Chapter Forty-Three

Appa for Hire

 

Soojie was on the way home. Suddenly, two loud voices caught her attention.

“YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME!”

*It looks like L voice* she thought, she turned around to see L and Yoojin.

“YOOJIN! I love you!” he grabbed her hand.

“Come on L! It has been few months that we are together. It’s already a long time”

“I can’t believe what you are saying. Do you have a reason to be like this. You know you can tell me everything”

She threw his hand away “Such a naïve boy!” she smirked “I’m only with you because I love to snatch other girl’s boyfriend to prove I’m the best”

“Yoojin~” he whispered with a broken heart.

“I’ve a new target, he is rich, handsome and kind, so leave me alone” she walked away.

L sat on the bench next to him, his hands on his face. Soojie felt sorry and went to comfort him.

“Take this~”she hands him a handkerchief. He looked up and saw her.

“Thank you Soojie”

“It’s fine, we are friend” she said with a smile and sat next to him.

“What’s wrong with me?”

“It’s not you. It’s just that Yoojin was not the right girl”

L began to tell her some moments between him and Yoojin.

Soojie tried to comfort him and forgot that Minho was waiting for her to celebrate her birthday.

“You must be tired to hear my life with Yoojin. It’s nearly 10PM”

Her eyes widened in horror *Minho will kill me*

She smiled at L “Don’t worry, you lost one and you will found 10” she hugged him.

He smiled “I was stupid. I was with the kindest girl on this earth and I throw her away”

“Sorry, I have to go now. Minho is ---“ she began to say but L quickly shut her off.

“Let’s be together again” he whispered.

Shocked she stepped back “I’m sorry. Love can’t go back. I have Minho now. I’m sure you will find someone better than me”

She was about to go away when L grabbed her wrist “I’m sorry! I won’t leave you again! I love you” he pulled her into a hug.

“L~” she tried to push him away.

Suddenly someone grabbed her arms and yanked him away from L.

“Minho” she gasped *I’m dead! He looks so angry*

“You had your chance. Now she is mine!” he shouted at L before taking her away.

“Minho, you are hurting me” she whispered as they walked away.

“You shut up! I’m furious right now!”

She gulped, worrying for her life.  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

OMGGGG O____o!!!!!

Comments and Subscribes are love :3