Fainted?

Our Stories

it's 9 in the morning when Krystal start packing her things up to go to 'Lotte Duty Free Shop Familly Concert' with f(x). she goes to f(x) dorm alone by herself.

 

"Soojung-ahh~" shout Sulli cheerfully while walking towards Krystal's direction.

"Soojung-ahh, do you sleep well last night?" asked her worried.

"of course i do~ waeyo Ssul?" said Krystal while manage herself to smile.

"ani....don't you look at the mirror, Krys? you look so pale. are you sure you want to get into this schedule?"

"it's okay, Ssul. i still can dance well to our song" said her while chuckling in a low tone.

"but you got that eye bags too, and dark circles. you look like a zombie, Soojung-ahh. i'll tell it to manager oppa, okay? you don't need to worry."

"aigoo~ someone is taking care of me well~ i'm okay, Ssul. jinjja!"

Sulli just let out a sigh. "why so stubborn" she mumbled.

 

"Soojung-ahh are you okay? have you eat your breakfast?" asked Victoria.

"i'm okay, eonni. really. umm, yes i have." she just smiled a little.

"we're going to have a schedule until midnight, you know that right? if you're not feeling that well, you better take a rest. i don't want you to get sick. do you know that i'm worrying yourself this much after i'm looking at your face? you look so weak"

"aish eonni, this is not a big deal. i'm just sad that Amber isn't here with us" she said while pouting.

"okay, KryBer. okay" Luna nods herself.

 


 

Jessica is in Japan promoting The Boys with Girls' Generation.

"oh my god why do i have a bad feeling all of a sudden" she said while putting her hands on her chest.

"Jess, are you okay?" asked Tiffany.

"i don't know but i think i have a bad feeling" said Jessica while rubbing the back of her neck.

"aigoo~ are you nervous? it's okay, dear. today's stage is going to be daebak as usual. don't you hear that screaming from our lovely SONEs?"

"ah okay.." she's still a little bit uneasy.

 


 

f(x) is doing well until they bring "Mr. Boogie" on stage. Krystal wasn't look so energic as usual. she keep making mistakes here and there, even though it's just a little. Sulli looking at her worried and giving an eye contact to Victoria. 

Krystal felt so dizzy, she even rub her forehead. she didn't have any breakfast this morning. yes, she lied to Victoria.

 

all of a sudden...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5-v0sZQpGI

 

Krystal was fainted on stage. Sulli immediately stopped her dance moves. Luna wants to help Krystal but she was on her singing part so she couldn't help anything but keep singing while looking at the fainted Krystal. on the other hand, Victoria runs toward Krystal to help her.

 


 

"Jess, your sister is fainted on stage" her mom texted her.

Girls' Generation was on backstage after their performance. Jessica suddenly panicked herself. she wanted to go back to Korea as soon as possible.

 

"i told ya Tiff, i had a bad feeling" she said while crying

"calm down, Jess. we can't go back to Korea just now because we have a well-packed schedule for tomorrow here. she'll be okay. beside, there's Vic eonni. she'll take care of her well." said Tiffany while hugging her and pats her back.

"i'm such a bad sister. i should have been there beside here when she needs me the most" she bites her lips.

"don't say such a thing, Jess. you can call her right after, okay? calm down." said Taeyeon.

 


 

Krystal open her eyes while putting her hands on her head. Victoria help her to sit.

 

"Soojung-ahh, gwaenchana?" Victoria handed her a glass of water.

"i'm okay" she said weakly.

"how can you say that you're okay while you're just fainted a while ago. you didn't have any breakfast this morning, aren't you? i appreciated your profesionalism but you can always telling me if you're not feeling well, Soojung-ahh. arasseo?"

Krystal remains silent. she just tired of her schedule. she have to shoot for High Kick 3 Sitcom, Kim Yuna's Kiss & Cry, a few photoshoot for magazines, interview and fulfilled f(x)'s schedule. she needs to take a rest but she can't. she thinks that Amber is on states, if she didn't come to perform with f(x), it'll be just Victoria, Luna & Sulli and f(ans) will be sad. everything is revolving around her head now.

 

"Jessica was cried right after she finished her performance knowing that you're fainted." said Manager oppa.

"where is she now?"

"she's in Japan, promoting The Boys."

"may i call her? where's my phone?"

Manager oppa handed her cellphone.

 


 

"yeoboseyo?" said Krystal weakly.

"Soojung-ahh! Soojung are you okay?! gwaencaha?" asked Jessica.

"i'm okay, Jess. calm yourself down, okay. look, i even make a call. how's Japan?"

"don't ask me about how's Japan. Japan is great, SONEs' cheering us so much. how can you be fainted on stage, dear? i'm being worried too much a while ago huh"

"i just hadn't eat any meals ever since this morning and i have so many schedules. i lack my sleep time lately as well so yeah" she shrugs.

"how dare you to not take any meals while having so much schedules waiting for you. have you eat your dinner just now then?"

"about to take it now, eonni. do not worry, my members take care of me so much. you have to take care of yourself as well there, promise?"

"ne. now go eat your dinner as much as you can. don't make your beautiful sister worry once more, arra?"

"aish what's with that narcisstic sister of mine. arasseoyo, i'll hang up first."

"ne. stubborn sister should take care of herself more~ remember that!"

"ne, eonni, neee." with that, they ended up their conversation.

 


 

no HunStal moment for this chapter, mianhaeee~~ it's Jung Sister's turn ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

many characters will show themselves up in every chapter~ please keep support this fanfic hehehe~^^

do not forget to subscribe and give a comment as well! >_<