First Aid

Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss 2

kiss10-00009.jpg

Baek SeungJo

You’re cute. Every now and then.

There are also times when you’re beautiful. From time to time.

But… Why do I like you?

You’re not that pretty and you’re only cute now and then.

Why would I always miss you?

You… What did you do to me?

 

~

 

I groaned once again as I lifted my arm to squeeze out some body wash from the bottle hung on the shower wall.

 

I looked down at my chest; there was a cut on the side of my abdomen and bruises running down the length of my arms and chest.

 

I winced as the hot steaming water dripped onto the cut.

 

I finished rinsing off the remaining body wash and stepped out of the shower.

 

I dried off with a towel and gently pulled on a pair of jeans and a thin white t-shirt.

 

I didn’t want anything too big or bulky to prevent my cut and bruises from healing.

 

Quietly opening the bathroom door and walking into HaNi and I’s room.

 

I walked over to HaNi’s sleeping body on the bed.

 

Her peaceful sleeping face looked so sweet.

 

The moment I got home before I had carried HaNi up the stairs, changed her clothes to something more comfortable and bandaged up her wounds.

 

I disinfected the cut on her cheek, applied some anti-scaring cream and bandaged it up.

 

I saw a ring of bruises around her left wrist.

 

I gently picked it up and analyzed it… it was sprained.

 

I quickly applied some ice and bandaged it up tightly.

 

It was time now after my shower to tend to my own wounds.

 

I gently HaNi’s cheek before backing out the door and headed downstairs to hunt for an ice pack.

 

Luckily mother and EunJo were still yet not home.

 

I made my way to the kitchen fridge and pulled it open.

 

There were a few ice packs sitting neatly in a row at the back of the fridge.

 

I grabbed one and proceeded upstairs to go keep an eye on HaNi.

 

Everyone knows that HaNi is a restless sleeper; I don’t want her injuring herself more in her sleep.

 

With that I quietly snuck back into our room and sat down on the chair opposite the bed.

 

I held the ice pack to my painfully throbbing cheek and leaned back in my chair my eyes resting on HaNi’s sleeping figure.

 

I sighed heavily… what would I do without her?

 

My life would be… it wouldn’t be a life at all.

 

I was about to get up and go to HaNi’s make up table to tend my wounds using her large mirror, when I saw HaNi stir under her covers.

 

I sat up straight still holding the ice pack to my face.

 

“HaNi-ah,” I said worriedly.

 

I watched her as she slowly turned her head to the side and opened her sleepy eyes wide.

 

I stared at her as she took in my appearance, in a deep breath and suddenly sat up straight in the bed.

 

“W-Whay happened?” she asked startled, her voice cracking.

 

I looked at her wearily, “You really don’t remember?”

 

She stared at me confused for a moment before she realized and exclaimed, “Oh My God!”

 

She suddenly whipped the blankets off and swung her legs off the bed.

 

My eyes widened.

 

She jolted to her feet, but almost immediately her legs gave away and she landed on the ground with a loud bang on the ground.

 

“HaNi!” I exclaimed as I jumped to my feet panicked, dropping my ice pack and rushing towards her.

 

I bent down and helped her to her feet, gently placing her frail body back on the bed and pulling the covers over her.

 

To give her some space I got up to go back to the couch, but I felt her grab my arm.

 

I turned around in surprise, I looked at her curiously.

 

But her eyes weren’t looking at my face; she gently pulled me back to sit on the bed and lifted her hand to gently hold my bruised cheek.

 

It was only then that she looked up to my face and analyzed my wounds.

 

Her eyes travelled over my face, I noticed that her eyes started to fill with tears.

 

It ached my heart to see her cry.

 

“Seungjo-ah, I am s-sorry,” she cried wrapping her arms around my neck and buried her face in my collarbone.

 

Her voice pierced my heart.

 

My arms immediately encircled around her waist and gently pulled her close, not wanting to hurt her more.

 

 

“Don’t worry,” I whispered in her ear, “Oh HaNi will always be Oh HaNi, won’t she… bringing trouble wherever she goes, I signed up for this job the day I decided to marry you.” I grinned at my own joke.

 

I felt her pout cutely against my neck and bury her face embarrassingly deeper into me.

 

“This is how Oh HaNi makes life fun, makes life interesting…” I chuckled lightening the mood.

 

My chest scrunched up in pain as I laughed, the vibrations hurting my wounds.

 

HaNi noticed my discomfort and pulled away from me.

 

“Are you okay?” HaNi asked worried.

 

“I’m fine..” I winced, the pain in my chest was growing.

 

“SeungJo-ah!” HaNi exclaimed.

 

I looked at her surprised; she was looking down at my chest.

 

I followed her eyes and noticed a patch of deep red growing on my white t-shirt.

 

My eyes widened surprised.

 

“SeungJo! L-Lie down, Please! You’re hurt!” HaNi cried out placing her hands gently on my shoulders and pushing my down to lie on the bed.

 

“No, HaNi you’re hurt, I’ll do it my-“ I tried arguing, but HaNi ignored me.

 

I didn’t have the strength to sit up by myself.

 

The wound on my chest had stopped bleeding before after my shower, but it seemed like it opened up again when I rushed over to HaNi when she fell.

 

I bit my lip to hold back a groan of pain as I felt HaNi shift her weight on the bed.

 

“Sorry!” I heard her gush nervously.

 

I grabbed her non-injured hand in mine and squeezed tightly.

 

I looked up at her worried face and smiled slightly, “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine”

 

I saw HaNi swallow deeply taking in my words.

 

I watched as she took a deep breath and squeezed my hand back reassuringly.

 

I grimaced, breaking through my smile façade.

 

HaNi quickly leant over the bed to my bedside table and pulled out a first aid kit.

 

She zipped open the bag and opened it out next to me.

 

“SeungJo-ah, we need to get you’re wound fixed up,” she said nervously.

 

I smiled gently at her biting back the pain, “It’s okay don’t worry… I trust you”

 

She smiled aswell however still unsure about herself.

 

I squeezed her hand in one last reassurance before I let her go to do her work.

 

I watched as she lifted up my thin white t-shirt to expose my wounded chest.

 

Her eyes grew wide and her breath caught in when she saw the state I was in.

 

I noticed her eyes glimmer under the lights.

 

Her hands were trembling as she reached for the disinfectant wipes in the first aid kit and ripped open the packet.

 

At least she knew the basics of first aid… Phew… being a nurse does have its many upsides.

 

HaNi looked at me anxiously holding the disinfectant wipe above my cut.

 

I looked at her encouragingly.

 

She took a deep breath and gently pressed the wipe against my wound.

 

I groaned in pain, as all my muscles tightened against the wipe.

 

“S-Sorry!” HaNi gushed.

 

I closed my eyes and shook my head, “C-Continue, quickly, just bandage it up now.”

 

“Are you sure?” asked HaNi worried.

 

I nodded painfully in response.

 

I felt the wipe make contact with my skin again, stinging the wound.

 

I mashed my mouth into a tight line and bit my teeth together tight.

 

I tried to think happy thoughts as HaNi stumbled and ruffled through her first aid care on my wound.

 

After 3 minutes of absolute pain with HaNi’s first aid I finally opened my eyes to see HaNi staring down at me.

 

I looked up at her, “Sometimes I really do wonder how you became a nurse” I teased.

 

“Hey!” she pouted and smacked my gently on my shoulder.

 

“Ow!” I playfully mocked, “Is this how you treat your patients?”

 

HaNi gave me the evil eye.

 

I chuckled and reached up towards her and pulled her down on top of me into an embrace.

 

She rested her head in the crook of my neck and wrapped her arms gently around my chest careful not to apply any pressure to my wounds.

 

We lay there in silence just enjoying the feel of being in each others arms.

 

“SeungJo-ah…” HaNi suddenly whispered.

 

“Hm?” I mumbled.

 

“How did you find me?” she asked tipping her head up to look at me.

 

I gently propped my head up higher on a pillow and looked down at her.

 

“It was JiHyun, he called me into the room and told me about JiYoung taking you away…” I explained.

 

“Oh…” she said nodding to herself.

 

I smiled; I must remember to thank JiHyun greatly when I get back to the hospital.

 

“JiHyun looks quite old… like almost an adult. How come he acts…” HaNi suddenly asked curiously.

 

I sighed. At the start I noticed that too.

 

When I looked deeper into his history of hospital records I found a list of appointments with the hospital’s psychiatrist.

 

All the files were confidential, however I assumed that it was something that happened within his family that caused him to be like that.

 

It was only when he told me about his brother JiYoung that I was definitely sure of it.

 

His stress, anger and frustration has led to slower mental aging, therefore he is younger mentally than physically.

 

He still has the innocent mind of a child.

 

I explained to HaNi the details of this and her eyes started to water as she listened.

 

I sighed.

 

Always emotional Oh HaNi.

 

“SeungJo, would you be willing to help him mature back to his original state?” asked HaNi.

 

“Of course I would! But this won’t be in my field of work. You would have to go see a specialist, maybe a psychiatrist or pediatrician.” I said.

 

“Hmm…” nodded HaNi thoughtfully taking in the information.

 

I smiled.

 

“Would you ever want to become a pediatrician?” asked HaNi.

 

That I thought about for a moment, would I?

 

Would I want to extend my range of expertise to the medical condition of children?

 

I thought of EunJo.

 

I looked down at HaNi, “That would be interesting to give a go,” I laughed.

 

HaNi also giggled.

 

“I’ve seen several mother’s at the hospital before, the way that they are able to stand and protect their child is amazing. The strength, energy and passion they give towards their children is to be admired…” HaNi whispered, turning her face to rest on my shoulder gently looking into the distance.

 

Using my index finger I gently lifted up HaNi’s face to look at mine.

 

She looked at me questionably.

 

“You will be someone to be admired in the future as well. When you become a mother you will finally know the feeling,” I smiled at her evilly.

 

HaNi’s face flamed red and her eyes looked down even though I was holding her face up.

 

I chuckled at her reaction.

 

I leaned in gently and pressed my lips against hers.

 

She was surprised at first, but soon enough melted into the kiss.

 

I wrapped my arms around her waist as hers wrapped around my neck and pulled each other closer.

 

I could feel the heat radiating off her cheeks from recent embarrassment.

 

I smiled against her lips.

 

~~~

 

HEYYY GUYSSSS

 

NEW CHAPPP!!!

 

THIS CHAP IS MORE FLUFFY DO U GUYS LIKE IT???

 

HAHAHA XD SEUNGJO’S COMMENT AT THE ENDDD!!!

 

HANI AS A MOTHER? CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE THAT? XD

 

THINK SOMETHING LIKE DAT WILL BE COMING SOON? XD

 

ANYWAY, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU’RE IDEAS!!!

 

UNTILL NEXT TIME FOLKS

 

XOXO