June 13th, 2012.

Our Stories

It’s been a while since Krystal met Leo but she can’t stop thinking of Leo calling Sehun as his appa. She thinks that Sehun somehow hiding something from her but because she’s tired of their little fight that almost everyday happened, she keep quiet. She doesn’t want to destroy their relationship just because of her bad thoughts. There she is, laying on her bed while thinking about something to give on their 2nd months. She remembered how he forgot about their 1st month, he just said “oh, I thought that our 1st Month will be on May 17th?” easily. She just smiles and start to dial Jinri’s phone number. Jinri said that she had no idea.

“Krys, our exam is just around the corner. You better think about that. Beside, don’t you remember what he said last month? I don’t think that he’ll remember about the date.”

“that’s not it, Jinri. Uh…I don’t know what to do. I’m planning to give him an ice cream cake. What do you think?”

“it’s up to you. If you want to give it then I think you should bake it by yourself to make it special. Do you know how to bake a cake?”

“don’t you remember that we have Qiannie eomma who loves to cook?” she giggled.

“okay! I’ll help you when I’m done with these freaking assignments later!”

“Gosh! Thanks a lot, Jinri! You’re the best!” with that, they hung up.

 

From: Krys <3

Sehunnie~ are you busy tomorrow? Let’s meet up! I miss you so much TT_TT

 

From: Sehun

Uhmm…I think we can meet up at midnight…can you? I’ll just go to your house, okay? But don’t fall asleep!

 

From: Krys<3

Midnight? Uh…okay! See you tomorrow! ^^

 

She waited for his reply but she received nothing until she fell asleep.

 


 

Today is the day! She asked Victoria to come to her house. She asked Victoria how to bake a cake. They learn how to bake a cake until 2PM. After Victoria go back to the dorm, Krystal wanted to have a cup of Coffee so she headed to the nearest Coffee Shop. She sat near the window, alone. She’s looking at the café across the street through the window and found Sehun’s figure there, sitting with a girl. She pinched her own arms to make sure if it’s real or just her imagination. But sadly, that’s true. That’s Sehun with a girl named Lee Jieun or you can call her with her stage name as “IU”. She’s looking at Sehun who patted IU’s cheek just now. Her eyes got a bit teary, she decided to go back to her house.

 

She tried to call him, but there’s no answer until she fell asleep on her brown sofa in the living room. She woke up on 9PM. She checked her phone but there’s nothing. She kept on trying to stick to her 1st plan. She’ll act like nothing’s wrong and give him the cake tonight. After she took a shower, a text popped out on her phone’s screen.

 

From: Sehun

Hi, don’t fall asleep. I’ll be there on 11PM! <3

 

She just smile a little and start to prepare when she suddenly remember about how he patted Jieun’s cheek. Her eyes got teary once more and she can’t bear it anymore. She always wiped her tears when it’s started to fall down on her flawless cheeks.

 

An hour later, someone knocked the door. Probably Sehun. She’s staring at the mirror to check her appearance until she noticed that she got puffy eyes because she cried an hour ago. She wore her black cap, hoping that Sehun won’t notice her puffy eyes. She opened the door and he started to make a hug attack on her. He hugged her so tight, she just put her head on his shoulder. “I miss you.” He whispered. She just smiled a bit and told him to wait for a minute. She took the cake that she baked this afternoon with Victoria and brought it in front of Sehun. He looked surprised.

 

“it’s not your birthday, right?” she just smiled a bit. And handed him the cake and said “Happy 2nd Months” while looking at the ground. He gasped and facepalmed himself. “Krys, look. I’m so sorry.” While holding her shoulders. She just said “it’s okay.” And kiss his cheek. Sehun felt guilty.

 


 

“why did you wear your cap in the midnight?” he took it and noticed that she got puffy eyes.

“what happened to you?” he asked again, started to worry.

“ask yourself, Hun.” She kept looking at the ground.

“me? Why me?”

“who is she?”

“.........she?”

“the one you patted on the cheek this afternoon.”

“…..” Sehun’s face started to redden.

“should I say her name?”

“Krys, I can-“

“Lee Jieun, right? IU eonni?” Krystal started to cry so hard.

“Krys, I’m so sorry-“

“do not say sorry. Just tell me if you didn’t want to be with me. No need to cheat on me. Just tell me, I’ll gladly let you go rather than being like this.”

“Krys, do you want to break up?”

“I don’t know, Sehun! Ask yourself! You’re the one who’ve made it like this!” she blurted out.

“I still love you.”

“and why did you cheat on me?” she hit his chest so hard.

“because you’re being busy…” he looks down.

“that’s not an excuse, Hun! Get out! I hate you!” instead of doing what she said, he just hugged her tight and patted her back. He kissed the top of her head, squeezed her back. Tried to calm her down.