Something About Leo

Our Stories

It has been a month, they haven’t met each other just yet due to their busy schedule. Sehun asked Krystal to go to the park near her house. That was 3:00 PM when suddenly Sehun craving for an ice cream.

“let me buy it for you” she said, tapping his arm.

“my girlfriend is so kind” he said, smiling. She just chuckles.

 


 

A little boy around 6 years old looking at her cutely.

 

“hey, do you want ice cream?” asked her while bending her knees.

“is there any Chocolate flavor?” he asked her curiously. She nodded several times and mess his hair.

 

“This one is for you, take it” she said while handing him his choco ice cream.

“is that vanilla flavor?” he asked, pointing to the ice cream on her right hand.

“umm? Yeah, it’s for that hyung” she pointed to Sehun who is laying on the park’s bench.

“appa..” he mumbles.

“appa? Does he looks like your appa? Where’s your eomma, cutie?”

“he’s my appa… eomma is at home”

“did you get here by yourself? Follow me, let’s go to that hyung” with that, he followed her to the park’s bench.

 


 

“Sehun-ahh, look! He’s so cute. Isn’t he?” she exclaimed while putting him on her lap. Sehun looked a bit panic but still managed to stay cool.

“ireumi mwoyeyo? (what’s your name?)” she asked the little boy.

“naneun Leo imnida (my name is Leo). Recipon Leo”

“how cute! Does he really looks like your appa?” she pointed to Sehun.

“appa!” instead of giving an answer to Krystal, he called Sehun with ‘appa’. Krystal have no idea what happened but her expression turned out to be the sad one.

“do not worry, I don’t know him. Let’s just pretend that I’m his father. He must be missing his father so bad, right?” He whispered to her. She just nodded and give a slight smile.

 

“hey, Leo! Here, sit on appa’s lap!” Leo immediately come to sit on his lap. Sehun’s heart beat faster than usual.

 

While they were playing with Leo, someone called Leo’s name. That was obviously his mom. Sehun excuse himself to bring Leo back to his mom. Krystal just nodded and sit on the grass, enjoying the clear skies.

 


 

“appa, who’s that noona? Is she your sister?”

Sehun signaled him to shut up.

 

“sorry for make you-“ Minkyung stopped right in front of Sehun, shocked.

“ssst, bring him back. I’ll call you later” He said, giving Leo to Minkyung who is probably Leo’s mom and tapped her shoulder.

Minkyung didn’t even bother to ask Sehun anything, she just nodded and go back to her house with Leo. Sehun sighs in reliefs as he watched them both disappear from his sight.

 


 

“what took you so long?” Krystal asked.

“that was just about 5 minutes” Sehun pinched her cheeks.

“I didn’t get to see his mom… she must be so pretty.” She pouts.

“indeed, as you can see her son is cute. But you’re prettier.” She just give a slight slap on his arm.

“let’s go home, it’s getting dark” She said.

 

Krystal go back with a thousand of questions hanging on her head.

“I wonder who is his parents…and why did he called my Sehun as his appa…”