April 13th, 2012.

Our Stories

It was a nice Friday morning, Sehun is on his way to school. He can’t stop smiling because of what Luhan said last night, he’ll definitely tell it to Krystal. Right after Sehun arrived at school, he can feel a tap on his shoulder. It was Daeun.  Daeun is Sehun’s chairmate, she asked him why he was smiling ever since he’s on the school gate a moment ago. Sehun just shrugged and let her to take a guess.

 

“are you….falling in love?”

“why did you said that?”

“the way you smile is somehow different…tell me, what happened?”

“Daeun-ahh, do you remember the last time I told you about a girl who seems so cold outside but really nice to talk to….and…”

“and? Make your heart flutters?” Daeun raised one of her eyebrows.  Sehun just nodded and a smile curved on his lips. Daeun just let out a chuckle.

“are you going to tell her?”

“tell her what?” Sehun grinned.

“about your feelings of course, what else?” Daeun just rolled her eyes.

“I’ll tell you later~” Sehun ruffles her hair.

 


 

Right after Music Bank has just finished, EXO went back to SM Building. There’s a little party to celebrate SNSD – Taeyeon, Tiffany & Seohyun that has just chosen to be put in a sub-group. All of SM Artists will come to SM Building as well.

 

Luhan and other EXO-M members has been there a while ago. Sehun look at his hyungs from a far with his bright smile.

“are you going to tell her?” asked Luhan. Sehun just nodded and smile proudly. “I’m going to make her mine tonight.”

 

Just then, f(x) members arrived in SM Building. Sehun’s eyes were glued to Krystal. She’s wearing a simple crop tee and leather pants with a pair of white Doc Martens’ boots. Simple yet pretty as well, not to mention that she’s looking super hot with those abs.

 


 

Everyone cheering so much during the party. They’re just like in a big family reunion. All of a sudden, Sehun asked Krystal to follow him while she was talking to her sister named Jessica.

“Krys, I have to asked you something. Mind to have a talk for a while?”

“Sure, Sehun.” Krystal smiled and followed him behind.

Sehun goes to the small stage in the corner of that big room. Everyone starts to look at them, curious. Krystal have no idea what’s going on. Sehun grab a mic.

“um…I don’t know how to say this..” he said, holding her hands slowly. Krystal’s cheek starts to get redden. Everyone squeals happily.

“okay… 내 여자 친구가 되어줄래? (do you want to be my girlfriend?)” Sehun look at her eyes, his heartbeat went faster than before. Krystal blushed so hard. She can’t believe it.

“omg Sehun-ahh….jinjja?” Sehun just smiles and nodded while squeezing her arms. Krystal nodded happily as her answer, Sehun then pull her into a tight hug. Everyone shouts out “congratulations, our maknae couple!” and clapped their hands together.

“if you hurt her, I’ll make sure you can’t see this world anymore!” shouts Jessica and laughing after that. Everyone starts to laughs as well. The new couple brings a warm to the room.

 


 

Everyone still in the room, probably enjoying their dinner. Sehun dragged Krystal to the garden. He sits on a bench and put his arm around her shoulder. “thank you so much” he opened up.

“no need to say thanks, Sehun-ahh. I should be the one who said thanks” she chuckles.

“and why should be like that?”

“because I’ve been putting my eyes on you ever since from the start” she said honestly.

“I thought that you don’t like me?”

“I thought that you don’t like me too! Because I heard some of your conversations with Kai while you were practicing in the middle of the night. I didn’t do it on purpose, it was just happened when I walked around and yeah…”

“what conversation?”

“Kai said that Junghwa likes you, and he told you that it’ll be better if you start to like her as well.” Junghwa is an EXID members, she likes Sehun so much. She just try to be nice but she didn’t know that Sehun found it annoying.

“ah..that…no. Indeed, she likes me. She even text me a lot. But no, I have never like her. She’s so annoying. I only like you from the start, Krys.”

“and why did you thought that I don’t like you? Isn’t it obvious that I like you, huh? I smiled a lot when you’re around aigoo”

Sehun chuckles. “I thought you like G.O hyung? Because I see you going out with him often”

“just because of that? Oh my God, he’s just my oppa. He likes me and asked me to be his girlfriend a week ago but I rejected.”

Sehun’s eyes popped out. “why?”

“umm…I said that I like someone from the same label as me. He knows that guy is you, Sehun. I always told him about how I adore you and stuffs. Beside, he’s my ex-boyfriend’s friend. Did you get what I’m saying?” he just shakes his head. She found it cute and pinches his cheek.

“are you cold?” he took off his tux and hang it on her shoulders. She mumbles thanks. He whispered that he loves him so much and kissed her cheek softly.