Sehun's Phone Call

Our Stories

Today is Sehun's birthday. He decided to call Luhan since they have to promote MAMA separately. Manager hyung just handed him his cellphone right after his little party in SM Building came to an end. Even though there was Krystal, Sehun keep wanting to talk to his lovely hyung. For him, Luhan is the one who understand him the most.

 

He called Luhan who is currently in China but unfortunately..

"the number you were calling is busy. please call again in a minute or leave a message right after this sound" with that, beep sound could be heard.

"Ya! Luhan hyung wae?! Busy?" Sehun groaned in frustation.

 

5 minutes later....

"I guess Luhan hyung didn't remember my birthday...." Sehun decided to come back to Krystal who've waited for him. But suddenly, his phone ringing and the caller ID shown up. It was from Luhan. He pick it up with no time.

 

"Yah, hyung! Where are you a moment ago? I've tried to called you but the operator told me that you were busy" Luhan knows that Sehun pouted after said that.

"You babo, i was tried to called you too aish. Why are you not waiting for me?" He chuckles.

"I miss you hyung"

"I miss you too, do you really miss me? Or just want to tell me something?"

"um...i guess i'll tell you later hyung. I'm confused which one to start."

"You sure? Are you okay?"

"Ne, hyung. Do not worry."

"Anyway, Sehunnie...happy birthday! I'm so sorry i didn't make a call on 00:00 KST because my phone was out of credit."

"Hyung! I thought you were forgot.."

"How can i forgot uri maknae's birthday? What do you want for your birthday present?"

"Aniya, hyung. Just help me to confess then."

"Confess? Eyy, are you falling in love?"

"She's here on the other room with the boys, hyung. I'll tell you later about her, I really need your help."

"Arasseo, i'll hang up first"

"Arayo, hyung. Comeback here faster, i miss you so."

"Miss you too, saranghanda Sehun-ahh."

"Nado saranghae, hyung."

 

 


 

After Krystal bid her goodbye, Sehun goes back to the dorm with his hyungs. He still remember that he needs to call Luhan to tell about Krystal. Sehun wanted to confess his feeling.

 

"Hyung....i need your help."

"Waeyo, Sehun-ahh?"

"I like someone in our company...."

"It must be our sunbae, right? Nuguya?"

"Someone from f(x)...."

"I think i know it...is it Krystal?"

"How did you know that, hyung?!" Sehun gasped.

"Do you remember our last photoshoot for SM Fashionista? The way you look at her...somehow different. I can feel it too, Sehun-ahh."

"Is it clearly shown, hyung? I'm afraid that she don't like me."

"I know you really well, Hun. That's why i know there was something with the way you look at her and i think she likes you too...look, i'm not teasing you or entertain you but do you realize that she smiles a lot when you were around her?"

"Right...oh, hyung! Do you remember that i ever told you that i like someone? The one that i posted on my Cyworld?"

"Oh, i remember! A few months ago when you're telling me that you were going to deleted your Cyworld account because of your fans knows it? Is that related to Krystal? I thought it was the other girl?"

"Aish hyung, you didn't read my last update?"

"No, you deleted your Cyworld account right before i open your profile, pabo. What did you said back then?"

"um...Soojung is very kind and pretty."

with that, Luhan gasped.

"I just realized that Krystal's real name is Soojung! But, why did you call her with 'Krys' now?"

"To be honest, i really want to call her with 'Soojung' but....i don't think that she'll like it since we're not that close" Sehun sighed.

"But, didn't she told you to call her with 'Soojung'?"

"Yes..ah hyung! What should i do?!"

"Do you really like her that much?"

"I really want to make her mine, hyung. I really want to be the reason behind her smile."

"Eyy, how about me?" He chuckles.

"Hyung-ahh, i still love you even if i have 10 girlfriends."

"Don't be a player, girls won't like it."

"Kidding, hyung~ eottokhaeyoooo?!"

"Arasseo arasseo. Remember our last game when i was in Korea?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Yes, you've picked dare and you haven't do it yet fyi."

"My dare.....? Hyung! That was a few months ago! I can't remember it!"

"I dare you to confess your feeling to that girl who just made you deleted your Cyworld account."

"Aish, it was because i got caught updating something about her, hyung!"

"Listen, i'm not telling you to confess your feeling just because of our Truth or Dare, I'm telling you about that again so that you'll have any urge to confess."

"Arayo, hyung...but, i'm not that romantic...eottokhaeyo.."

"Just ask her 'would you be my girlfriend?' If she really likes you, she'll answer 'yes, i would' no matter what."

"Okay, hyung!"

"Nah, but if she didn't like you, don't be sad. Hyung will always be by your side, remember that."

"Hyung is the best~~ Hyung, i'm sleepy."

"Go sleep now then, Sehun-ahh. I'll go to sleep too since our schedule for tomorrow is well-packed. Jalja!"

"Jaljayo, hyung! Thanks a lot!"