You're So Bad

Our Stories

The sun shines so bright towards Krystal’s face through the windows. She just woke up and feels like someone hugging her. There Sehun is, hugging Krystal so tight on her bed. His sleeping face was just like an angel, she wanted to take a picture of it then suddenly he’s awake because of the camera’s click sound.

“good morning” said Krystal while placing a kiss on his cheek. He just smiles and hug her tighter.

“Sehun-ahh, I can’t breath.”

“I’m so sorry about last night.” He said while nuggles on her neck.

“It’s okay, look at me now.” she cupped his face. “do you love her?” asked her while caressing his cheek.

“I love you more, Krys. it’s not that because I love her then I asked her to be with me. It was just…really….because you’re being busy that I need someone to be with me.”

“boys will be boys, I see.” She just smile slightly.

“I’m planning to break up with her, as soon as possible.”

“I pity her. She must be loving you so much, I can tell. Don’t worry, if you want to be with her then I think I’ll go away.”

“Gajimaseyo (please don’t go). She’ll know about us sooner or later anyway.”

“don’t you feel a bit guilty or what? Gosh, I can’t believe it, Hun. You’re such a jerk.” She started to teary.

“I know. I am. I’m so sorry.” He bit his lower lip in regret.

“I can’t believe that I love this guy in front of me.” Tears are falling on her cheek.

 

Sehun’s phone got a call from IU. He look at Krystal whether he should answer it or not, she just nodded her head signaling him to answer the call. He put it on speaker.

 

“Sehun-ahh eodi? (Sehun-ahh, where are you?)

“umm..dorm? waeyo noona?”

“noona is missing you.”

“want to meet up? I have something to tell you, noona.”

“just tell me here then.”

“uh…I can’t. I’ll tell you later, noona. I promise.”

“okay, I’ll hang up first.”

 

Right after that, Krystal asked him if it’s okay to tell her now. “poor her…”

“I’m so sorry….”

“you both….how long?”

“our relationship? It’s going to be a month later on June 17th.”

“wow, you remembered it clearly. I’m so surprised!”

“uh…I’m just going to be honest. The reason why I don’t even remember our first month is because I’m planning to ask her to go on a date on May 17th.”

 

Krystal remained silent. She felt like a thousand of knifes stabbed her on her chest.

“go meet her up. It’s up to you to tell her about us or not. I would like to take a shower.”

“…okay. Do you have any schedule for today?”

“no, I guess. I’ll tell you later when I have any.”

He just nodded and rubbed the back of his neck.

 


 

Krystal come over to EXO’s dorm and meet Kai on the front gate.

“hi, Krys!” Kai looks so surprised.

“hi, Jongin! Why are you here? Outside?”

“uh….” Kai rubbed the back of his neck. Not sure whether to tell her that there’s IU on Sehun’s room or not.

“waeyo? Where is Sehun?” she smiles.

“Sehun is in his room with….”

“with? A girl? Luhan gege?”

“….a girl.”

“IU eonni?”

Kai popped his eyes out. “ya! Krys, you knew it already?” asked him while leading her to the bench on EXO’s little garden.

“yes. It’s such a long story, Jongin. Wait…did you knew it way before than me?”

He just nodded. “I’m so sorry, Krys. I was about to tell you but Sehun told me not to and I think he’s right because I won’t you to get hurt either.”

“it hurts me more when I know it by myself to be honest. Thanks for caring anyway.” Kai just looking at the ground, feeling guilty.

 

Sehun led Jieun to the gate, she smiled happily and asked him to give her a goodbye kiss.

“I won’t be in Korea until 5 days. Give me a goodbye kiss, maybe?” she pointed to her lips. Sehun found it cute, he forgot about Krystal and started to kiss her softly on her lips. Krystal looking at them while sobbing silently behind.

“goodbye, noona!” he waved cutely.

 

Just when he’s going back to his room, he met Krystal on living room with EXO boys. He just gulped, afraid that Krystal seeing him kissing Jieun.

“Krys, are you…?”

“yes, I’ve seen it. Do not worry, I’m not crying” she started to laugh out loud. Suho just shakes his head.

“Sehun, you’re so bad.” Said Suho, disappointed.

“Krys, ireojimayo (don’t be like this).”

“do not worry, Hun. Be happy with her, I have something to do on f(x) dorm.” With that, she left.

 


 

Sehun is mad, he locked himself on his room. Luhan knocked it and asked him is it okay if he’s come in.

“Hyung, what should I do?”

“if you really love Krystal, you shouldn’t be like that to her. I’m sure that she got hurt a lot because of you, Hun. To be honest, I’m a bit disappointed. You can’t treat a girl like that, she’s your girlfriend. Now, let me ask you something. Do you love Jieun?”

“Jieun noona? Uh…it’s just because she cared about me a lot.”

“is Krystal didn’t care that much?”

“actually, she cared about me a lot but because of her busy schedule, I get bored lately. That’s why.”

“you’re so bad, maknae. You should tell about this to Jieun as soon as possible. Before she started to get her feeling way too deep towards you.”

“I’ll tell her soon when she get back from Japan, hyung. I promise.”

“after that, you shouldn’t cheat on Krystal anymore.” Luhan patted Sehun’s back.

He just nodded.