She Left

Our Stories

From: Sehun

Noona, it’s over. Chanyeol likes Janey more. There’s always someone else who’s waiting for you.

 

From: Hyomin noona

I want that someone being you, Sehun. Is that possible?

 

From: Sehun

Noona, please stop. Krystal is mad at me because I’m texting with you. Please don’t make it hard for us. We’re going to reach our first month soon, please stop texting me.

 

After that, Hyomin feels so desperate towards her love life. She realizes that she just made a wrong move, because a day ago she happened to meet f(x) and see that sadness on Krystal’s eyes. She decided to leave them.

 


 

Krystal is mad at Sehun for yelling at her while she was asked him nicely. She pulled out her phone’s battery right after she got back that day. It’s been 2 days since she met Sehun. She misses him so much, but being the selfish she get, she didn’t want to contact him first.

 

Sehun regretted for being yelled at her 2 days ago. He wanted to say sorry for that, he tried to call her several times a day but that’s no use. He’s being frustrated. He misses her so much, he decided to go to f(x) dorm tomorrow on his free time.

 


 

F(x) is on their practice room, Krystal panted heavily while gulping a bottle of water on her hands. She looked at her phone, waiting for Sehun to text her or call her but she got nothing. She sighed. She always told everything about her relationship to Luna. Knowing about this, Luna just patted her back.

 

Other EXO members are outside f(x)’s practice room, they’re wanted to help Sehun. Suho knocked the door, Krystal opened it. She then realized that Sehun was there, she looked away. But, Suho dragged Krystal to Sehun’s side. They leave them both alone. It was an awkward silence for awhile.

 

“why did you turned off your phone? I was worried.” Sehun asked her coldly.

“I’m not.” She sighed.

“then why I can’t call you?”

“because I pulled out the battery.”

“did you try to ignore me?” he sounded being sad.

“I’m not, Hun. It’s just…I don’t know.” She shrugged. He hold her hands all of a sudden.

“don’t do that.” He’s being all serious.

“but you and her-“

“her? Hyomin noona? She left. I told her not to make it hard on us. I like you a lot and it’ll always be you, no one but you. Sorry for being yelled at you a few days ago.” He bit his lower lip. Krystal hold his hands tightly.

“I’m so sorry, Sehun-ahh…. My jealousy got the best of me.” Krystal’s eyes begin to teary while she’s looking at the ground.

“it’s okay. Nado mianhae. Uljimayo, jebal. (don’t cry, please)” he squeezes her arms. Krystal didn’t say anything and hugged him immediately. Sehun, being the clueless one is just hugged her back and smile. He pecked her cheek.

EXO members just sighed in reliefs while looking at them both from afar.