Not That Curious

Our Stories

From: Sehunnie oppa ^_^

Soojung-ahh~ good morning~ ^_^ wake up wake up~ do you have schedule for today?

 

From: Soojung <3

Good morning, oppa~ >_< ummm…I’m going to practice until 3pm, I think? Waeyo? (why?)

 

From: Sehunnie oppa ^_^

That’s good! Get yourself ready on 7pm, I’ll pick you up<3

 

From: Soojung<3

Where do you want to take me to? Arasseoyo, oppa! >_<

 

From: Sehunnie oppa ^_^

Have a nice day, my lovely Soojung~ see you. I should practice too, Suho hyung will get mad if I keep texting! Bye~

 

From: Soojung<3

Have a nice day too, my lovely oppa~ kkkk I’ll tell Junmyeoni oppa to not mad at you :p bye~

 

Soojung keep smiling when she’s practicing with f(x). Luna look at her cheerfully.

“our Soojung is in her best mood for today, I think? Ya, maknae~ what happened, hmm?” ask Luna teasing her.

“Sehun oppa texted me first this morning~ teehee~”

“that means, you usually being the first one to text him every morning?” Amber joined the conversation.

“yeah, because he’s always being that sleepyhead and I’m always waking up earlier than him.” She nodded.

“and what makes you so happy then?” Luna asked her confusedly.

“errr, eonni. Let me explain it to you. When your lover text you a good morning text or whatsoever, that means he remembered you when he woke up.” Said Sulli with the sparkles on her eyes.

“even our baby Sulli understand that thing more than you, Sunyoung-ahh.” Said Victoria, scolding Luna.

“I don’t understand that kind of thing, eomma~”

“oh, Gongchan haven’t do it yet to you?” said Amber, teasing Luna.

“Gongchan? Err, he always playing with his xbox whenever he got that free time. We even rarely seen each other nowadays.” Luna pouting.

“Gongchan oppa always said that he loves you very much, eonni-yaa.” Said Soojung.

“arayo, Soojung-ahh. He always said that to me as well but with ‘our shortie Luna’ in the end.”

Everyone just laughing their asses off after hearing Luna’s never ending comments on her boyfriend.

 


 

Soojung just took a shower, she then standing in front of the mirror. She let her hair just like that, without any of those hair accessories. She’s wearing a simple black backless dress and a pair of black pumps. She’s looking at her thighs.

“is it too much?” she asked herself when all of a sudden a pair of hands hugging her waist from behind.

“no, it’s not. I like it. So much.” He kissed her neck from behind.

“oh my gosh, oppa! You scared me! Why don’t you text me eh?”

“I’ve texted you but I think you haven’t check your phone after you took a shower. Too busy looking at yourself on the mirror, huh?” Sehun pecked her cheek.

“I’m afraid that you don’t like the way I dressed up.” She pouted when getting herself sitting on her bed.

“didn’t I said I like it? You’re so beautiful. Even when you get undressed, you’re still being the most prettiest girl in this world.” He pinches her cheek and sitting beside her.

“ert!”

“but I’m just being honest. You’re so beautiful, Soojung-ahh.” He looked her in the eyes and leaning closer until their faces were just an inch apart.

Sehun whispered “I like you so much.” And kissed her softly. She’s smiling on the kisses. His left hand putting her hair behind her ear, his right hand being busy her left cheek. Their kiss became so passionate. She tied her hands on his neck. Their tongue got battled up, Soojung open a bit and just like a signal, Sehun explores hers while his left hand begins to her right thigh. Soojung bit his lips, he pecked her lips.

“it’s our longest kiss so far.” said Sehun, panting on her ear.

“hmm…” Soojung kiss his left ear while hugging her.

“don’t kiss my sensitive area if you don’t want something further to be happen right here, right now.” He smirks while pecking her cheek roughly. She giggles.

“oppa, it’s 8PM already!”

“then what? Should we continue?”

“ya! ert!” she glares at him.

“arasseo, uri yeppeun Soojungie. Arasseo~ (I see, my beautiful Soojung. I see~).” He get up and hold her hand, leading her to his car.

 


 

Sehun brought her to a restaurant in the finest hotel of Seoul. He said that his hyung’s friend is being the chef leader there. Soojung look at the restaurant decorations in awe, there’s something like a big aquarium in the center of the room yet it doesn’t smell fishy at all. Sehun said that seafood pasta is their all-time fave menu.

 

In the middle of their chit chat while enjoying their romantic dinner, Sehun got a text. He suddenly said that he should go to somewhere. The next thing she know, he send her back to her house right after they finished. She just positively thinking that he got a sudden schedule or whatsoever, so she just nodded in agreement. He peck her cheek then get going.

 


 

She never feels that good in her life. She keep smiling while telling her members about their first romantic dinner ever until it past midnight, he didn’t text her yet. She thinks that maybe he fell asleep or still in the middle of his schedule. She just sent him a goodnight text and go to sleep with a happy smile plastered on her face.