine the pain that he is going through.

 

Comfort and try to keep the victim stable until professional help arrives.

 

In the distance I heard the sounds of ambulance sirens.

 

I sighed with relief. Help was on its way.

 

I lifted my head and saw that a walkway had been created for the ambulance to reverse into.

 

The blaring of blue and red lights raced around the intersection, bouncing off buildings and cars.

 

As the ambulance stopped right in front of me, 2 young male nurses jumped out from the front and raced towards me.

 

“Mam! I thank you for your hard work, can I please ask you to move as we move him onto the bed?” bowed one of the nurses as the other pried open the back doors of the ambulance and pulled down a retractable bed.

 

I chucked the tissues to the side and picked up the scarfs stained in blood. I let my skirt and blouse fall as I stood up.

 

KyuMin whimpered as I tried to let my hand out of his grasp, but it only made him grasp me tighter.

 

The nurse noticed as he carefully tried to move KyuMin to the bed.

 

“Mam, is it okay if you come to the hospital with us? It would be better if someone comes with him.” said the nurse.

 

“Umm… I-I can’t I have an appointment…” I mumbled, but as soon as I saw the look on KyuMin’s face, my heart faltered.

 

I took a deep breath and looked at my watch. It was also stained with blood. I could just make out the hands pointing to 1 and 6. It was already 1:30!

 

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and flipped it open ready to call SeungJo, however the screen was black.

 

No! I groaned.

 

“Mam! Please come with us! We need to get him to the hospital as soon as possible!” cried the nurse.

 

I quickly stuffed my phone back into my pocket, grabbed my bloodstained bag from the ground and got dragged off with KyuMin as he was wheeled into the back of the ambulance.

 

Sorry SeungJo, I will make it back to you! I promise.

 

~

 

“Very nice, mam. Because of your First Aid practice, the patient has a higher chance of full recovery.” Smiled the doctor.

 

“Oh, thank god,” I breathed in relief.

 

“Yes, he is now in surgery, will you stay until he is finished?” asked the doctor.

 

“Err… I’m s-sorry,” I stuttered, looking at the wall clock, “I have somewhere to be”

 

“But I’m sure the patient will be eager to thank you for what you have done. The patient’s family has also been contacted, I’m sure they would also like to meet you.” Said the doctor.

 

“B-But I really have something important to do right now,” I said sadly backing away from the doctor towards the entrance.

 

“Oh okay then. Thank you for your hard work then, mam,” smiled the doctor.

 

I bowed deeply before turning around and racing down the hall.

 

As I ran I tried to wipe the blood from my watch to see what the time was.

 

It was already 3:15pm!

 

The ambulance ride took longer than I thought! I also waited an hour at the hospital to hear the results of Lee KyuMin.

 

I was so relieved to hear that he would be okay.

 

It felt like a weight had been lifted from my heart.

 

I raced down the stairs and out the front entrance of the hospital.

 

There weren’t any cabs out front of the hospital, but that didn’t matter.

 

The restaurant was quite close to the hospital, only 3 blocks away.

 

I slung my bag tightly over my shoulder and ran full pelt down the pathway towards the restaurant.

 

I heard people gasp and whisper as they saw me run down the street.

 

I ignored them and kept running.

 

~

 

Where is he?

 

I stood outside the restaurant puffing and looking all around me, but I couldn’t see him.

 

Did he leave?

 

The restaurant was now closed, as it was only open from 11:00am – 3:00pm.

 

Tears began to fill my eyes as continued to look frantically around for SeungJo gripping my bag tightly in my right hand and mobile in my left.

 

I looked up and down the street; there wasn’t anyone there at all.

 

He probably went home already. I sighed.

 

My tears started to overflow and run down my blood stained cheeks.

 

There was blood all over me, on my clothes, bag, arms, legs, face…

 

I probably looked horrifying to others.

 

I trudged over to street light pole and leant heavily on it.

 

I slid down along the pole into a squatting position.

 

I hugged my knees and buried my head in my arms.

 

With that the tears that I had been holding in all afternoon spilled right over.

 

I cried and cried, bawling my eyes out and sniffing.

 

“Typical Oh HaNi, late again… And she decides to start bawling in the street” a familiar teasing voice sounded from above.

 

I choked and lifted my head from my arms. I looked up and saw my husband standing there in front of me with his hands in his pockets.

 

When SeungJo saw my face his eyes widened in shock.

 

He bent down into a crouching position and cupped my face gently, “HaNi-ah, what happened?” he asked in a distressed voice.

 

I couldn’t reply him, I just kept on crying.

 

He took it the wrong way and thought I was crying in pain.

 

“HaNi-ah, please tell me what happened? Are you hurt anywhere?! Please tell me!” his voice growing more and more worried.

 

I choked and coughed trying to hold back my tears as SeungJo tried to pull me to my feet.

 

When I wouldn’t go up he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close towards his body.

 

He pulled up with him as he stood up, he tried analyzing my body to see where the wound was.

 

“HaNi-ah I’ll take you to the hospital, come on-“ whispered SeungJo bending down to pull my up into his arms bridal style.

 

“N-No!” I choked gripping onto his dress shirt.

 

“What?! You have to! You’re hurt! Look at all the blood-” cried SeungJo.

 

“It’s not my b-blood,” I said trying to hold back my sobs.

 

“Not your blood?!” asked SeungJo surprised.

 

I nodded wiping my tears away.

 

“Oh thank god, I was so scared, “ said SeungJo as he sighed with relief and pulled me into a hug, “Don’t ever do that to me again Oh HaNi…” he whispered into my hair.

 

I dug my face into his collarbone and breathed in deeply.

 

“But SeungJo I was so scared,” I whimpered and tears began to flow out of my eyes again, staining his shirt in tears and blood.

 

“Hush… Don’t worry, I’m here now,” whispered SeungJo pulling me tighter into his embrace.

 

I smiled a little.

 

“Oh HaNi,” sighed SeungJo pulling away from me so he could see my face, “ What am I going to do with you?”

 

I looked up at him with tears glistening in my eyes and smiled.

 

“I don’t know,” I whispered.

 

He pulled me close as his lips brushed against mine. He kissed me gently on the lips, pulling my body closer to his. My arms were trapped against him within his enclosure, resting on his chest.

 

I gripped his shirt tight in my hands as my tears rolled down my face and stained our kiss salty.

 

“I’ll think of something…” SeungJo whispered onto my lips as his curled into a smile.

 

~~~

 

HIII MY LOVELY PEEEPPSS!!!

 

I KEPT MY PROMISE AND UPDATED TODAYYY XD YAYYY

 

BUT I SORTA RUSHED THIS CHAP A LITTLE SORRY L

 

ANYWAYY… TELLL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THISSS XD

 

SINCE MOST OF YOU ARE QUITE LIKING THE IDEA OF ADDING A “THIRD WHEEL” TO THE STORY, I WILL SOON!

 

I QUITE LIKE YOU IDEAS XD THEY’RE GREAT!!!

 

PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME AS MY SCHOOL WORK IS ALSO BUILDING UP L

 

I WILL UPDATE ASAP!

 

XOXO