My Teasing Husband

Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss 2

2.png?psid=1

 

Oh HaNi

I think it’s a miracle for two people to like each other at the same time.

One day, will that miracle come true for me too?

 

~

 

I groaned and rolled over on the bed. I groggily opened my left eye to find my stunningly handsome newly wedded husband sleeping peacefully next to me.

 

I smiled, closed my eyes and snuggled closer into the warm comfy blanket that we shared.

 

It’s been a whole year since we got married. I still can’t believe it! The famous Baek SeungJo chose me to be his wife! Now we are happily living the life of a couple working in the hospital.

 

My ingenious husband has already fit 6 years worth of medical studies into one year and is now already starting his training at the hospital.

 

Me on the other hand battled through wind and storm to get to pass the final exam. With the help of my precious husband of course!

 

Now I’m working hard by Baek SeungJo’s side at the school’s hospital helping patients recover.

 

I giggled to myself. My dream has come true!

 

“Stop laughing you idiot, I’m trying to sleep”, a deep sleepy voice broke through my trance.

 

My fantasy flashed back to reality before my eyes. I opened my eyes and glared at my still sleeping husband.

 

Hmm… he’s been quite busy these days maybe I’ll let it slide.

 

I turned around in the bed to face away from him. I looked at the bedside clock with displayed 8:00am.

 

Time for me to get up. My shift at the hospital starts at 10:00am.

 

I sighed and pushed the blanket away from me and stood up.

 

“Where are you going?” grumbled the still sleeping Baek SeungJo.

 

“I’ve got to go to the hospital, my shift starts soon…” I said walking around the bed towards the door, “Unlike some people… who get to sleep in” I turned and pouted towards him.

 

I saw a smile creep across his face as he slept. “Ahhh… this bed is so comfy!” teased SeungJo.

 

“Merong” I stuck out tongue and ran away through the door to the bathroom.

 

I heard him chuckle behind me.

 

~

 

I came to the door of the bathroom; I was really busting to go to the toilet. However when I tried to turn the handle, it was locked!

 

“Who’s in there?!” I banged on the door.

 

“Yah! Oh HaNi, give me some privacy will you?” a young disrespectful EunJo replied from inside.

 

“EunJo-ah, please let me in! I need to use the toilet!” I pleaded leaning on the door.

 

“No”

 

“EunJo-ah…” I cried.

 

But I got no reply from the inside.

 

I wondered what a little kid like him would be doing in the bathroom for so long?

 

Suddenly out of nowhere SeungJo’s mum popped up smiling evilly at me.

 

I looked at her with surprise, what was she going to do?

 

I stared as she held a finger to motioning for me to be quiet, then out of her apron pocket she pulled out a key.

 

I gave her a confused look not understanding what she meant.

 

She smiled at me and slowly pushed the key into the keyhole of the bathroom door.

 

She sneakily turned the key and pushed open the door with a loud bang.

 

My head whipped around only to find little EunJo standing on a stool in front of the mirror styling his hair with gel.

 

“Omo! Baek EunJo, what is with all this physical preparation for school?” grinned mother evilly.

 

EunJo’s head whipped around and his face slowly grew red.

 

“Yah! Mum! What are you doing?! Go away!” he yelled jumped down from the stool and trying to push the door close.

 

However mother held the door tight.

 

“Yah, Baek EunJo, tell mummy who the girl is?” smiled mother poking at her youngest son teasingly.

 

“MUM!!!” yelled EunJo.

 

Both mother and I burst out laughing. Young love…

 

Looking at our reactions, EunJo quickly dodged under our hands and ran away downstairs grabbing his backpack from the couch on the way.

 

“BAEK EUNJO!!! Come back here! You didn’t reply my question!” yelled mother chasing after EunJo.

 

I laughed at them.

 

Finally I could use the bathroom! Remembering my ‘in need of serious attention bursting bladder’ I ran into the bathroom locking the door behind me.

 

~

 

“Oh No!” I hit myself on the head in embarrassment.

 

I took a shower after my bladder problem was fixed, I remember going back into me and SeungJo’s room to fetch a new change of clothing, but where did ‘it’ go?

 

I looked around through my other clothing, but it wasn’t there.

 

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it tightly around my body.

 

I walked over to the door and pressed my ear against it. It seemed like EunJo and Mother were still downstairs, dad and father-in-law were already at work and SeungJo was sleeping.

 

I slowly opened the door, nervously hugging the towel close to my body. I tugged the hem of the towel to pull it down as far as it would go.

 

I stuck my head out the small crack in the door to check it the coast was clear.

 

However my head knocked into something soft and flimsy.

 

I looked up and saw my bright pink love heart printed hanging in mid air.

 

“Omo!” I exclaimed shocked.

 

“Is this yours?” asked a teasing and familiar voice.

 

I followed the hanging in midair connecting to the arm of my handsome husband.

 

He had a bored stoned expression on his face as he held my in front of my face by one finger.

 

“It’s mine!” I squeaked, embarrassed.

 

I reached out to grab it but he swung his hand out of reach.

 

“You took them didn’t you” I accused.

 

“Dummy, it was on the ground right here” he said motioning to the edge of the door, “You still wear the same childish underwear?” asked SeungJo teasingly.

 

“No-o-o…” I stuttered.

 

“Looks like you’ve still got the body of a elementary student” said SeungJo.

 

I pulled the towel tighter around my body.

 

“Yah! How can you say that to your… wife” I said with a pout.

 

“Well it’s true isn’t it? Is A-cup still big for you?” he teased.

 

That was it… I faced him off in anger.

 

“Yah!” I yelled. “Give it back to me!” I jumped up and down one hand holding my towel in place and the other grabbing frantically at my .

 

SeungJo held the high in the air out of reach dodging my attempts to grab it easily.

 

Soon enough I got tired and stopped.

 

“Yah! Baek SeungJo! Give it back to me please” I pleaded with him mouth turning into a pout.

 

SeungJo sighed.

 

“Ahh… typical Oh HaNi, dropping her undergarments everywhere. Why does this only ever happen to you?” he said.

 

“Yah! I don’t always do it!” I retorted in response.

 

“Idiot…” said SeungJo and shaking his head at the same time.

 

He moved and dropped my on my head, before walking away back to our bedroom.

 

I grabbed the from my head and grumbled in frustration.

 

Just before SeungJo opened the door to go back into our room he turned around, “Merong” and stuck his tongue out at me.

 

I punched the air in his direction as he turned around to go into the room.

 

Baek SeungJo… always thinks it’s so funny to tease me.

 

~

 

“Mother! I’ll be leaving now!” I yelled back towards the kitchen as I pulled on my shoes.

 

“Oh Okay HaNi-ah! Be careful! Are you sure you don’t want me to wake SeungJo up to take you to the hospital?” she asked sticking her head around the corner.

 

“Oh its okay,” I smiled back at her, “SeungJo’s been working really hard these days, better to give him some rest.”

 

“Ahh okay, such a sweet wife” giggled mother.

 

I smiled back at her and bowed in respect.

 

“I shall be leaving now!” I said and ran out the door.

 

“GoodBye HaNi-ah! Have a nice day!” mother called after me.

 

~

 

I arrived at the hospital at 10:02am.

 

I ran through the lobby and up 3 flights of steps before running through the hallway to suddenly stop in front of the nurses’ desk.

 

“Oh HaNi, you’re late again.” Said Head Nurse Kim with a serious look on her face.

 

I bowed multiple times apologizing to her, “I’m sorry! Really sorry!”.

 

She sighed, “Just make sure you’re not late again”. She waved her hand, “Now go change and get to work, remember to check the board in the nurses office, I made some changes to the timetable.” She said.

 

“Yes mam” I bowed once more before I ran through to the nurses’ office to change.

 

I walked over to my locker on the left side of the office and pulled it open. I put my bag inside and my jacket, and pulled out my nurse uniform.

 

It was light blue, with long pants, shirt and cardigan. Also socks and Japanese like slippers.

 

I went through to the change rooms at the back of the office.

 

When I finished changing I checked the timetable on the wall of the office.

 

As I clipped on my nametag I checked my duties for the day.

 

Oh HaNi – Timetable for day shift.

 

10:00am – 11:00am

- Rundown on all patients. Carry on from previous nurse.

11:00am – 12:00pm

- Continue to care for patients.

- Finalize medical papers for exiting patients.

- Follow doctor and take notes according to patients’ condition.

12:00pm – 1:00pm

- Lunch break.

- Pass on to afternoon nurse

1:00pm – 2:00pm

- Work on patients medical needs and bills

2:00pm – 4:00pm

- Free time unless needed in other department

4:00pm – 5:00pm

- Finalize patients’ conditions before handing over to night nurse.

 

 

 

I sighed. It’s going to be a long day today.

 

I wish SeungJo were working today aswell.

 

“NURSE OH HANI!!! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!!!”

I jumped stubbing my finger on my nametag.

 

“Oww” I moaned as blood dripped down from the prick in my finger.

 

I quickly fastened my nametag tight on my uniform and put my finger in my mouth to stop the bleeding.

 

I ran out of the office to come face to face with a fuming Head Nurse Kim.

 

“OH HANI, EXPLAIN THIS” she yelled as she dumped a stack of clipboards into my arms.

 

I stumbled backward as the whole pile was pushed into my arms. My bleeding finger lay forgotten.

 

“Sorry mam?” I asked confused.

 

“Are you joking around with me?! People’s lives depend on these documents! I can’t believe you could be so careless! I want them fixed before your morning shift tomorrow!” she yelled before storming down the hall.

 

Tears threatened to spill over as I half carried half stumbled back into the office.

 

These documents I spent 3 sleepless nights to complete by myself last week. I still can’t get it right.

 

I walked over to my locker, pulled it open and dumped all the clipboards inside.

 

There goes another peaceful night.

 

“OH HANI! GET TO WORK NOW!” Head Nurse Kim’s voice projected down the hall.

 

“Yes!” I jumped a little flustered before closing my locker door and racing off to work.

 

~~~

 

HELLO MY LOVELY PEEPS!!!

 

MY NEW STORY IS UPPPPP :D

 

RECENTLY REWATCHED THIS DRAMA AND IT RESURFACED SOO MANY MEMORIES XD SO I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS FANFIC CONTINUEING ON THEIR PRECIOUS LOVE STORY XD

 

OH HANI <3 BAEK SEUNG JO

 

Hint: whoevers quote begins the chap is whoever the POV is from *wink wink

Continue reading! Subscribe and comment, as I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas for future chapters!

 

Check out my other fanfics if you’re interested:

 

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/351468/be-yourself-everyone-else-is-already-taken-dbsk-fxband-shinee-snsd-superjunior-you-smtown

 

Nice Guys Finish Last:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/484847/nice-guys-finish-last-leejoon-mblaq-minho-romance-schoollife-shinee-you