Text Messages

Our Stories

Hyomin keep texting Sehun even though she knows that Sehun is Krystal’s boyfriend. She didn’t know until she ask Kai something about Chanyeol.

 

“Kai, is it true that the one I asked on that MV is Chanyeol? Oh please, he’s so handsome.” She said, being so biased.

“which one? I forgot.” Kai answered shortly.

“the one who’s talking with Luhan on What is Love MV?”

“that’s Sehun, noona.”

“is that mean that I like Sehun? But I already got closer to Chanyeol as well.”

“even if you’re being closer to Chanyeol, he likes someone already. Stop being so biased, noona.”

“what do you mean? Oh! And Sehun is not bad too I think…” she grinned evilly.

“Chanyeol likes Janey a lot. Sehun? Do not try to disturb his relationship with our beautiful Kryssie.”

“Janey? Who’s she? From which group? But I like him too, Krystal looks too cold. He’s going to look better with me.” She puckered her lips.

“Janey is a GP Basic member, ask google if you don’t know her. And oh noona, indeed you’re beautiful. But please do not try to destroy someone’s relationship. Do not judge Krystal from her outside look, she’s even nicer than you.” With that, Kai left her dumbfounded.

 

But Hyomin being the selfish she get, she kept texting Sehun everyday. Because Sehun just thought that she likes Chanyeol, he kept texting her back as well since she’s a sunbae too. But Hyomin considered his action as replying her feelings. Everything was fine until one day, Krystal found out about this.

 


 

“did you just hide it from me?” asked Krystal while showing his inbox full of Hyomin’s name on it.

“hide what? Should I tell you who I texted to?” said Sehun irritated.

“that’s not it, Sehun. I mean, you’re being slower to reply my text nowadays. Is it because of her?”

“yes, I was texting with Hyomin noona everyday. Happy?” he rolls his eyes in annoyance.

“okay. Do you like her?” she sounded so sad somehow.

“just because I texted her back, doesn’t mean I like her. Stop being childish, please.”

“the problem is, you started to ignore me when she texted you. Even when I’m beside you.”

“Krys, please. I’m tired. Do not try to make this silly things being so troubled or whatsoever!” he yelled at her. Krystal being shocked towards his action, she walked away back to her dorm. She disappointed. She asked him nicely, but she was wrong. He didn’t like her to be that way.

Sehun mess his hair while looking at her back being farther. He didn’t try to hold her because he knew that it would just make the situation being worse than this.